WikiLeaks reveals that Arab allies urged U.S. to strike Iran

The real face is not what we do look from outside. :) ..

Can you elaborate? You are from Pakistan.

Do you or anyone you know want the US to go after Iran?

I meant to say as the WikiLeaks is exposing the classified documents, our leaders are NOT as same as they look when they address with their nation.

Like the secrets are revealing on Pakistan, I am going to believe most and all of them are true.

I don't want only U.S. to track down insurgents in Iran or any other places. There should be a World Peace Force to take actions against. First put pressure on the specific country and then, if you see no results from them, take serious action ...

Enough of us have been killed by the stupid acts of our leaders ... Sometimes I think this terrorism is self-created.

Last edited:
Two Thumbs
Are these "people" so selfish that they want Americans to die in thier stead?
Are they all a bunch of cowards?
correct your sentence!
nothing in your link mention that arab "people" want to strike Iran!!, it's govts and KSA govt precisely not people.

govts are chosen by US

Now, why joos asked US to strike Iran and Iraq? are they so selfish that they want Americans to die in their stead?
fight4israel.gif

Last edited:
Now, why joos asked US to strike Iran and Iraq? are they so selfish that they want Americans to die in their stead?

Islam is a dreadful curse.

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

Two Thumbs
correct your sentence!
nothing in your link mention that arab "people" want to strike Iran!!, it's govts and KSA govt precisely not people.

govts are chosen by US

uhm

No.

I stand by my posting. The leaders and the people of these arab countries are to chicken shit to fight Iran, so they want Americans to die for them.

Two Thumbs
correct your sentence!

govts are chosen by US

uhm

No.

I stand by my posting. The leaders and the people of these arab countries are to chicken shit to fight Iran, so they want Americans to die for them.

The governments of those Arab countries definently want the US to strike Iran but the people in those countries probably do not and can't see 5 feet in front of them and they hate America with a passion.

Most countries hate America with a passion. This isn't new news. Been to Australia lately? Canada? LOL, Americans can't walk their fat asses down the street without being spat on.

NYT: Arab allies urged U.S. to strike Iran - World news - The New York Times - msnbc.com
By David E. Sanger, James Glanz and Jo Becker
The New York Times
updated 11/28/2010 3:45:17 PM ET 2010-11-28T20:45:17

I've been glancing at this crap on and off most of the day.

In late May 2009, Israel’s defense minister, Ehud Barak, used a visit from a Congressional delegation to send a pointed message to the new American president.

In a secret cable sent back to Washington, the American ambassador to Israel, James B. Cunningham, reported that Mr. Barak had argued that the world had 6 to 18 months “in which stopping Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons might still be viable.” After that, Mr. Barak said, “any military solution would result in unacceptable collateral damage.”

His plea was shared by many of America’s Arab allies, including the powerful King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, who according to another cable repeatedly implored Washington to “cut off the head of the snake” while there was still time.

I been thinking and thinking; Why oh why don't THEY work together and go to war with Iran themselves?

How can Arabs and Jews agree that Iran needs to be crushed, but won't do anything?

I've never been a fan of Israel and could care less about our Arab allies, but that would take effort. But I don't see why we keep supporting them when they want us to die to do thier dirty work?

You say "the Arabs" as though every Arab on ever street wants it.

Why does the LEADERSHIP of these puppet regimes want IRAN taken down?

Because they are as afraid of Iranian control as they are of TERRORIST control, that's why.

If you were of the Royal family of Arabia, wouldn't you want the status quo to continue, too?

Of course you would.

The status quo is what keeps those people on top of the heap.

NYT: Arab allies urged U.S. to strike Iran - World news - The New York Times - msnbc.com
The New York Times

In late May 2009, Israel’s defense minister, Ehud Barak, used a visit from a Congressional delegation to send a pointed message to the new American president.

In a secret cable sent back to Washington, the American ambassador to Israel, James B. Cunningham, reported that Mr. Barak had argued that the world had 6 to 18 months “in which stopping Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons might still be viable.” After that, Mr. Barak said, “any military solution would result in unacceptable collateral damage.”

His plea was shared by many of America’s Arab allies, including the powerful King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, who according to another cable repeatedly implored Washington to “cut off the head of the snake” while there was still time.

I been thinking and thinking; Why oh why don't THEY work together and go to war with Iran themselves?

How can Arabs and Jews agree that Iran needs to be crushed, but won't do anything?

I've never been a fan of Israel and could care less about our Arab allies, but that would take effort. But I don't see why we keep supporting them when they want us to die to do thier dirty work?

Because they are as afraid of Iranian control as they are of TERRORIST control, that's why.

If you were of the Royal family of Arabia, wouldn't you want the status quo to continue, too?

Of course you would.

Then let 'them' whip 'thier' people into a fenzy and do something about Iran.

or, better yet

Let the people there over throw the royalty and live freer lives of thier own choosing.

Most countries hate America with a passion. This isn't new news. Been to Australia lately? Canada? LOL, Americans can't walk their fat asses down the street without being spat on.

I been to several countries and no one has ever spit on me, they must not like you in Canada or Australia.

The New York Times

Of course you would.

The regular Arabs on the street hate America and more than likely will not support an attack on Iran, but the governments in those Arab countries view Iran as a threat and do want the US to strike them, even though in public they would condemn the attack.

