Why Won't Willard Show His Papers?

Why Won't Willard Show 12 Years Of Tax Returns Like His Father And Obama?

• Has committed federal tax evasion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It will show he has paid no taxes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • It will show he pays less than the middle class, but wants more cuts to elitists like him

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It will show he is a complete douchebag out of touch with reality

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • All of the above

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I love Willard because he has an (R) next to his name

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well where's the proof? that's like me saying you stole something....anyone can make an accusation....and in politics, you should hold your politicians to a little bit of a standard

Romney wont give proof...and this is a big job interview. You can deny how it looks but you know how this looks...foreal foreal

He shouldnt have to, Reid made the accusation....Romeny called...whatcha got harry?

That's not how it works. You can't prove a negative. Reid is saying the reason Romney isn't producing returns is because he paid no taxes. Therefore, the burden is on Romney to prove he did pay taxes. Prove the positive.

For 17 years Obama claimed to be born in Kenya. If he used those claims to recieve government funds for college then he is guilty of a crime. Maybe that is why he doesn't release anything concerning his affirmative action days in college.

Romney on the other hand has released what he is required to release. If he cheated on his tax returns then we have a whole organization that does nothing but find out tax cheats. Being as he isn't being audited then I say the left needs to focus on the important stuff not this petty BS.

Well where's the proof? that's like me saying you stole something....anyone can make an accusation....and in politics, you should hold your politicians to a little bit of a standard

Romney wont give proof...and this is a big job interview. You can deny how it looks but you know how this looks...foreal foreal

Very true, it makes you wonder what he is hiding :eusa_think:

No, it doesn't make me wonder. I don't cruise around my neighborhood wondering what my neighbors did on itemized deductions, how much they paid, etc. For your types though, it's all about class warfare.

No, it doesn't make me wonder. I don't cruise around my neighborhood wondering what my neighbors did on itemized deductions, how much they paid, etc. For your types though, it's all about class warfare.

No, it's a background check for a job.

The IRS would be all over him if he were cheating and we would know about it. Hatch, Survivor winner, failed to pay taxes on the million that he won, and was convicted of tax evasion.

I can accuse you of tax fraud, evasion all day long but the onus is on me to prove it. You have no legal responsibility to respond to my claims.

Last edited:

The IRS would be all over him if he were cheating and we would know about it. Hatch, Survivor winner, failed to pay taxes on the million that he won, and was convicted of tax evasion.

I can accuse you of tax fraud, evasion all day long but the onus is on me to prove it. You have no legal responsibility to respond to my claims.

I think you're (very!) confused on this topic.

Reid is not accusing Romney of tax evasion or tax fraud. Reid is saying that Romney (legally) paid $0 in taxes and that's why Romney won't produce the returns.

Reid is not accusing Romney of tax evasion or tax fraud. Reid is saying that Romney (legally) paid $0 in taxes and that's why Romney won't produce the returns.

Reid doesn't have the ballz to say that slanderous shit anywhere besides the Senate floor where he is immune to litigation.

Sorry, not confused. He can accuse Romney of paying no taxes, but the onus is on Reid to prove it. The last part of your sentence......."that's why Romney won't produce the returns" is just wild speculation. You have nothing to prove that.

Reid doesn't have the ballz to say that slanderous shit anywhere besides the Senate floor where he is immune to litigation.

Exactly, Reid has no balls. If he said that on the street, Romney could nail him for slander.

Exactly, Reid has no balls. If he said that on the street, Romney could nail him for slander.

Funny thing. Romney would have to prove it's slanderous. And there's only one way to do that.

Where's the 'It's none of you liberal douchebag's business!' option?

Last edited:

He shouldnt have to, Reid made the accusation....Romeny called...whatcha got harry?

The funny thing is you know this a political stunt....but anything for the cause eh comrade?

Whats disturbing to me is this... its a political stunt played out on the Senate floor.

Quite disgarceful if ya ask me.

Reid needs to resign and get back on his meds. :cuckoo:

If Reid is a liar it should be simple for Mittens to show that he is. I would think that a whiney little bitch like Willard wouldn't hesitate to "put Reid in his place" if he could with so little effort. Seems...not so much.. "put up or shut up!!?" Really Mittens?... Really??? Is that a back handed way for you to announce that it is OK for someone else (Reid) to produce your tax returns? Sounds like an authorization for Reid to release your tax returns to me. It apears even showing up on Fox with Hannity can't keep you from stepping in it. Nice work Rob-me..Nice work! That's really thinkin on your feet.

