Why would black people in 2017 be bothered by racism?

With all the opportunities for blacks today in regards to education and employment, why are so many blacks upset when it's reveal that a certain white person doesn't like blacks?

Don't they have that right? And why should a white person not liking blacks mess up a black persons day?

I'm confused
Stain your body black...Then you'll soon find out.
I know its confusing but this clown claims to be Black. He could be but I think he is an Uncle Tom or Ruckus.
What I think he's saying is he thinks if a company wants to have an all white workforce they should be allowed.

Do you even know any companies that don't have at least a 12% black workforce? Without AA I would think blacks would make a list and boycotted/shame any companies not being diverse but you probably don't know any.

And small businesses that don't get federal dollars don't have to hire any blacks and many don't. You can't force a small business owner with ten employees to hire one black.

Black people have a bad reputation for not tipping and not being the best employees. I've worked at two really big companies and none of the good sales people were black. They got federal aid so while I saw whites come and go they kept around this really nice black jehova witness. Great guy horrible salesperson. But he kept his job and whites who were better were fired.

I see both sides of the argument but I can also say this. You blacks didn't appreciate all the things Democrats did for you. How many poor blacks got free Obamacare? They're lucky Republicans didn't repeal that shit. So voting matters. Now you see Republicans will take AA away from you. Maybe you all should have voted for Hillary. Trump said what do you have to lose? How about AA?
Nope. Its pretty clear what he is saying....

"With all the opportunities for blacks today in regards to education and employment, why are so many blacks upset when it's reveal that a certain white person doesn't like blacks?"

The short answer to that is because if this guy is a position of authority it doesnt matter how qualified you are as a Black person. He wont hire you and he will fire you.
A lot of people don't think an employer should be forced to work with anyone they don't want to work with. No explanation necessary. But blacks can boycott or shame companies that don't hire minorities. Do you know of any?
Not my concern what people think. The law says you cant discriminate. The sad thing is that there is a need to have a law in the first place but I understand how whites needed help and extra assistance to get a job. i really do. Its not against the law to boycott companies for their hiring practices. I am pretty sure they are not ashamed or else they wouldnt be discriminating in the first place. Do I know any what?

Stain your body black...Then you'll soon find out.
I know its confusing but this clown claims to be Black. He could be but I think he is an Uncle Tom or Ruckus.
What I think he's saying is he thinks if a company wants to have an all white workforce they should be allowed.

Do you even know any companies that don't have at least a 12% black workforce? Without AA I would think blacks would make a list and boycotted/shame any companies not being diverse but you probably don't know any.

And small businesses that don't get federal dollars don't have to hire any blacks and many don't. You can't force a small business owner with ten employees to hire one black.

Black people have a bad reputation for not tipping and not being the best employees. I've worked at two really big companies and none of the good sales people were black. They got federal aid so while I saw whites come and go they kept around this really nice black jehova witness. Great guy horrible salesperson. But he kept his job and whites who were better were fired.

I see both sides of the argument but I can also say this. You blacks didn't appreciate all the things Democrats did for you. How many poor blacks got free Obamacare? They're lucky Republicans didn't repeal that shit. So voting matters. Now you see Republicans will take AA away from you. Maybe you all should have voted for Hillary. Trump said what do you have to lose? How about AA?

"With all the opportunities for blacks today in regards to education and employment, why are so many blacks upset when it's reveal that a certain white person doesn't like blacks?"

The short answer to that is because if this guy is a position of authority it doesnt matter how qualified you are as a Black person. He wont hire you and he will fire you.
A lot of people don't think an employer should be forced to work with anyone they don't want to work with. No explanation necessary. But blacks can boycott or shame companies that don't hire minorities. Do you know of any?
Not my concern what people think. The law says you cant discriminate. The sad thing is that there is a need to have a law in the first place but I understand how whites needed help and extra assistance to get a job. i really do. Its not against the law to boycott companies for their hiring practices. I am pretty sure they are not ashamed or else they wouldnt be discriminating in the first place. Do I know any what?
Do you know any companies that don't hire minorities?

