Will anybody ever stand up to the bully Trump?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
And we wonder why our kids are committing suicide and quitting school early and are afraid....when we see this nightmare in the warehouse, not white house, but warehouse bullying an entire Senate, congress, FBI and now the department of Justice, that consist of fuckin grown ass people; into submitting to his every wim.......all to sustain a clown that will sign anything you give it!!!

Will anybody ever say enough is enough and strike back at this man before its too late? The more you feed a monster, the more dangerous and big it becomes and Trump is about to burst at the seams.

I personally must admit, it is more than Karma to see Mitch and his gang of thugs who put the past administration through its hell, finally get it back, so I am conflicted....I didn't like it with Obama and I'm not liking it with Trump.....especially since the damage this moron can inflict upon people my age is gonna be irreversible as I retire....the thought of having to pay thousands in premiums just boils my skin.

So I ask, are there any brave souls left in Washington, who's use to picking on blacks and democrats, left to confront what will someday grow into something that can not and will not be contained...and thats the end of this country and our political system as we know it?

The swamp is draining of all the wrong slugs.....

Only an infantile lib fool would blame 50+ years of bad policies on a guy who's been in office barely 6 months.

• Banned
Only an infantile lib fool would blame 50+ years of bad policies on a guy who's been in office barely 6 months.
And only a toothless meth induced moron, such as yourself would question why?

And we wonder why our kids are committing suicide and quitting school early and are afraid....when we see this nightmare in the warehouse, not white house, but warehouse bullying an entire Senate, congress, FBI and now the department of Justice, that consist of fuckin grown ass people; into submitting to his every wim.......all to sustain a clown that will sign anything you give it!!!

Will anybody ever say enough is enough and strike back at this man before its too late? The more you feed a monster, the more dangerous and big it becomes and Trump is about to burst at the seams.

I personally must admit, it is more than Karma to see Mitch and his gang of thugs who put the past administration through its hell, finally get it back, so I am conflicted....I didn't like it with Obama and I'm not liking it with Trump.....especially since the damage this moron can inflict upon people my age is gonna be irreversible as I retire....the thought of having to pay thousands in premiums just boils my skin.

So I ask, are there any brave souls left in Washington, who's use to picking on blacks and democrats, left to confront what will someday grow into something that can not and will not be contained...and thats the end of this country and our political system as we know it?

And we wonder why our kids are committing suicide and quitting school early and are afraid....

They are?

because of Trump?

gotta link?

--------------------------------------------------------------------- YUUUUGE Boy Scout crowd eh Tyrone . And all the President had to do was mention ;mrobamas' name to get the 'BOOS' . Now all these kids have to do is go back home and educate their liberal lefty neighbors Tyrone .
The Boy Scouts are about to get schooled...anything Trump touches turn to shit...there will be consequences for the Boy scout organization and you for one will whine about those consequences ...guaranteed you will whine about "intolerance" lol

Kids just started committing suicide last January?

Stop the BS

personally i don't like the 'Boy Scout' since a few years ago when they decided to allow openly deviant people into the organization or Boy Scout business so go ahead , tear them down Tyrone . Point is that these boys , young Americans for the most part are acceptable with their attitudes as was shown when the Scouts voluntarily 'booed' at the mere mention by Trump of mrobamas name Tyrone .

And we wonder why our kids are committing suicide and quitting school early and are afraid....

They are?

because of Trump?

gotta link?
Miss me with this provide a link shit.....prior to Trump and current....bullying is an issue in this country and that moron only solidifies its purpose. You want a fuckin link, let your fingers do the fuckin walkin

Trump supporters can't have it both ways.

They can't crow about what a tough guy Trump is while accusing CNN about being unfair to him.

They can't say Trump's tweets are spot on, while rephrasing them for political and legal purposes

When Trump does something stupid, they can't just say "this President is unique"

Trump can't make campaign promises like beginning to build the wall, and repealing Obamacare the first day, when 6 months has gone by and NONE of that has happened.

Appointing a Conservative Supreme Court Justice with a Republican dominated Congress is easy.

Trump has done nothing else.

You can't say 6 months is not enough time when Republicans elected him on doing things on "day one"

Forum List

Back