WikiLeaks reveals that Arab allies urged U.S. to strike Iran

The media turned it's back on Conservative Jews, and the EU just can't stand it when people stand up for themselves.

Surrounded on all sides by people that want to kill them and blocked in by the Med, but yet they thrive better than any other. [except for SA, can't beat that much oil]

Hez and Hamas have free riegn to murder children, and kill innocent bystanders. Let Israel go after these thugs and the moron patrol denounces them.

I just can't wrap my head around that.

And don't bother with shaman. He hasn't noticed yet that he's been talking to himself all day.

I would say the quality of life is definently better in Israel than Saudi Arabia. Yes the Saudis are very wealthy from the oil but that money only really goes to the Saudis themselves and even than mostly to the Sunnis, there are alot of impoverished Shites in that country who hate the regime and they don't get jack shit. I'm not even going to mention the millions of south east Asians who do menial labor in that country, they live worse off than dogs. If I were poor I would take my chances in Israel anyday over Saudi Arabia.

I saw men doing constuction work in Egypt. They had what looked like a comon soup/water bowl with a ladel they all shared. Each time they wanted a drink they had to wave away the flies first.

Israel was steril clean compared to Egypt. The differences were shocking.
I was in Egypt for an exercise in 1995. Cairo West Air Base still had buildings damaged and never repaired from the war in '67. I talked some with a EAF generator mechanic. He made ten bucks a month.

2009 Israel GDP per capita: $26,175

2009 Israel GDP per capita: $2,269

Of course, the Jew-haters will blame Egypt's poverty on Israel.

Last edited:
Just wondering what everyone thinks about these leaks as a whole?

harmless gossip i say. the hardest hit will likely be the conspirators in their publication.
They might be looking at it slightly different in Honduras.

"By July 24, 2009, the U.S. government was totally clear about the basic facts of what took place in Honduras on June 28, 2009.

"The U.S. embassy in Tegucigalpa sent a cable to Washington with subject: 'Open and Shut: The Case of the Honduran Coup,' asserting that "there is no doubt" that the events of June 28 constituted an illegal and unconstitutional coup.'

"The Embassy listed arguments being made by supporters of the coup to claim its legality, and dismissed them thus: 'none . . . has any substantive validity under the Honduran constitution.'

"The Honduran military clearly had no legal authority to remove President Zelaya from office or from Honduras, the Embassy said, and their action -- the Embassy described it as an 'abduction' and 'kidnapping' -- was clearly unconstitutional."

A lot of history has disappeared down the US memory hole since June 28, 2009;however, it's worth remembering how a duly elected president was kidnapped at gunpoint, loaded onto a plane and flown out of his country.

It's also pretty easy to recall how Obama, Hillary and all the other corporate tools tap danced around the word "coup."

WikiLeaks Honduras

Who were the Ancient Egyptians? Where did they come from and where did they go?

They were mostly wiped out when the Arabs took over the country, you can still find evidence of them in the southern part of the country near Sudan, the Nubians. They have the same features of the people you see on the Pyramids, they are mostly in Sudan and Ethiopia today. The majority of the Arabs that live in Egypt now had nothing to do with the Pyramids and are descended from Arabia.

OK, thanks. Wasn't King Solomon a Nubian? I swear I read that in a bible. And doesn't nubian mean black?

I don't know about King Solomon but yes Nubians would be considered black.

harmless gossip i say. the hardest hit will likely be the conspirators in their publication.

There was an analysis in the New York Times of the WikiLeaks material pertaining to the leadership of Russia.
See : Below Surface, U.S. Has Dim View of Putin and Russia

When I read the NYT article I was struck by the similarity of the situation being described with how things were described as existing back in the days of the Soviet Union. A book such as "Russia: Broken Idols, Solemn Dreams", which was written in 1983 by David K. Shipler, presented similar material. Also I suspect that the material that US Embassy personnel were passing back to Washington stamped "Secret" (and is now available via Wikileaks) is the same kind of material they were concurrently discussing "off the record" with reporters from the Western Newspapers.

It's widely rumored that Julian Assange has a novel form of life insurance consisting of a large cache of information he's gleaned over the years on major corruption in government and Wall Street.

If this is the case, how would such revelations likely differ from the "gossip" he has revealed so far?

Do you think he has information that could topple Administrations, for example?

Or lead to war crimes trials for major US figures...

It's widely rumored that Julian Assange has a novel form of life insurance consisting of a large cache of information he's gleaned over the years on major corruption in government and Wall Street.

If this is the case, how would such revelations likely differ from the "gossip" he has revealed so far?

It will stop people from helping us, knowing that thier name can become public knowledge.

I garuntee you that terrorist are going page by page looking for any names of any informants right now, and putting them on a dead list.

They might be looking at it slightly different in Honduras.

"By July 24, 2009, the U.S. government was totally clear about the basic facts of what took place in Honduras on June 28, 2009.

"The U.S. embassy in Tegucigalpa sent a cable to Washington with subject: 'Open and Shut: The Case of the Honduran Coup,' asserting that "there is no doubt" that the events of June 28 constituted an illegal and unconstitutional coup.'

"The Embassy listed arguments being made by supporters of the coup to claim its legality, and dismissed them thus: 'none . . . has any substantive validity under the Honduran constitution.'

"The Honduran military clearly had no legal authority to remove President Zelaya from office or from Honduras, the Embassy said, and their action -- the Embassy described it as an 'abduction' and 'kidnapping' -- was clearly unconstitutional."

A lot of history has disappeared down the US memory hole since June 28, 2009;however, it's worth remembering how a duly elected president was kidnapped at gunpoint, loaded onto a plane and flown out of his country.

It's also pretty easy to recall how Obama, Hillary and all the other corporate tools tap danced around the word "coup."

WikiLeaks Honduras

dont get me wrong... there is a lot of telling it like it is involved in the leaked docs, however, those of consequence have scarcely learned anything new from their contents. do you think honduras is surprised by the embassy's disposition?

i dont think he does have any information like that. i wont exclude that there is information which could have serious impact. i argue that his release about the wars was more impactful for its relevence to human concerns.

a war with iran followed by its impossible and unsustainable occupation would mean the downfall of the u.s. as a superpower.

You're thinking there aren't enough Persian terrorists in the US yet?

What possible threat does Iran pose to you and yours?

Birdbrain, Iran is a US-designated state sponsor of terrorism that supports Hizballah, a US-designated terrorist faction that murdered 300 Marines in Beirut and that has cells in the US and Europe.

Go back into your drunken stupor.

Still haven't gotten over that Persian occupation, Hasbara?

Now you know how it feels to be Palestinian.

Jews are Palestinians, birdbrain, given the Romans renamed Judea "Palaestina" 1500 years after Jews were living there and 500 years before Muslim intruders invaded.

Thus, you're a clueless dimwit, dimwit.

Go prostrate yourself to your false god allah in mosque, Mooslim loser.:lol:

Still haven't gotten over that Persian occupation, Hasbara?

Now you know how it feels to be Palestinian.

Palestinian = Hoax:lol:
George: Dumbass Mooslim:clap2:

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...:lol:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...:lol:
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...:lol:
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

Forum List

Back