Why...

Are you kidding.... just look at some of the crap they foist onto woman....

that is totally 7th century thinking.

and i suppose you are also alright with the depiction of all jews like the haredim?

I dont see them as actively trying to convert the world..... or kill anything not converting to them. Nor do i see them trying to convert governments into them.

so no they are not the 7th century like islam is.... there is a difference.

however...all religions are backward.

Are you kidding.... just look at some of the crap they foist onto woman....

You know what seems funny to me? the moment Sharia Law is mentioned.... all defenders of radical Islam go hide under their desks

Sharia Law is the problem with Radical Islam .... you can not defend 7th century Sharia Law... how can anybody defend that atrocity?

You know what seems funny to me? the moment Sharia Law is mentioned.... all defenders of radical Islam go hide under their desks

Sharia Law is the problem with Radical Islam .... you can not defend 7th century Sharia Law... how can anybody defend that atrocity?

oh you would be amazed at who will defend it here......

omg syrenn :( that is horrible!

There is no defense. The Sharia law is barbaric and does not speak to a religion of peace. It tears at the very fabric of any civilized society.

There is no defense. The Sharia law is barbaric and does not speak to a religion of peace. It tears at the very fabric of any civilized society.

I absolutely agree! :clap2:

omg syrenn :( that is horrible!

You are new so have not seen it yet. Give it some time and you will...... i dont pay attention to half of the crap in the sections where it lives hot and heavy......

But it is fun to poke them...... yes indeed it is.

I dont see them as actively trying to convert the world..... or kill anything not converting to them. Nor do i see them trying to convert governments into them.

There is a concerted effort to have sharia law recognized in the US for a variety of legal issues including marriage. One case was where a husband beat up his wife repeatedly and then raped her. He cited his belief in Sharia should out weight US criminal statutes. Eventually the husband lost as the court said no matter what you believe US criminal law stands.

There is a concerted effort to have sharia law recognized in the US for a variety of legal issues including marriage. One case was where a husband beat up his wife repeatedly and then raped her. He cited his belief in Sharia should out weight US criminal statutes. Eventually the husband lost as the court said no matter what you believe US criminal law stands.

and Obama is sympathetic with that cause,,, how can any American vote for Obama with a clear conscience? How?

and Obama is sympathetic with that cause,,, how can any American vote for Obama with a clear conscience? How?

The First Amendment to the US Constitution prevents any of this from happening. This cannot be a political football as the Supreme Court would have final say.

Last edited:
These people are paranoid animals. Go see the outside world before you talk crap. American republicans are some of the biggest conspiratorial weirdos i have seen. They think the World belongs to them and they believe there isn't another side.

These people are paranoid animals. Go see the outside world before you talk crap. American republicans are some of the biggest conspiratorial weirdos i have seen. They think the World belongs to them and they believe there isn't another side.

Do you approve of Sharia Law?

These people are paranoid animals. Go see the outside world before you talk crap. American republicans are some of the biggest conspiratorial weirdos i have seen.

Perhaps, but they obey the laws of the land in theory and practice.

They think the World belongs to them and they believe there isn't another side.

You describe adherents to sharia law.

sharia law doesn't exist anywhere besides where it can. It has to do with many things, not just what you like to cherry pick. And that was a pretty arrogant question. No one cares about putting law on you. Its all in your head. :cool:

sharia law doesn't exist anywhere besides where it can. It has to do with many things, not just what you like to cherry pick. And that was a pretty arrogant question. No one cares about putting law on you. Its all in your head. :cool:

My God! Look at Egypt and the Muslim Hood ... (thanks to Obama i might say) it's a disgrace .... Sharia Law is alive and kicking in that par of the world

My God! Look at Egypt and the Muslim Hood ... (thanks to Obama i might say) it's a disgrace .... Sharia Law is alive and kicking in that par of the world

No it isn't. Do you know anything about Egyptian Law? Don't be ignorant. You make is Americans look very stupid. Muslim Brotherhood is a government. I do not see why that is supposed to be a slur. Also it is not our business what happens thousands of miles away.

No it isn't. Do you know anything about Egyptian Law? Don't be ignorant. You make is Americans look very stupid. Muslim Brotherhood is a government. I do not see why that is supposed to be a slur. Also it is not our business what happens thousands of miles away.

Sharia Law is not alive and kicking over there?

LOL that goes against all principals of radical Islam .... Sharia Law is close to their hearts.

LOL that goes against all principals of radical Islam .... Sharia Law is close to their hearts.

Nope. Egypt strictly has its laws. And they are not radical either. Sharia law is a law. Its not our business yet again.

Nope. Egypt strictly has its laws. And they are not radical either. Sharia law is a law. Its not our business yet again.

Surely you are joking.

7th century Law?

to funny for words.... too funny for a normal reply even...:lol:

Forum List

Back