Will Americans elect another CLUELESS president in 2016?

Sorry to say that people will vote for Hillary or Lizzie because they want to be part of History
in electing the first woman President.

I was deep in the liberal hive when Obama won in 2008. The air was thick with self-congratulation amongst all of the white liberals who believed that their vote for a black man cleansed their souls of a racist stain and now they could show everyone that they weren't racists. All day long I was throwing up in my mouth having to witness this idiocy.

A few days later I looked at the exit polls and I found a lot of joy in telling these white liberals that more racists, like them, voted for Obama than racists voted for McCain. They didn't like hearing that they were racists for it popped their self-congratulatory bubble.

The same thing is going to happen with feminists.

A racist is someone who believes another race is inferior and discriminates against them, not whatever new bs idea the hater dupes have been told.

Dems have all the real issues and facts, the GOP has stupidity, hate, bs about independence and hard work that EVERYONE believes in, but only snake oil salesmen go on and on and on about to hide their class thievery- for hater dupes ONLY.

...Dems have all the real issues and facts, the GOP has stupidity, hate, bs about independence and hard work...
Dems good, Pubs bad, blah, blah, blah, endless fucking blah...

Both
parties are full of shit clean up to their ears.
Any examples of Dem bs? Pubs: anything they say. Obama had control for 2 years, see sig. pp3, phony crises and scandals, Iraq lies, etc etc etc...

America has voted in a corrupt political and foreign policy moron the past 2 Presidencial cycles. In fact, Democrats cosigned and still honor a proven liar, sexual harasser and probable rapist. The country is headed in the direction of failure, I don't expect that to change and history will repeat itself, accept and prepare for the inevitable in my opinion.

Ya gotta consider that, though he lost, a vast number of the votes Romney got in 2012 came from Democrats who wanted Obama's programs and foreign policy but couldn't bring themselves to overcome their racism. They saw a way to possibly get what they wanted without stigmatizing themselves amongst their peers.

Booosh was a catastrophe in every possible way, 9/11, worst wars ever, and a corrupt world depression. Obama is getting us out of the wars and the recession despite total mindless Pub obstruction. This is IS's high point- Booosh's boy Maliki is still Booosh's disaster- GONE. Obama's "lies and idiocy" are all in Fox etc's fervent imagination.

Booosh was a catastrophe in every possible way, 9/11, worst wars ever, and a corrupt world depression. Obama is getting us out of the wars and the recession despite total mindless Pub obstruction. This is IS's high point- Booosh's boy Maliki is still Booosh's disaster- GONE. Obama's "lies and idiocy" are all in Fox etc's fervent imagination.
It's always difficult to take you seriously, it's not that your stupid exactly, it's that you lack logical thought and revel in hate.

Just the facts- I only hate lies. Which you are full of- change the channel. I'm far from stupid- I never lie and I'm always right...

Any actual argument?

Will Americans elect another CLUELESS president in 2016?

George W. Bush allowed a major terrorist attack on American soil. Obama has not. Therefore, let us hope we elect another president at least as good as Obama.

142254.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back