Why...

I agree. I am not talking for everybody.... but when Islamic fundamentalism takes hold is particularly virulent.

Many secular peace loving Islamic people are decent human beings. It's only when they cross the line and start sending airplanes into buildings because of their ideology that we have a problem.

No... the plain flying, blow themselves up killers are terrorists. Muslim terrorists...... .

Its your everyday run of the mill devout who live in the 7th century. Just take a look at saudi arabia....

My fondest dream is that you actually look like your avatar.
My worst nightmare is that you actually look like my Uncle Lou.
:tongue:

well, im not telling when i switch my avi to a real me pic! You will just have to try and figure it out.

No... the plain flying, blow themselves up killers are terrorists. Muslim terrorists...... .

Its your everyday run of the mill devout who live in the 7th century. Just take a look at saudi arabia....

well, im not telling when i switch my avi to a real me pic! You will just have to try and figure it out.

Lol he's hitting on a online picture. He he he! Too funny some people.

Ooo, you're evil, but if the new avi looks like my Uncle Lou I'll have no trouble discerning the diff. In the meantime let the old boy have his dreams, eh? :D

does Islam want to drag the world back into the 7th century?

i am sure not all muslims do, , but i am sure that the small portion of those that do is because some other fools believe that some magic sky wizard who had a night job as a realtor promised his CHOSEN a land some 3 millenium before the 7th century.

:lol::lol::lol:
That's the apologist's way of justifying the anti-modernity feature of 21st Century Islamism.
He blames the Joooos.
It's just 1 small part of what Mideast Islamic scholars admit is the oppressive nature of Arab/Muslim culture. (see: Reports (1990-2011) | Human Development Reports (HDR) | United Nations Development Programme (UNDP))
It's not as if the apologist doesn't know the Muslim claim on Jerusalem, never mentioned in their most holy book, is based on some flight of fancy undertaken by their Prophet. See if you read "Jerusalem" into it:
And he certainly saw him in another descent,
At the Lote-tree of the Utmost Boundary -
Near it is the Garden of Refuge -
When there covered the Lote Tree that which covered [it]
The sight [of the Prophet] did not swerve, nor did it transgress [its limit].
He certainly saw of the greatest signs of his Lord.
—Quran, Chapter 53 (An-Najm), verses 13-18
Isra and Mi'raj - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

quit yer whinin'.

as an irish, i understand this all to well. you come in with your master race, we are chosen, attitudes and rob peoples of their natural and human resources for forever and keep them in an oppressed state and they will rise up and fight back...and they will win their rights and freedoms after a long struggle.

you will lose.

it ain't about muslims, you fookin' idiot, it is about people who have been deprived of their birthright or centuries. and it ain't about jews either, jews are just a section of a long continuem of colonising western powers.

get over yourselves. very few people are buying your "pity me. you owe us" card anymore.

i don't think Islam does. Some muslims do, but there is nothing inherent in Islam that makes the 7th century ideal.

Are you kidding.... just look at some of the crap they foist onto woman....

that is totally 7th century thinking.

No you're stupid. :lol::lol::D

Yeah, and no one here knows stupidity quite as intimately as you, Princess.
Should this board believe the findings of those Mideast scholars who authored the UN Arab HD Reports which regularly expose the mistreatment of women there or should we believe you?
Hmmm ... let me think about that a bit. :D

i am sure not all muslims do, , but i am sure that the small portion of those that do is because some other fools believe that some magic sky wizard who had a night job as a realtor promised his CHOSEN a land some 3 millenium before the 7th century.

That's the apologist's way of justifying the anti-modernity feature of 21st Century Islamism.
He blames the Joooos.
It's just 1 small part of what Mideast Islamic scholars admit is the oppressive nature of Arab/Muslim culture. (see: Reports (1990-2011) | Human Development Reports (HDR) | United Nations Development Programme (UNDP))
It's not as if the apologist doesn't know the Muslim claim on Jerusalem, never mentioned in their most holy book, is based on some flight of fancy undertaken by their Prophet. See if you read "Jerusalem" into it:

quit yer whinin'.

as an irish, i understand this all to well. you come in with your master race, we are chosen, attitudes and rob peoples of their natural and human resources for forever and keep them in an oppressed state and they will rise up and fight back...and they will win their rights and freedoms after a long struggle.

you will lose.

it ain't about muslims, you fookin' idiot, it is about people who have been deprived of their birthright or centuries. and it ain't about jews either, jews are just a section of a long continuem of colonising western powers.

get over yourselves. very few people are buying your "pity me. you owe us" card anymore.

That maybe true but only you Nazi types continually blame the Joooos for the ills of the Arab/Muslim World. :D

Last edited:
Islam is about Sharia and sharia is the moral code and religious law of Islam. It is believed that Sharia is what God's will is for mankind and must be constant. Hence the "7th century" way of life.

Islam is about Sharia and sharia is the moral code and religious law of Islam. It is believed that Sharia is what God's will is for mankind and must be constant. Hence the "7th century" way of life.

and they still will never "get" that simple fact.

He blames the Joooos.

quit yer whinin'.

you will lose.

That maybe true but only you Nazi types continually blame the Joooos for the ills of the Arab/Muslim World. :D

i generally assess and assign responsibilities for some problems in the former palestine mandate to colonialism, and if jews fit into that mold, then yes. it is not my problem that you expect special treatment.

i don't think Islam does. Some muslims do, but there is nothing inherent in Islam that makes the 7th century ideal.

Are you kidding.... just look at some of the crap they foist onto woman....

that is totally 7th century thinking.

and i suppose you are also alright with the depiction of all jews like the haredim?

I dont see them as actively trying to convert the world..... or kill anything not converting to them. Nor do i see them trying to convert governments into them.

so no they are not the 7th century like islam is.... there is a difference.

however...all religions are backward.

I agree with that! That is the main problem: Sharia Law.

I agree with that! That is the main problem: Sharia Law.

Yes...the EUROPEAN COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS in 2004 declared, " it was difficult to declare one’s respect for democracy and human rights while at the same time supporting a regime based on sharia, which clearly diverged from Convention values, particularly with regard to its criminal law and criminal procedure, its rules on the legal status of women and the way it intervened in all spheres of private and public life in accordance with religious precepts."
http://www.echr.coe.int/NR/rdonlyre..._Cancado_Trindade_BIL__opening_legal_year.pdf

Forum List

Back