Why?

Originally posted by jimnyc
Never! The only local team I root for is the Rangers. Only pussies root for the Giants and Jets. :)

Damn not even the Knicks, Yanks or Mets? Sonofabitch you're hardcore!

If I wasn't laughing so hard from reading this I would come down there and kick your ass. Holy shit, this had me in tears. :laugh:

BTW - I love you too, ya piece of shit!

Hahaha..thanks. I thought it as one of my best descriptions of you yet. :)

Originally posted by OCA
Damn not even the Knicks, Yanks or Mets? Sonofabitch you're hardcore!

Nope!

LA Dodgers, Kentucky Wildcats, Steelers, Chicago Bulls, Penn State!

I notice many on the board are hesitant to reply to me the way they reply to others. Don't be nice to me because I own the board. Don't suck up to me for fear of being banned. No regular members are going to be banned for speaking their mind.

C'mon, tell me what a prick I really am! I know I'm an arrogant son of a bitch and I couldn't care less if you fuckers tell me that!

I don't like special treatment and I have trouble responding to people being nice to me. I thrive on negativity.

Ok, now everyone speak their minds and bash me. :)
I think it sucked the way you banned WonderWench.

Originally posted by Big D
I think it sucked the way you banned WonderWench.

Why? and do you even know all the hoe did before she got banned? she deserved it!

Let Big D ramble, he's entitled! He has no clue what went on behind the scenes, but he's entitled to voice his opinion about something he knows nothing about if he so chooses.

Let Big D ramble, he's entitled! He has no clue what went on behind the scenes, but he's entitled to voice his opinion about something he knows nothing about if he so chooses.

Its just par for the course.

Originally posted by OCA
Hey Jimmy you're like me, I need a little anger and bashing now and then, keeps my juices flowing so i'm gonna do my part to help you out tonight.

that just sounds so wrong :laugh:

Originally posted by Jackass
The one about what a flaming homosexual he is....

Ok I think you covered that quite nicely as I can't think of anything to add. But he did tell me about the first time he had sex, did you know the chicks mom was watching? Yeah the whole time and I asked if she said anything and he said no, I said you mean she didn't whack you with a broom or hit you with a bat, he said no, I said at no time did she say anything? He said well afterwards she did say 1 thing and I said what, she said " you're a baaaaaaad boooooyyyyy(in sheeps voice)

I notice many on the board are hesitant to reply to me the way they reply to others. Don't be nice to me because I own the board. Don't suck up to me for fear of being banned. No regular members are going to be banned for speaking their mind.

C'mon, tell me what a prick I really am! I know I'm an arrogant son of a bitch and I couldn't care less if you fuckers tell me that!

I don't like special treatment and I have trouble responding to people being nice to me. I thrive on negativity.

Ok, now everyone speak their minds and bash me. :)

Gee, from day 1 I know that Ive been reluctant to tell you if I think youre being an asshole.......lol

;)

BAN ME BABY!:cof:

Amateurs.

Resorting to vulgarity is the sign of someone not well versed in the art of the insult.

Take notes.

You sir, are an inbred, drooling, knock-kneed, buck-toothed, four-eyed, beetle-browed, pigeon-toed, left-wing, toothless, slack-jawed, glassy-eyed, mouth-breathing halfwit.

Oh - and your mamma drives a Yugo.

Hope that made you feel better about yourself.

:D

Originally posted by Moi
Whatever do you mean darling husband? I could never bash you. You are a paragon of virtue, an idol of patience and intelligence. Were it not for you the sun wouldn't shine.:hail:

The more I read your posts, the more I REALLLY REALLLLY Like you, Moi!

teehee - that was great....Ive used that on dk too, usually followed by this....:rolleyes:

:laugh:

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Gee, from day 1 I know that Ive been reluctant to tell you if I think youre being an asshole.......lol

;)

BAN ME BABY!:cof:

Hes too much of a wuss to do that KL..

Originally posted by Merlin1047
Amateurs.

Resorting to vulgarity is the sign of someone not well versed in the art of the insult.

Take notes.

You sir, are an inbred, drooling, knock-kneed, buck-toothed, four-eyed, beetle-browed, pigeon-toed, left-wing, toothless, slack-jawed, glassy-eyed, mouth-breathing halfwit.

Oh - and you're mamma drives a Yugo.

Hope that made you feel better about yourself.

:D

Who is that going to piss off?? A 5 year old?? :p:

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
The more I read your posts, the more I REALLLY REALLLLY Like you, Moi!

teehee - that was great....Ive used that on dk too, usually followed by this....:rolleyes:

:laugh:

:funnyface

Forum List

Back