Why would a God even need a hell?

Mark 3:28 , again Jesus teaching, " ALL sins and blasphemies shall be forgiven men." All of them, in 1 John 3:5 Jesus took all sin away, no Christian can bring any of them back and try to condemn someone.

It says in 1 John 3:5 that Jesus came to do away with sin. Then it says that he who continues to sin is a child of the devil. If there was no such thing as sin, how can anyone continue to be a sinner? As 1John 3:4 says, sin is disobedience to the law. The only way that Jesus did away with sin is by teaching the right way to understand and comply with the law that leads to eternal life. If you do not do it, you cannot have the life promised for obedience to the law in you and are not saved from the consequences for failure to comply with the will of God..

Now this so called " unforgivable sin", sinning against the Holy Spirit, there are exactly zero example of just how to do that given in scripture; so in my view, its impossible for a person to do it.

Your just going to have to find another way to condemn.

Jesus didn't seem to mind people calling him crazy, a drunk, a liar, whatever. What he said was unforgivable was people saying that the source of his inspiration, God, was evil.

I'm not trying to condemn anyone. According to Jesus to deride a revelation of truth from God as evil can never be forgiven.

The sick concept of eternal hell punishing is just religious mans effort to try and make God seem as sick as man.

Hell is nowhere to be found in reality except in the minds of those who do not conform to the way of life defined by divine law.

No one can receive the life promised for obedience to the law without doing it.

Mark 3:28 , again Jesus teaching, " ALL sins and blasphemies shall be forgiven men." All of them, in 1 John 3:5 Jesus took all sin away, no Christian can bring any of them back and try to condemn someone.

It says in 1 John 3:5 that Jesus came to do away with sin. Then it says that he who continues to sin is a child of the devil. If there was no such thing as sin, how can anyone continue to be a sinner? As 1John 3:4 says, sin is disobedience to the law. The only way that Jesus did away with sin is by teaching the right way to understand and comply with the law that leads to eternal life. If you do not do it, you cannot have the life promised for obedience to the law in you and are not saved from the consequences for failure to comply with the will of God..

Now this so called " unforgivable sin", sinning against the Holy Spirit, there are exactly zero example of just how to do that given in scripture; so in my view, its impossible for a person to do it.

Jesus didn't seem to mind people calling him crazy, a drunk, a liar, whatever. What he said was unforgivable was people saying that the source of his inspiration, God, was evil.

I'm not trying to condemn anyone. According to Jesus to deride a revelation of truth from God as evil can never be forgiven.
The sick concept of eternal hell punishing is just religious mans effort to try and make God seem as sick as man.

Hell is nowhere to be found in reality except in the minds of those who do not conform to the way of life defined by divine law.

No one can receive the life promised for obedience to the law without conforming to the law.

God will always forgive , always . Unforgiveness is a human reaction. In Matt. 18:22 Jesus was asked how often should we forgive? He said 7 times 70 or endlessly.

No one can receive the life promised for obedience to the law without conforming to the law.

God will always forgive , always . Unforgiveness is a human reaction. In Matt. 18:22 Jesus was asked how often should we forgive? He said 7 times 70 or endlessly.

Jesus said to forgive 7 times 70 IF they repent which implies that those who do not repent and continue to sin should remain unforgiven...

How and why should anyone be forgiven who does not acknowledge and is not sorry for whatever thing they did wrong ?

Jesus was not teaching people to be chumps.

There is no such thing as law in heaven; laws are only for humans, they do not exist in the kingdom of God, because they are not needed. Heaven is ruled by the ways and means of God, as described in Gal.5; 22-23. The ways of God are love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance; these are the personal ways of God; its how he really is, and its how he rules heaven. Notice latter part of verse 23, " Against such things THERE IS NO LAW!" There is no laws in heaven.

Who's going to break them?

No, law is a human thing.

Jesus said to forgive 7 times 70 IF they repent which implies that those who do not repent and continue to sin should remain unforgiven...

How and why should anyone be forgiven who does not acknowledge and is not sorry for whatever thing they did wrong ?

Jesus was not teaching people to be chumps.

That is what true grace is all about, forgiveness that is not deserved. You keep describing how YOU would handle the sins of others; YOU would not forgive them if they don't measure up to YOUR standards of God. Which is why we are most fortunate that YOU are not God.

