Why would a God even need a hell?

There is no such thing as the Christian bible, 75% of the book was written before Christianity and the council of Nicaea even existed. But the intense pride of Christianity cannot see this true history. Produce to me any Christian copy rights that give them ownership of the bible ; I challenge you Christians to prove you have legal rights on the bible.

Prove your legal rights.
Copyright? LOL Man, you are really desperate here.

Ask a diverse group of Christians what Bible they use, and, AFAIK, they'll all come up with the same canonized Bible albeit there are several translations out there: BibleGateway.com: A searchable online Bible in over 150 versions and 50 languages.

Bible - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most of the bible was written before Christianity was born; 39 books penned by non Christians , your religion cannot steal authorship from the bible . The monster pride of Christianity has assumed it controls the bible ; that book was written for humanity ,not you pious Christians.

You fail to pay attention, I am agnostic.

The Old Testament was written by Hebrews, the New Testament by Christians. It is simply the holy book of the Christians, attempting to claim otherwise is irrational.

Son, the Council of Nicea established the Christian Bible - it absolutely is a Christian book. The Christians created it - you simply misunderstand and misinterpret it.
I agree that the Council of Nicaea established the Christian Bible. However, 1) since there are over 30,000 Christian denominations, it appears even the canonized Bible is subject to interpretation and 2) There are a lot of books excluded by the Council of Nicaea which give a fuller picture of the times.

I agree.

These all denominations all fall under the umbrella of "Christian" though.

Most of the bible was written before Christianity was born; 39 books penned by non Christians , your religion cannot steal authorship from the bible . The monster pride of Christianity has assumed it controls the bible ; that book was written for humanity ,not you pious Christians.

You fail to pay attention, I am agnostic.

The Old Testament was written by Hebrews, the New Testament by Christians. It is simply the holy book of the Christians, attempting to claim otherwise is irrational.

I am not seduced by this large deception, the bible was written by men inspired by the Holy Spirit , not inspired by Christianity. The Christian ego just equates itself to be equal to the Holy Spirit. Neither God , Jesus or the Holy Spirit are Christians. And anyone who claims they are , are simply deceived.

Son, the Council of Nicea established the Christian Bible - it absolutely is a Christian book. The Christians created it - you simply misunderstand and misinterpret it.
I agree that the Council of Nicaea established the Christian Bible. However, 1) since there are over 30,000 Christian denominations, it appears even the canonized Bible is subject to interpretation and 2) There are a lot of books excluded by the Council of Nicaea which give a fuller picture of the times.

I agree.

These all denominations all fall under the umbrella of "Christian" though.
Agreed and the book they is use is the "Christian Bible" as opposed to any other bible.

I am not seduced by this large deception, the bible was written by men inspired by the Holy Spirit , not inspired by Christianity. The Christian ego just equates itself to be equal to the Holy Spirit. Neither God , Jesus or the Holy Spirit are Christians. And anyone who claims they are , are simply deceived.
In your opinion.

Again, I am agnostic, I deal in facts, not fantasy. The Bible is a collection of works put together to form the foundation and canon of the Christian faith.

Your fantasy does not alter reality.

In your opinion.

Well then show us ANY scripture that claims God , Jesus and the Holy Spirit are Christians. This I got to see.

Again, I am agnostic, I deal in facts, not fantasy. The Bible is a collection of works put together to form the foundation and canon of the Christian faith.

Your fantasy does not alter reality.

The term Christian only appears in some bibles two or three times ; 99% then of the bible never refers to Christianity. Prove to me that is wrong.

This I got to see.

The term Christian only appears in some bibles two or three times ; 99% then of the bible never refers to Christianity. Prove to me that is wrong.

This I got to see.

Your straw man fallacy fails to impress.

All of the books of the New Testament deal with Christ. These were compiled by the established church as the canon of the Christian faith. Your fantasy does not supersede reality,

Please think with me ,IF you can; there is no such thing as the Christian bible. The bible has no copy rights , no group owns it. Christianity just has the super selfish gall to think they do. Really Christianity is confused by this . The bible has about 40 authors , only 7 can be considered as Christians ;

Hello!

In other words, I can pick whatever I like out of all the writings which just happen to be included in the Christian Bible and accept or reject the ideas at the whim of whether or not they suit my personal belief system, while entirely ignoring all the other sacred literature in the world as irrelevant. But, nope, its got nothing at all to do with Christianity.

... that book was written for humanity ...

The sacred writings of the Hebrew (read: Jewish) people were most certainly not written for humanity. I would argue that the Christian writings were not written for humanity, in general, either. They were written for a certain group of people, at a certain time, for a certain purpose.

One could argue the Baha'i sacred writings were written for all of humanity.

This I got to see.

Oh, what a ridiculous argument -- that things don't exist until they are labelled, or re-labelled.

This I got to see.

Your straw man fallacy fails to impress.

All of the books of the New Testament deal with Christ. These were compiled by the established church as the canon of the Christian faith. Your fantasy does not supersede reality,

In my view God is using the Christian faith to assist him in blinding all of humanity from his truth. Romans 11:32 " For God has shut THEM ALL up in unbelief, so that he can show Mercy TO THEM ALL!" God has done this , and Christianity cannot undo it. The pathology of God is far from our thoughts , the very church claiming him as their own , is being used to help satan deceive a world.

Incredible ; simply incredible!

[

In my view God is using the Christian faith to assist him in blinding all of humanity from his truth. Romans 11:32 " For God has shut THEM ALL up in unbelief, so that he can show Mercy TO THEM ALL!" God has done this , and Christianity cannot undo it. The pathology of God is far from our thoughts , the very church claiming him as their own , is being used to help satan deceive a world.

I see no evidence that there is a god. So your rejection of fact in preference to a god of your own creation fails to impress.

I can at least understand the Christians, who form their faith on a foundation, but you're just making it up as you go.

In my view God is using the Christian faith to assist him in blinding all of humanity from his truth.

Well, this at least refers back to the point of the thread. Why would G-d want to blind humanity from His truth? What purpose would that serve?

[

I see no evidence that there is a god. So your rejection of fact in preference to a god of your own creation fails to impress.

I can at least understand the Christians, who form their faith on a foundation, but you're just making it up as you go.

I was once asked if God was real ; here was my answer;

Is God Real?

In my view God is using the Christian faith to assist him in blinding all of humanity from his truth.

Well, this at least refers back to the point of the thread. Why would G-d want to blind humanity from His truth? What purpose would that serve?

The verse gives the answer , so that he can give Mercy to us all. He blinded us in order to give us sight later on. He killed us so that he can give us life! Strange , this thinking of this awesome being.

Forum List

Back