Will any Trump supporters care if Trump is on tape saying N*gger?

Will any Trump Supporters care if Trump did call blacks N*gger on tape?

• No- Trump can say anything

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • No- Many will applaud him for his lack of political correctness

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • No- Many will be agreeing with his word choice

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Yes- Many Trump supporters will be offended

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
I'm pretty sure Democrats think of Blacks stuck in their inner city ghettos as n******, they certainly have embraced the Democratic Party oppression.of Blacks, minorities and the poor for several decades.

View attachment 210446

Robert Bird, a famous and well loved Democrat loved to say ******. And the lefts favorite president said ****** a shit ton. Meh, it’s a word. People need to just get the fuck over it and get a damn life.

So we will put you down as another Trump supporter who is fine with Trump saying N*gger.

I really don't think so.

After everything else that Trump has said, he seems to be immunized against any pushback from anything he says- from bragging about being able to grab women by their pussies, to calling a judge from the Midwest a "Mexican"

I see the far left does not care about one of their own beating up a woman.

I really don't think so.

After everything else that Trump has said, he seems to be immunized against any pushback from anything he says- from bragging about being able to grab women by their pussies, to calling a judge from the Midwest a "Mexican"
Your poll is a joke. Therefore, I did not vote.

I am sorry it was too complicated for you.

I really don't think so.

I see the far left does not care about one of their own sexually assaulting a woman.

I really don't think so.

Will it hurt your feelings?

Nope- I have come to expect it from Trumpkins.

I really don't think so.

I see the far left does not care about one of their own sexually assaulting a woman.

Yes that is true the far left does not care as this far left thread proves.

I really don't think so.

Just like you do not care when one of your own beats a woman..

You only care if Trump has ever said the N word..

Good thing to see the far left has their priorities in order.

I really don't think so.

Yes that is true the far left does not care as this far left thread proves.
Yes that is true that the far right kicks dogs applauds the abuse of women as your posts prove.

I really don't think so.

You only care if Trump has ever said the N word...

Oh I care about many other things- I started this thread in response to another of your Trumpkins who started a thread about how upset he was that Omarosa may have broken the law by taping your Don the Con saying n*gger.

That just got me thinking about how so many like yourself would just be thinking 'ah hell- Trump talks just like us supporters on the Right!'

I really don't think so.

I'm not a Trump supporter.

However, if it won't' upset you, then I don't care either way.

I'd applaud if it did upset you. Might want to look out, I see Trump reaching to grab you.

I really don't think so.

You only care if Trump has ever said the N word...

Oh I care about many other things- I started this thread in response to another of your Trumpkins who started a thread about how upset he was that Omarosa may have broken the law by taping your Don the Con saying n*gger.

That just got me thinking about how so many like yourself would just be thinking 'ah hell- Trump talks just like us supporters on the Right!'

Seems that I recall a certain black democrat that ran for POTUS in 2004 that smeared dogshit on a black girl and proclaimed that she had been raped and then to add insult to injury? She was smeared with dog feces and blamed it on "whitey"......do you recall the name of this cherished, race baiting leftard?

I really don't think so.

Your poll is a joke. Therefore, I did not vote.

I am sorry it was too complicated for you.
It is one sided. In short...a bait thread just to bash Trump and bash those who support his efforts. The complication is on your end, bubba.

Trumpsters will not care. Nothing can shake their devotion to him. He is their clown messiah.

Trumpsters will not care. Nothing can shake their devotion to him. He is their clown messiah.
lol. The irony is amazing.
You are wearing cray cray eyes avie. How is your own devotion?

I don't have devotion to people. I support politicians who fall in line with what I believe it. But they aren't flawless. I can't point out the flaws of politicians I support and call them out when they are wrong.

But Trumpsters cannot do that. They defend all his bullshit.

lol. The irony is amazing.
You are wearing cray cray eyes avie. How is your own devotion?

I don't have devotion to people. I support politicians who fall in line with what I believe it. But they aren't flawless. I can't point out the flaws of politicians I support and call them out when they are wrong.

But Trumpsters cannot do that. They defend all his bullshit.
Really. So...you know ALL Trumpsters, do you?

I hope you just being sarvastix....the ***** that voted and backed trump harbor racist and bigotry feelings....the are what they voted for.

I'm not a Trump supporter.

However, if it won't' upset you, then I don't care either way.

I'd applaud if it did upset you. Might want to look out, I see Trump reaching to grab you.
. Darkwind
How can you not support Trump in light of the amazing things he has accomplished. Any other candidate wouldn't have the balls to do what he has done. You don't plan on voting for his 2nd term?

Forum List

Back