There is no such thing as law in heaven; laws are only for humans, they do not exist in the kingdom of God, because they are not needed. Heaven is ruled by the ways and means of God, as described in Gal.5; 22-23. The ways of God are love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance; these are the personal ways of God; its how he really is, and its how he rules heaven. Notice latter part of verse 23, " Against such things THERE IS NO LAW!" There is no laws in heaven.

Apparently you are confused to the meaning of heaven, eternal life, sin, and divine law.

If the law that came into the world through Moses and its secret meaning revealed by Jesus was a human thing then everything you are talking about amounts to bullshit.

That is what true grace is all about, forgiveness that is not deserved. You keep describing how YOU would handle the sins of others; YOU would not forgive them if they don't measure up to YOUR standards of God. Which is why we are most fortunate that YOU are not God.

No, I cited verses where Jesus himself said who should or should not be forgiven and what sin can never be forgiven.

Would you like for me to re-post the verses?

Apparently you are confused to the meaning of heaven, eternal life, sin, and divine law.

If the law that came into the world through Moses and its secret meaning revealed by Jesus was a human thing then everything you are talking about amounts to bullshit.

Law is a human thing, which is reality as it is. In Gal. 5:22-23 it list the fruit of the Spirit, which are the ways and means of God, and it clearly states there are no laws against those ways. Now, those ways are what exist in Heaven, to be with God is to be surrounded by those ways of the Spirit; it is utter foolishness to even think that a human law would be in existence in such a place. Or even needed.

There are ZERO laws in heaven, and nobody there to enforce them; enforce them to who? Nobody disobeys God in heaven. There is no such thing as disobedience in the Kingdom of God. You got too much of humanity on your mind.

No, I cited verses where Jesus himself said who should or should not be forgiven and what sin can never be forgiven.

Would you like for me to re-post the verses?

I already understand the mentality you are coming from; you need to see a God who does not forgive. Because you want unbelievers and sinners punished. In Ps. 103:8-9, " The Lord is Merciful and Gracious, slow to anger and PLENTEOUS in Mercy. He will NOT always chide neither will he keep his anger forever." Now, this is how the true God is; I understand that his followers are not this way, but God will eventually forgive; its how he is. All have sinned, so all need forgiveness; and the real God is slap full of it.

Now, WHY does God forgive?

Because he likes it.

I already understand the mentality you are coming from; you need to see a God who does not forgive. Because you want unbelievers and sinners punished.

Nothing about any of this has to do with me wanting sinners and unbelievers punished or not. What many consider sinful I do not consider a sin at all and what many consider a religious duty I consider to be the most despicable sin of them all.

Scripture says what it says. Sin is disobedience to divine law. The wages of sin are death. If scripture is true than this is true even if I was never born.

Even though at the resurrection everyone will be awakened, not everyone shall enter the kingdom of God.

"Many shall be purified and refined making their robes shining white but the wicked shall continue in wickedness and none of them shall understand."

Last edited:
I already understand the mentality you are coming from; you need to see a God who does not forgive. Because you want unbelievers and sinners punished.

Nothing about any of this has to do with me wanting sinners and unbelievers punished or not. What many consider sinful I do not consider a sin at all and what many consider a religious duty I consider to be the most despicable sin of all.

Scripture says what it says. Sin is disobedience to divine law. The wages of sin are death. If scripture is true than this is true even if I was never born.

Even though at the resurrection everyone will be awakened, not everyone shall enter the kingdom of God.

"Many shall be purified and refined making their robes shining white but the wicked shall continue in wickedness and none of them will understand."

I totally disagree with your view of scripture, as I do with the view of Christianity. Everyone will enter into the Kingdom of God, in Luke 3:6 ALL humans shall see the salvation of God. Everyone! And religion cannot block this from the future. Now, WHY did the Father even bother sending Jesus to earth?

Well, in 1 John 4:14, " For we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to BE the Savior OF THE WORLD!" That is Jesus given mission, to save everybody, not just those religion thinks should be saved. Christianity, as is all religion, is " Salvation handicapped", short sighted in their biblical view of salvation. Blind to scripture. God has not willed any human to perish; religion has willed that.

Nothing about any of this has to do with me wanting sinners and unbelievers punished or not. What many consider sinful I do not consider a sin at all and what many consider a religious duty I consider to be the most despicable sin of all.

"Many shall be purified and refined making their robes shining white but the wicked shall continue in wickedness and none of them will understand."

