Why would she do that?

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Fox News' Catherine Herridge joins CBS News, saying 'facts matter' - CNN

Why would she resign from Fox over facts? Makes no sense whatsoever. Fox has never been about news; nor have facts been part of their creed. They are, have always been and will always be the propaganda arm of the Republican party. Their mission is to keep the ignorant faithful in line, no matter what it takes and no matter what lies and distortions they have to apply to events.

Dr. Goebbels would be so proud!

LOL!

Guy posts a rant about FOX and includes a link to CNN.

That's some funny shit, right there.

Why would she resign from Fox over facts? Makes no sense whatsoever. Fox has never been about news; nor have facts been part of their creed. They are, have always been and will always be the propaganda arm of the Republican party. Their mission is to keep the ignorant faithful in line, no matter what it takes and no matter what lies and distortions they have to apply to events.

"I feel privileged to join a team where facts and storytelling will always matter."

I am guessing she got more $$$$

They are the best out of CNN and MSNBC. I liked her fair mindedness, which she could only use on Fox-I hope they don't try to change her! It is a promotion-not politics!

Since Paul Ryan joined Fox News Board of directors.......things are going down for Fox.

He is pushing Fox to break with Trump....and may be he is getting rid of good reporters...etc... who knows

But all the same, this is bad news.

momoney.gif

Before Trump, they were pretty much fair and balanced. Since Trump, it has become the Trump News Network.

They are the best out of CNN and MSNBC. I liked her fair mindedness, which she could only use on Fox-I hope they don't try to change her! It is a promotion-not politics!

They are no different. The number of journalists is dropping quickly at Fox. Little wonder as they distribute Trump propaganda.

They are no different. The number of journalists is dropping quickly at Fox. Little wonder as they distribute Trump propaganda.

One that dropped quickly was Shepard Smith..,,that's ok:04:

Thanks GOD for that, couldn't stand him.

Before Trump, they were pretty much fair and balanced. Since Trump, it has become the Trump News Network.
You really don’t watch Fox.

Who and how many-I'm calling your bluff on this one little bee-tell us all!

Are you really this gullible?

FFS you are an idiot.

Forum List

Back