Why...

sharia law doesn't exist anywhere besides where it can. It has to do with many things, not just what you like to cherry pick. And that was a pretty arrogant question. No one cares about putting law on you. Its all in your head. :cool:

My God! Look at Egypt and the Muslim Hood ... (thanks to Obama i might say) it's a disgrace .... Sharia Law is alive and kicking in that par of the world

No it isn't. Do you know anything about Egyptian Law? Don't be ignorant. You make is Americans look very stupid. Muslim Brotherhood is a government. I do not see why that is supposed to be a slur. Also it is not our business what happens thousands of miles away.

This is by way of example, "As Egypt’s liberal and secular activists erupted with anger accusing the Muslim Brotherhood of trying to take over the country, former US Senate foreign policy analyst James Jatras tells RT that Egypt is on its way to becoming a caliphate.

*“Morsi and the Brotherhood had triumphed much quicker than anybody expected, and no one should doubt what their intentions are: strict enforcement of Sharia and the recreation of the caliphate,” Jatras says"

Egypt heading towards Sharia enforcement

My God! Look at Egypt and the Muslim Hood ... (thanks to Obama i might say) it's a disgrace .... Sharia Law is alive and kicking in that par of the world

No it isn't. Do you know anything about Egyptian Law? Don't be ignorant. You make is Americans look very stupid. Muslim Brotherhood is a government. I do not see why that is supposed to be a slur. Also it is not our business what happens thousands of miles away.

This is by way of example, "As Egypt’s liberal and secular activists erupted with anger accusing the Muslim Brotherhood of trying to take over the country, former US Senate foreign policy analyst James Jatras tells RT that Egypt is on its way to becoming a caliphate.

*“Morsi and the Brotherhood had triumphed much quicker than anybody expected, and no one should doubt what their intentions are: strict enforcement of Sharia and the recreation of the caliphate,” Jatras says"

RT is anti American interests, because America is an ally with Egypt. Their Military keeps the peace accords into place. Egypt liberals are not happy, but the majority gets the choice. Egypt has a Constitution and set laws, their laws won't be changed without approval. And they are a Muslim country, slight usage of sharia law in some areas does not make a difference. Arabs have different laws. Please remember people outside of America are different than us. Whether that is Russia, brazil, China, or Egypt. We do have the best laws. But we aren't gonna interfere with Egypt. Egypt has a main concern, the economy and building up tribal areas. They have to use their resources more. This is Morsi's test.

RT is anti American interests, because America is an ally with Egypt. Their Military keeps the peace accords into place. Egypt liberals are not happy, but the majority gets the choice. Egypt has a Constitution and set laws, their laws won't be changed without approval. And they are a Muslim country, slight usage of sharia law in some areas does not make a difference. Arabs have different laws. Please remember people outside of America are different than us. Whether that is Russia, brazil, China, or Egypt. We do have the best laws. But we aren't gonna interfere with Egypt. Egypt has a main concern, the economy and building up tribal areas. They have to use their resources more. This is Morsi's test.

You have just proved the point and yes it does make a difference. Imposition of religious law onto the general population is onerous and unduly burdensome on any society which claims to strive for democratic ideals.

You have just proved the point and yes it does make a difference. Imposition of religious law onto the general population is onerous and unduly burdensome on any society which claims to strive for democratic ideals.

My point is its voted on and the general population is Muslim.

I get what you are saying. Religious law intertwined within a supposed secular government does not make for democratic principals, especially where sharia is concerned.

does Islam want to drag the world back into the 7th century?

because that is what totalitarian regimes & ideologies do, try to force their b.s. onto others

note the key word here is FORCE, there is no free will under sharia law, everybody has to submit to the b.s. will of the mythical sky fairy allah, as conveniently determined by imams who just spew vapors to feather their own nests, deciding what & how as needed to maintain their power & control over the subjugated peoples, ie. mooselimbs and claim superiority over the infidels, ie. the rest of us...

does islam have any kind of seperation between church/mosque & state ? NO because that is 1 way those assclowns maintain power, claiming guidance from (again) the mythical sky fairy allah, and how everybody should live their lives.

does islam blatantly suppress 1/2 their population with 7th century social ethics ? yes look at the status of females

and really, what else would you expect from an ideology based on the life of a 7th century murdering warlord ? nothing but violence & mindless obediance to slave masters who want to dominate the planet with their perverted desires

accurate information slamming this horrible ideology to hell is readily available in the koran, the hadiths, in the secular history of mohamhead & islamic countries & plenty of internet websites

what the mooselimb spinmeisters continually keep trying to do is hide the ugly horrible nature of this totalitarian ideology until it is too late for the targeted free population to resist or just plain invade & conquer them either militarily or by immigration demographics

and the libtart idiots in the west are helping them with their pollyanna rose colored delusional views that all ideologies & cultures are somehow "equal" and deserving of respect & tolerance
_

I get what you are saying. Religious law intertwined within a supposed secular government does not make for democratic principals, especially where sharia is concerned.

