Why Won't Willard Show His Papers?

Why Won't Willard Show 12 Years Of Tax Returns Like His Father And Obama?

• Has committed federal tax evasion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It will show he has paid no taxes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • It will show he pays less than the middle class, but wants more cuts to elitists like him

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It will show he is a complete douchebag out of touch with reality

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • All of the above

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I love Willard because he has an (R) next to his name

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think it's because he really thinks the rules don't apply to him.

Rules are for poor people.

I completely agree, and this coming from someone that asked his VP choices to give them their papers. What a jackass.

Why won't Obama show his?

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

:cuckoo:

May 18, 2012

A possible source of the so-called "birther" issue--or at least a potential cause of the rumors that have dogged President Barack Obama--has been identified.

Obama's former literary agency misidentified his birthplace as Kenya while trying to promote the then-Harvard Law grad as an author in 1991.

According to a promotional booklet produced by the agency, Acton & Dystel, to showcase its roster of writers, Obama was "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

A copy of the booklet was published on Breitbart.com, under the headline: " Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.' It was part of the "vetting" of the president the site's late founder, Andrew Breitbart, had promised.

'Born in Kenya': Obama's Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

Forum List

Back