The funny thing is you know this a political stunt....but anything for the cause eh comrade?

Whats disturbing to me is this... its a political stunt played out on the Senate floor.

If Reid is a liar it should be simple for Mittens to show that he is. I would think that a whiney little bitch like Willard wouldn't hesitate to "put Reid in his place" if he could with so little effort. Seems...not so much.. "put up or shut up!!?" Really Mittens?... Really??? Is that a back handed way for you to announce that it is OK for someone else (Reid) to produce your tax returns? Sounds like an authorization for Reid to release your tax returns to me. It apears even showing up on Fox with Hannity can't keep you from stepping in it. Nice work Rob-me..Nice work! That's really thinkin on your feet.

If Reid is telling the truth it is equally easy for him to prove it by giving us the name of his source Reids unwillingness to do this makes one wonder what he is hiding.

If Reid is telling the truth it is equally easy for him to prove it by giving us the name of his source Reids unwillingness to do this makes one wonder what he is hiding.

The source is irrelevant. The question is wether Mittens did or did not not pay ANY taxes for ten years. The best evidence is obviously his returns. In demanding Reid "put up or shut up" seems a clear cut "release" for Reid to do just that. If Reid did have some access to the Romney returns I don't see how Mittens could squawk if they "somehow" went public after what he said on Fox.

Mitt sees this policy of secrecy and delay as a winning strategy. This is why he has decided to apply the same tactic to his selection of a running mate. The Romney Campaign announce today that the choice has been made, but will remain a secret until after October 15th.

Reaction from the Obama Campaign and Democrats was swift and mocking. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid claimed that he was told by a credible source that the guy under the bag was just Tim Pawlenty. The Romney Campaign is pushing back hard on Democratic speculation concerning the identity of his running mate. In a press call earlier today, they condemned comments from Senator Reid as union-thug politics and demanded that Reid “put up or shut up” when it comes to Romney’s running mate.

<snip>

Jennifer Rubin (a blogger for the Washington Post) called the selection another Romney triumph and a stroke of brilliance. The Unknown GOP VP Candidate has been embraced by Tea Party members and other rank and file conservatives. With the urging of Rush Limbaugh they have taken to wearing bags over their heads as a sign of support and the Romney Campaign is selling sacks with eye holes to raise funds for the campaign.

:eusa_angel:

Balloon Juice » Blog Archive » Mitt has a running mate, but can’t tell you who until Oct. 15th

The source is irrelevant. The question is wether Mittens did or did not not pay ANY taxes for ten years. The best evidence is obviously his returns. In demanding Reid "put up or shut up" seems a clear cut "release" for Reid to do just that. If Reid did have some access to the Romney returns I don't see how Mittens could squawk if they "somehow" went public after what he said on Fox.
The source is hardly irrelevant when a accusation is made the credibility of the person making the accusation is key. If someone made a accusation against you on the basis of a unnamed source you wouldn't want to know who that person was to determine their credibility? You really don't think that it's important to know who this source is and find out just how they would know what is in Romney's tax returns given that tax returns are private and the only ones who should know what is in them is Romney, the person or persons who did Romney's taxes and the I.R.S. ?

For 17 years Obama made the claim of being born in Kenya. Not a birther BS story his own bio said he was. So what exactly has he shown to prove his birth in Hawaii? Why not the birth records from whichever hospital he was supposidly born in, his sister and him don't always agree on which one. Then let's us have a look at how he paid for his college and if he received helped because of his Kenya birth? His grandmother in Kenya said she was there at his birth so what is one to believe? Show the proof.

For 17 years Obama made the claim of being born in Kenya. Not a birther BS story his own bio said he was. So what exactly has he shown to prove his birth in Hawaii? Why not the birth records from whichever hospital he was supposidly born in, his sister and him don't always agree on which one. Then let's us have a look at how he paid for his college and if he received helped because of his Kenya birth? His grandmother in Kenya said she was there at his birth so what is one to believe? Show the proof.

Obama has already survived vetting and won an election for POTUS. The birthers have had almost five years to come up with a shred of evidense to support these crazy claims.

It is now Mitten's turn to pass muster. It is only early August. This is only just getting started. There is still much Willard must explain.

This all could be much easier on you newGOPers if you were more carefull who you chose to run against Obama. You were not. You ran a bunch of wackadoodles and clowns for the nomination. Now y'all are having a hissy fit when your number one clown gets vetted.

There is a solution to your anxiety. Don't vote.

Forum List

Back