Why?

"Who is that going to piss off?? A 5 year old?? "

Well, I'm a football official in my hobby life. Therefore I am somewhat constrained regarding the use of more satisfying invective.

Besides, some of the slack-jaws I deal with take three days to figure out they've been insulted. Came off the field one night and three local rednecks were giving us the what-for. One of the newer officials started to say something. I stopped him and said (loud enough to be heard by the obnoxious threesome) "Let it go. They can't help it. They are the sad product of having a mother and father who were brother and sister."

Either they never figured it out, or they were wondering what the hell was wrong with that.

Originally posted by Merlin1047
"Who is that going to piss off?? A 5 year old?? "

Either they never figured it out, or they were wondering what the hell was wrong with that.

Hahahahaha

Originally posted by jimnyc
I notice many on the board are hesitant to reply to me the way they reply to others. Don't be nice to me because I own the board. Don't suck up to me for fear of being banned. No regular members are going to be banned for speaking their mind.

C'mon, tell me what a prick I really am! I know I'm an arrogant son of a bitch and I couldn't care less if you fuckers tell me that!

I don't like special treatment and I have trouble responding to people being nice to me. I thrive on negativity.

Ok, now everyone speak their minds and bash me. :)

I like you Jim, sorry, no bad blood here,

Jim is too nice about reigning in that fuckstick, oca! (Oh my that rwa is really pushing it this time. Well I never.)

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Jim is too nice about reigning in that fuckstick, oca! (Oh my that rwa is really pushing it this time. Well I never.)

Hey i'll call ya when me, him, evil and the wives are out partying next month:laugh: Face it, its never gonna happen!

Originally posted by OCA
Hey i'll call ya when me, him, evil and the wives are out partying next month:laugh: Face it, its never gonna happen!

Oh OCA! You got rid of that civil union siggy! Awwwwwwww!

I was so honored too....:(

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Would you taunting me RWA? Just curious now!

No. You know, I got nothing against you evil. Sir Evil. I just called you madame a couple times. You got off lucky!:D

I notice many on the board are hesitant to reply to me the way they reply to others. Don't be nice to me because I own the board. Don't suck up to me for fear of being banned. No regular members are going to be banned for speaking their mind.

They are not being nice to you or sucking up to in fear of being banned, it more of fear that you will prove them wrong! :thup:

Originally posted by OCA
Jimmy I can't let this die man.

Lynn Swann wasn't good enough to lick the sweat off of Jerry Rice's nuts.

Lynn Swann and John Stallworth both would have run circles around Rice! Different era, different game though. Besides, Rice is a salad tosser. :)

Lynn Swann and John Stallworth both would have run circles around Rice! Different era, different game though. Besides, Rice is a salad tosser. :)

HAHAHA! How do you think Bradshaw lost his hair? By letting guys rub their johnsons on his dome! :p:

Originally posted by OCA
Hey Jimmy I heard you and L.C. Greenwood were closet butt buddies, true?

Just helping you out bro.:D

You dirty bastard! :D

Not true though. But I do hear that Ronnie Lott is moving to Massachussets so that he can get married to Joe Montana. :D

You dirty bastard! :D

Not true though. But I do hear that Ronnie Lott is moving to Massachussets so that he can get married to Joe Montana. :D

Thats fucking blasphemy!:D

Jeez I guess I won't mention those pics I have of Staley and the chin in the showers:D

Forum List

Back