Why?

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
1. Do those who claim to value liberty seem so willing to deny gay and lesbians the freedom to marry the person they love?

2. Do those who claim to be "pro life" seem so willing to obviate unwanted pregnancies?

3. Do those who claim to be "pro life" support capital punishment and oppose stem cell research?

4. Do those who claim to be patriots celebrate the actions of Edward Snowden?

5. Do those who claim to support the COTUS only support those sections which advance their ideals?

1. Do those who claim to value liberty seem so willing to deny gay and lesbians the freedom to marry the person they love? Good question. I do hate the idea of what could happen from that..

2. Do those who claim to be "pro life" seem so willing to obviate unwanted pregnancies?Why do those hate unborn babies, but go crazy when kids get shot by guns? I am pro-choice and pro-gun BTW

3. Do those who claim to be "pro life" support capital punishment and oppose stem cell research? Because most of the time, those fuckers deserve to die!

4. Do those who claim to be patriots celebrate the actions of Edward Snowden? I supported him until he started spitting what we are doing to other countries. To me, that IS treason. He lost my respect as a Patriot

5. Do those who claim to support the COTUS only support those sections which advance their ideals? Most people are like that, Wry. Even you. It is called hypocrisy, and most people do that

• Banned
1. Do those who claim to value liberty seem so willing to deny gay and lesbians the freedom to marry the person they love? Good question. I do hate the idea of what could happen from that..

2. Do those who claim to be "pro life" seem so willing to obviate unwanted pregnancies?Why do those hate unborn babies, but go crazy when kids get shot by guns? I am pro-choice and pro-gun BTW

I doubt anyone "hates unborn babies"; however I see this comment for what it is, a RED HERRING Why do some celebrate the murder of children and use such violence to advocate more guns in the hands of more people?. Why are some against contraception and age appropriate sex education in the public schools?

3. Do those who claim to be "pro life" support capital punishment and oppose stem cell research? Because most of the time, those fuckers deserve to die!

Some do deserve to die, but again your logic is fallacious. Not all who are sentenced to die were guilty of the crime upon which they were sentenced.

4. Do those who claim to be patriots celebrate the actions of Edward Snowden? I supported him until he started spitting what we are doing to other countries. To me, that IS treason. He lost my respect as a Patriot

5. Do those who claim to support the COTUS only support those sections which advance their ideals? Most people are like that, Wry. Even you. It is called hypocrisy, and most people do that

I see your point in re #5, though "hypocrisy" it may not always be.

Last edited:
Why?

because ...

the rational secular have made inroads against the intolerant religious.

1. Do those who claim to value liberty seem so willing to deny gay and lesbians the freedom to marry the person they love?

2. Do those who claim to be "pro life" seem so willing to obviate unwanted pregnancies?

3. Do those who claim to be "pro life" support capital punishment and oppose stem cell research?

5. Do those who claim to support the COTUS only support those sections which advance their ideals?

Who the fuck is celebrating Edward Snowden?

I deny them NOTHING but using the word marraige. Call it pairrage and we have a deal.. Fill in the blank for me.. I now pronounce you _____ and ____. (actually watched the mayor of LA perform one and he pronounced them "men". That's pretty lame dontcha think?

Don't get this one.. Unless it's irony or sarcasm.

I'm not fond of abortion, but I'm basically pro-choice on everything. But I KNOW that MOST ALL pro-lifers are against EMBRYONIC stem cell research, not stem cell research.. And the vast majority of progress has been made in science NOT sacrificing embryos.

Also not really in evidence. The split is between Civil Libertarians and those who think it's peachy keen to have the world's best spy agency operate within our own borders. There's a reason why NSA has been historically prohibited from domestic surveillance

Can't think of any COTUS sections I don't support. I love the Marques of Reprisals section. We should license and fund Google to go search out and kill pirates.

I've got a few for you --- but I wouldn't want to ruin your fun.. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back