Do you know any companies that don't hire minorities?
Not off the top of my head but I know a lot of companies that do hire tokens to look like they are diverse. After that its all white.

What if they do that but still dont get hired or get fired because they are Black? You still good with that?
I think the matter of perception is at issue here. What you might think should be acceptable to a prospective employer might not be.

If I were an employer I would be far more concerned with promoting my business than with the race of a prospective employee. If I felt a Black candidate was more qualified to serve that interest I would need to be either stupid or a virulent racist to hire White because of racial preference. And while I am sure there are such individuals I can assure you they are few and far between.

But if I owned a business with a White racist customer base and lots of competition I would be a fool to not hire based on racial preference. If you owned a business with a Black racist customer base, would you hire White employees and thereby cut your own throat?

While the practice of racial discrimination has largely been eliminated in most areas of commerce, industry, and ordinary social interaction, there remains an unmistakable undercurrent of Black vs White hostility which seems to be increasing rather than diminishing. In fact the level of Black on White violence has increased substantially.

Last edited:
What if they do that but still dont get hired or get fired because they are Black? You still good with that?
I think the matter of perception is at issue here. What you might think should be acceptable to a prospective employer might not be.

If I were an employer I would be far more concerned with promoting my business than with the race of a prospective employee. If I felt a Black candidate was more qualified to serve that interest I would need to be either stupid or a virulent racist to hire White because of racial preference. And while I am sure there are such individuals I can assure you they are few and far between.

But if I owned a business with a White racist customer base and lots of competition I would be a fool to not hire based on racial preference. If you owned a business with a Black racist customer base, would you hire White employees and thereby cut your own throat?

While the practice of racial discrimination has largely been eliminated in most areas of commerce, industry, and ordinary social activities, there remains an unmistakable undercurrent of Black vs White hostility which seems to be increasing rather than diminishing. In fact the level of Black on White violence has increased substantially.

I am assuming by this comment from your perspective you dont think these people exist?

"I would need to be either stupid or a virulent racist to hire White because of racial preference."

I ask because this is on record as occurring too many times to count. For example if the world turned upside down and speedshooters was a business owner do you think he would hire a Black person?

Everybody is at least a tiny bit racist. Human nature.
Just a little? I do not like White people because they are interfering with the population on how we live. I do not like Black people because they are always the victims of whatever, I don't like Chinesel people because there are too many of them on this world. I dont like South Americans because they want a better life..MINE. I don't like people who are half breeds because they get to check the box "other", I don't like American Indians because the say they were here first, which is a lie they came from China. That should cover the world as far as I can tell.
I get the feeling that you don't like anyone.

Nah that's not the answer. The answer is that since you've never lived as a black person you should learn to shut up and listen to those who have.

Sticking with the old "I'm a poor VICTIM" HELP ME!

No that would be you white boy. I'm sticking with the truth. The cold hard inconvenient truth..

While the practice of racial discrimination has largely been eliminated in most areas of commerce, industry, and ordinary social interaction, there remains an unmistakable undercurrent of Black vs White hostility which seems to be increasing rather than diminishing. In fact the level of Black on White violence has increased substantially.

Have you ever thought of writing fiction?

Some people like living with a chip on their shoulder, it makes it easier to blame others for their inadequacies.

So just how long are we going to repeat uneducated radio talk show hosts?

Have you ever thought of writing fiction?
Fiction?

If I ever had a situation like that couple I would have immediately smashed my thumb into the eyesocket of the first thug until he is permanently blinded, and then work my way through the punks who dared to mess me after I flick their friend's brain matter on them.

If they ever messed with a girl I loved like they did to that blonde, I would make sure all 3 thugs are beaten to death until they resemble the bug remains that are currently smashed into my carpet.

Forum List

Back