Wider and Wilder weather? Huh?!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
OK.....the new ruse by the AGW alarmists is "regionalized"......the climate change is going to fuck things up in specific regions. This is the new fabrication so that stuff can conform with the established narrative.....because the earlier stuff isn't cooperating.

Take tornado's for example......just a couple of years back, the alarmist nutters were crooning about weather getting more and more "wild". Except something happened......it just got "more regionalized". Oh.....ok.....whatever fits!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Expect that to be part of the new narrative........."regionalized"!!! These fuckers are clever as shit......good at making shit up as they go. Especially when the weather is all nice and docile......like this year in the US for tornado's!!

60 year low s0ns...........you fucking dumbasses!!!:fu::up::fu::up::fu::up::fu::up:

2013 is a record low year for U.S. tornadoes | Watts Up With That?

gene.jpg

Poor skook. Everyone just laughs at his retard strawmen. And retard strawmen is all he can do, being that, he's, you know, a cult retard.

Your problem is his source material is correct.....unlike yours!:lol::lol:

The weather is doing what it always does. The difference is the pissant virus known as man thinks they have some affect on it.

Poor skook. Everyone just laughs at his retard strawmen. And retard strawmen is all he can do, being that, he's, you know, a cult retard.

You know, I am fairly new in the climate boards (taking most my interest in the politics section) but so far I have not noted a single fact ever posted under your name though I have seen you in every single thread on AGW so far. All I see are ad homonyms against some of the naysayers here.

How are the readers supposed to take that?

You know, I am fairly new in the climate boards (taking most my interest in the politics section) but so far I have not noted a single fact ever posted under your name though I have seen you in every single thread on AGW so far. All I see are ad homonyms against some of the naysayers here.

How are the readers supposed to take that?

Hey man....go easy on her. The presence of the hyper-nuts on here makes this forum a hoot. Her MO is to launch into the whole "retard" line when she is getting pwned......the translation of which is, "Im losing".:2up:

Forum List

Back