No, and democracy isn't that fast. And they don't need democracy right now. They have it though. Whatever you may want to believe. It's also not your business what Egypt does.

No, and democracy isn't that fast. And they don't need democracy right now. They have it though. Whatever you may want to believe.

They do not need democracy right now, but, they have it? Along with all the freedoms and rights inherent in a democratic society. I think not, for example, "an Egyptian talk-show host faces a four-month jail term after a court convicted him of insulting President Mohamed Mursi" , yet, "President Morsi accepts popular democracy as a default condition and seeks to introduce Islamic principles only to the extent the electorate will permit." The two statements do not jibe. Freedom of speech is inherent in the popular democracy model.

It's also not your business what Egypt does

Of course it is, why do you believe it is not.

Egypt TV host gets jail term for insulting president
Global Arab Network | Egypt: Democracy at the heart of Islamic revival

No, and democracy isn't that fast. And they don't need democracy right now. They have it though. Whatever you may want to believe.

They do not need democracy right now, but, they have it? Along with all the freedoms and rights inherent in a democratic society. I think not, for example, "an Egyptian talk-show host faces a four-month jail term after a court convicted him of insulting President Mohamed Mursi" , yet, "President Morsi accepts popular democracy as a default condition and seeks to introduce Islamic principles only to the extent the electorate will permit." The two statements do not jibe. Freedom of speech is inherent in the popular democracy model.

It's also not your business what Egypt does

Of course it is, why do you believe it is not.

Egypt TV host gets jail term for insulting president
Global Arab Network | Egypt: Democracy at the heart of Islamic revival

Do you know what Egypts laws are? Lol. You're lost man.

Threatening the President gets you in trouble.

And no it's not your business.

Last edited:

Clearly you have no idea of what you are talking about.

The man did not threaten the president, he insulted him.

Egypt receives US economic aid, amongst others things you, bet it is my business.

Clearly you have no idea of what you are talking about.

The man did not threaten the president, he insulted him.

Egypt receives US economic aid, amongst others things you, bet it is my business.

No he more than insulted him. You don't understand what that means in the Arabic world. And you clearly don't have a clue about the Aid. The Aid is in place for a reason. And they will continue to receive aid. For several reasons, also Israel wants it. It's part of the peace treaty. Go learn a thing or two.

No he more than insulted him.

I offered my proofs where are yours? He merely insulted the president a misdemeanor. You do not know what you are talking about.

You don't understand what that means in the Arabic world
What it means in the Arabic world should not matter according to you, "And they don't need democracy right now. They have it though." So they have a democracy, but, those that exercise their right to free speech in that democracy face jail time and their media outlet is shut down for a period of time.

And you clearly don't have a clue about the Aid. The Aid is in place for a reason. And they will continue to receive aid. For several reasons, also Israel wants it. It's part of the peace treaty. Go learn a thing or two.

You original statement spoke to my not having any business knowing what goes on in Egypt. So now you drop that argument and move onto one that speaks to the inner workings of economic aid to Egypt.

You speak from a part of the human body that was never meant to utter a word....:lol::lol::lol:

I offered my proofs where are yours? He merely insulted the president a misdemeanor. You do not know what you are talking about.

You don't understand what that means in the Arabic world
What it means in the Arabic world should not matter according to you, "And they don't need democracy right now. They have it though." So they have a democracy, but, those that exercise their right to free speech in that democracy face jail time and their media outlet is shut down for a period of time.

And you clearly don't have a clue about the Aid. The Aid is in place for a reason. And they will continue to receive aid. For several reasons, also Israel wants it. It's part of the peace treaty. Go learn a thing or two.

You original statement spoke to my not having any business knowing what goes on in Egypt. So now you drop that argument and move onto one that speaks to the inner workings of economic aid to Egypt.

You speak from a part of the human body that was never meant to utter a word....:lol::lol::lol:

I told you what I said. :lol:

Foreign aid isn't your decision. It's part of the peace deal between Egypt and Israel. Egypt is an important ally. Rather than have Russia become big partners and sponsor their aid. America holds dominance.

You don't understand though. :cool:

I told you what I said. :lol:

Foreign aid isn't your decision. It's part of the peace deal between Egypt and Israel. Egypt is an important ally. Rather than have Russia become big partners and sponsor their aid. America holds dominance.

You don't understand though.
:cool:
You are wrong on the facts, no logic, no basis in reality. You try to parlay your failed argument into yet another foray into failure... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back