christian polling group finds Atheists divorce less than xtians

The divorce figures will even out as gay marriage spreads across the states. The crime statistics will even out as soon as they catch the sneaky little bastards.

Christian Polling Group Finds Atheists Divorce Less Than Christians | The New Civil Rights Movement

An Evangelical Christian pollster finds that atheists commit less crimes, divorce less, and are better educated than their fellow Christians

:eek: NO! Can't be! :razz:

Intellectually honest people would be too embarrassed to cite such an obviously biased source. They would also realize that Christians are much more likely to get married instead of having children out of wedlock, hence a higher divorce rate (if true).

Christians marry while most atheists don't find marriage necessary and live together. So of course there would be more divorces among Christians. Makes sense to me.

• Banned
Christians marry while most atheists don't find marriage necessary and live together. So of course there would be more divorces among Christians. Makes sense to me.

Christian Polling Group Finds Atheists Divorce Less Than Christians | The New Civil Rights Movement

An Evangelical Christian pollster finds that atheists commit less crimes, divorce less, and are better educated than their fellow Christians

Intellectually honest people would be too embarrassed to cite such an obviously biased source. They would also realize that Christians are much more likely to get married instead of having children out of wedlock, hence a higher divorce rate (if true).
Evidence to back this up? Yes? No? I am an Atheist and have been married 7 years to the same woman and have 3 kids with her.

Evangelical Christians are not forbidden to divorce.

The same pollster finds that Catholics divorce much less, less than atheists.

What's the point of this thread?
Divorce in Protestant Churches is not a sin

So you are a moral atheist without believing in God who is the author of Morality. lol. Interesting concept you have there. Continue. This is amusing to say the least!

-Jeri

Evangelical Christians are not forbidden to divorce.

The same pollster finds that Catholics divorce much less, less than atheists.

What's the point of this thread?
Divorce in Protestant Churches is not a sin

The bible states clearly - God hates divorce. Where some of you come up with these ridiculous statements is beyond me. Catholic priests will give a married couple an annulment so they can remarry in the church for five thousand dollars. If there is any sin to be found you can start by examining the business practices of the RCC.

My brother in law paid 5,000 dollars for his own divorce. ( Catholic church annulled his first two marriages - two for one deal ) . The idea of "indulgences" has obviously expanded as the Catholic Church has indulged itself in all aspects of sin including divorce - same scale as protestants. Stuff your poll.

LMAO....ROFL...oh shit that's funny...logic of a xtian.Did you read the article? Love it.

Sounds like you are having a seizure. Did you forget to take your meds?:cuckoo:
I just find it laughable you xtians do whatever you can to refute evidence...
So you are a moral atheist without believing in God who is the author of Morality. lol. Interesting concept you have there. Continue. This is amusing to say the least!

-Jeri

So this moral being that would be the same one that
Horrible God | The evil that God does
Murders people indiscriminately? Stones people to death? Floods the earth? Yeah...such a moral being there...you must be full blown retard to think someone can't be moral unless they are religious.

LMAO....ROFL...oh shit that's funny...logic of a xtian.Did you read the article? Love it.

Sounds like you are having a seizure. Did you forget to take your meds?:cuckoo:
I just find it laughable you xtians do whatever you can to refute evidence...

-Jeri

So this moral being that would be the same one that
Horrible God | The evil that God does
Murders people indiscriminately? Stones people to death? Floods the earth? Yeah...such a moral being there...you must be full blown retard to think someone can't be moral unless they are religious.

sounds like you have bitterness issues.

Why don't you honestly state your point instead of hiding behind some BS article? Is it that Christians are hypocrites while atheists are not? Do YOU believe that divorce is bad? If so, why? Do YOU believe in morality? If so, what is its source? Do you believe in a supreme being or do you believe that humans are the highest form of intelligence in the universe? (If you "don't know," you are an agnostic, not an atheist.)

These cited poll numbers have been like this for at least over a decade by now, maybe longer.

Common sense? Who started a thread about atheists having less divorces than evangelical christians only to put up his own evidence that only 65% of all atheists marry! ROFLMBO!!! You're a hoot! Keep going! This is getting more hysterical by the minute......

I can always use a good laugh!

-Jeri

If you are an evangelical with a woman and kids in the house? You're married. Not 65% of the time! ALL OF THE TIME!

Otherwise the Pastor and entire church congregation would be at your front door! lol....

Otherwise the Pastor and entire church congregation would be at your front door!

why? Why would they mind someone's life/ family issues? What business is it of theirs?

Exactly why I keep my family and kiddos away from these places, too much jibber jabber and people sticking their nose where it dont belong.

Forum List

Back