The New York Times

Of course you would.

The regular Arabs on the street hate America and more than likely will not support an attack on Iran, but the governments in those Arab countries view Iran as a threat and do want the US to strike them, even though in public they would condemn the attack.

A happy peasant is a non-pitchfork weilding peasant.

:eusa_shhh: Don't tell anybody that I like to read these political articles instead of watching All My Children.

Israeli Military Calculations Towards Iran, Article 8. World Politics, Annual Edition, 08/09, reprinted by permission. From Military Technology, Jan. 2007, pp. 258-260.

Verbatim from the article, except for the eek: Former Iranian president Ali Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani remarked five years ago that "the use of even one :eek: nuclear bomb inside Israel will destroy everything. However, it will only harm the Islamic world. It is not irrational to contemplate such an eventuality."

This is a rather lengthly article which I will only summarize a few key points relevant to this discussion:

It was leaked in January 2006, the "Sunday Times" revealed the Israeli military had already planned a potential nuclear weapons attack upon Iran's nuclear enrichment plant at Natanz. The Israeli foreign ministry spokesman, Mark Regev denied that the leak was truth and stated that Israel was devoted to peaceful diplomacy and remained in support of UN sanctions upon Iran.

This leak as well as the "slip of the tongue" by Prime Minister Ehud Olmert later that year (Dec. 2006) in Germany, he listed Israel as a "responsible nuclear power" and thus, made known "Israel's nuclear arsenal". It was speculated that these calculated "leaks" were logically directed at the US in order to hint at a pre-emptive strike against Iran, either by Washington or in an attempt to gain the US support for Israel to get the go ahead from Washington.

Either way, it would be more logical to the Arabs and Israelis if the US were to launch an attack on Iran, due to its distance. Israel's close proximity keeps Israel at bay. There is also a heavy duty Israeli lobby which dominates US foreign policy. This lobby was instrumental in the US attack on Iraq and continues to push for US military intervention with Iran (The War Over Israel's Influence, John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt, Foreign Policy, July/Aug 2006, pp 57-58).

:eusa_shhh: Don't tell anybody that I like to read these political articles instead of watching All My Children.

Israeli Military Calculations Towards Iran, Article 8. World Politics, Annual Edition, 08/09, reprinted by permission. From Military Technology, Jan. 2007, pp. 258-260.

Verbatim from the article, except for the eek: Former Iranian president Ali Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani remarked five years ago that "the use of even one :eek: nuclear bomb inside Israel will destroy everything. However, it will only harm the Islamic world. It is not irrational to contemplate such an eventuality."

This is a rather lengthly article which I will only summarize a few key points relevant to this discussion:

It was leaked in January 2006, the "Sunday Times" revealed the Israeli military had already planned a potential nuclear weapons attack upon Iran's nuclear enrichment plant at Natanz. The Israeli foreign ministry spokesman, Mark Regev denied that the leak was truth and stated that Israel was devoted to peaceful diplomacy and remained in support of UN sanctions upon Iran.

This leak as well as the "slip of the tongue" by Prime Minister Ehud Olmert later that year (Dec. 2006) in Germany, he listed Israel as a "responsible nuclear power" and thus, made known "Israel's nuclear arsenal". It was speculated that these calculated "leaks" were logically directed at the US in order to hint at a pre-emptive strike against Iran, either by Washington or in an attempt to gain the US support for Israel to get the go ahead from Washington.

Either way, it would be more logical to the Arabs and Israelis if the US were to launch an attack on Iran, due to its distance. Israel's close proximity keeps Israel at bay. There is also a heavy duty Israeli lobby which dominates US foreign policy. This lobby was instrumental in the US attack on Iraq and continues to push for US military intervention with Iran (The War Over Israel's Influence, John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt, Foreign Policy, July/Aug 2006, pp 57-58).

Nice to see that the former iranian pres wasn't a nut. Probably why he is a former.

And I think Israeli nukes is a true lie. A bluff, if you will. I don't think they have any, but there are plenty of rumors, with no actual facts, backing them up.

It's brilliant if you think about it. Who's gonna call them on a nuclear bluff?

America does a great job bombing and killing muzzie terrorists.

This is why I love the USA.

God bless India.

I been to several countries and no one has ever spit on me, they must not like you in Canada or Australia.

And for good reason they shouldn't like me.

I've been to Canada, Mexico, Italy, France, Spain, Greec, Egypt, Israel, Scotland, England and Norway.

No one ever spit on me. Or even treated me poorly b/c I was an American. so please stop making shit up, you look like a moron. Unless, of course, that is your intention.

FWIW the Arabs nations have never been especially fond of Persia.

They may share a religion but their geo-political interests still put them at odds with one another.

If Isreal and the USA were not so heavily involved in the Mid East, I suspect that the power struggle would be between the Persian nation (Iran) and Arab nations would be a lot hotter than it is now.

FWIW the Arabs nations have never been especially fond of Persia.

They may share a religion but their geo-political interests still put them at odds with one another.

If Isreal and the USA were not so heavily involved in the Mid East, I suspect that the power struggle would be between the Persian nation (Iran) and Arab nations would be a lot hotter than it is now.

Good point.

Can't do much about Israel though. For the ME they fall under the catagory of the enemy of my enemy...

Forum List

Back