I totally disagree with your view of scripture, as I do with the view of Christianity. Everyone will enter into the Kingdom of God, in Luke 3:6 ALL humans shall see the salvation of God. Everyone! And religion cannot block this from the future. Now, WHY did the Father even bother sending Jesus to earth?

Well, in 1 John 4:14, " For we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to BE the Savior OF THE WORLD!" That is Jesus given mission, to save everybody, not just those religion thinks should be saved. Christianity, as is all religion, is " Salvation handicapped", short sighted in their biblical view of salvation. Blind to scripture. God has not willed any human to perish; religion has willed that.

According to scripture, evil is never rewarded with anything that would qualify as heaven and repentance is a prerequisite to salvation.

People who do not repent of their evil and their lies and their sorcery and their murders after 30, 50, 80, or even 100 years have made evil a deliberate choice and will never repent even if they could live forever.

Repentance is only an option for the living. No one can repent from the grave. Those who do not rise from the dead while they are living are judged according to their words and deeds upon physical death. Some will enter the realm of everlasting life. Some will not. Those who are judged worthy of the resurrection while they are living are not subject to judgment when they die. They have already passed from death to life.

Last edited:

According to scripture, evil is never rewarded with anything that would qualify as heaven and repentance is a prerequisite to salvation.

People who do not repent of their evil and their lies and their sorcery and their murders after 30, 50, 80, or even 100 years have made evil a deliberate choice and will never repent even if they could live forever.

Repentance is only an option for the living. No one can repent from the grave.

Well I don't subscribe to your view of scripture; I am not bound by it. It does not matter if people repent or not, in Rom. 14:8-9, it states it does not matter if we live unto the Lord or not; if we die without repenting; Jesus still died for the living and the dead. He died for everyone in every situation. He died for all those who you think have no hope; he died for every human you would condemn. In Romans 5:8, a miracle is revealed, " While we were yet sinners, ( this means while a human is constantly sinning in their lives), Christ died FOR THE UNGODLY!"

Stunning salvation; those evil people you are willing to write off, Jesus died for them. Thus, nothing can stop their salvation.

Well I don't subscribe to your view of scripture; I am not bound by it. It does not matter if people repent or not, in Rom. 14:8-9, it states it does not matter if we live unto the Lord or not; if we die without repenting; Jesus still died for the living and the dead. He died for everyone in every situation. He died for all those who you think have no hope; he died for every human you would condemn. In Romans 5:8, a miracle is revealed, " While we were yet sinners, ( this means while a human is constantly sinning in their lives), Christ died FOR THE UNGODLY!"

Stunning salvation; those evil people you are willing to write off, Jesus died for them. Thus, nothing can stop their salvation.

Well, that all sounds very sweet but it just can't be true.

Your belief turns God into a capricious jackass and makes life seem like some cruel joke with no benefit to striving for holiness nor penalty for being a dick.

Your belief turns God into a capricious jackass and makes life seem like some cruel joke with no benefit to striving for holiness nor penalty for being a dick.

If you think God designed human life as a survival of the fittest, that's your problem. Religion has invaded your vd

Christ came to seek and save every jackass and dick in this world; Luke 19:9; and he did it free of charge; we don't have to qualify, we don't have to race, we don't have to be approved by people like you;

its just a done deal.

Why would a God even need a hell? God needs hell like he needs Christianity; he does not need either but both dominate the minds of men; typical deception at its finest. Men listen to everything but God.

Hey, why would God need a hell, when in Rev. 20:14, " Death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death." The second death, is the death of the first death, and the total elimination of the " Real hell", the grave. Christianity was sent to give a false gospel, a false interpretation of some freakish everlasting hell.

Don't you believe that about God.

Hell is a Christian hoax, but the sheer persuasive power of it is simply stunning; the manner in which it has crippled the human consciousness in history;

23 Minutes In Hell

Christianity is an awesome power of seduction; the seduction of the Christian mind is a prime example of how unseen powers can convince a group of humans to masquerade as regents of God and help seduce a whole world to stunning lies; such as eternal hell punishing, or the Trinity, or Jesus being God, or limited Atonement and Lucifer being satan. They have convinced the world that God sanctioned Christmas and Easter , and that they own the bible. Stunning power on display;

God has to be behind this great seduction on humanity.Its just too well done.

Forum List

Back