Why Women’s March leaders are being accused of anti-Semitism

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The leaders of the women's march are in bed with the devil.

The movement has been embroiled in controversy after a member of its leadership team attended a speech by the Nation of Islam’s Louis Farrakhan.
By P.R. Lockhart Mar 7, 2018, 10:40am EST

Several of the original organizers of the Women’s March have found themselves at the center of a controversy revolving around Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Last week it was revealed that Women’s March organizer and co-president Tamika Mallory was present at a speech Farrakhan gave before the Nation of Islam in February. During the speech, Farrakhan made several anti-Semitic comments, including saying that “the powerful Jews are my enemy,” according to CNN. The Anti-Defamation League notes that Farrakhan also argued that Jewish people control the media and use that influence to increase the number of gay and transgender individuals in the US, said Jewish people control the US government, and claimed the FBI — under Jewish influence — pushed marijuana onto black men to “feminize” them, in addition to a number of other comments.

“White folks are going down,” Farrakhan said during the speech. “And Satan is going down. And Farrakhan, by God’s grace, has pulled the cover off of that Satanic Jew, and I’m here to say your time is up, your world is through.”

In the days since her attendance was first noted, Mallory has sought to defend herself from accusations of anti-Semitism and pushed back on calls for her resignation.

Big deal. I listened to a Trump speech. Trust me. That doesn't mean I agree with what he said, or that I support him.

Big deal. I listened to a Trump speech. Trust me. That doesn't mean I agree with what he said, or that I support him.

"Minister Louis Farrakhan’s spoke last Sunday at the Saviour’s Day convention in Chicago. Tamika Mallory, a co-president of the Women’s March who was in the audience for the speech, was even given a special shout-out from the stage by the controversial leader,"

Women's March Organizers Accused Of Anti-Semitism—Again

DAYUM! Jake Tapper OWNED Women’s March’s Tamika Mallory and Linda Sarsour for Farrakhan love

This past week, Women’s March co-chair Tamika Mallory engaged in a bizarre back and forth when challenged by a woman for supporting Louis Farrakhan, and then going on some rant about having the same enemies as Jesus and triggering a thread wherein Netanyahu was referred to as a bigot by an anti-Semite. At one point, Linda Sarsour stepped into the thread … to defend the anti-Semite.

Yeah, it wasn’t a good luck for the so-called women’s rights group and even Jake Tapper called them out:

Here’s Tamika’s tweet, in case you missed it or forgot:

Huh?

DAYUM! Jake Tapper OWNED Women's March's Tamika Mallory and Linda Sarsour for Farrakhan love

The movement has been embroiled in controversy after a member of its leadership team attended a speech by the Nation of Islam’s Louis Farrakhan.

Several of the original organizers of the Women’s March have found themselves at the center of a controversy revolving around Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Last week it was revealed that Women’s March organizer and co-president Tamika Mallory was present at a speech Farrakhan gave before the Nation of Islam in February. During the speech, Farrakhan made several anti-Semitic comments, including saying that “the powerful Jews are my enemy,” according to CNN. The Anti-Defamation League notes that Farrakhan also argued that Jewish people control the media and use that influence to increase the number of gay and transgender individuals in the US, said Jewish people control the US government, and claimed the FBI — under Jewish influence — pushed marijuana onto black men to “feminize” them, in addition to a number of other comments.

“White folks are going down,” Farrakhan said during the speech. “And Satan is going down. And Farrakhan, by God’s grace, has pulled the cover off of that Satanic Jew, and I’m here to say your time is up, your world is through.”

In the days since her attendance was first noted, Mallory has sought to defend herself from accusations of anti-Semitism and pushed back on calls for her resignation.

So what? You realize that the women's movement is used to this kind of crap....it happened in the 70s...unfortunately, they reacted inappropriately, purging all lesbians from the movement in a foolish belief that men would accept the movement if they only did that.

No longer. You don't like who is in our women's march, who is helping our women's march? So what.

So what? You realize that the women's movement is used to this kind of crap....it happened in the 70s...unfortunately, they reacted inappropriately, purging all lesbians from the movement in a foolish belief that men would accept the movement if they only did that.

No longer. You don't like who is in our women's march, who is helping our women's march? So what.

Wow. So no problem with anti-semites leading the charge.

Remember this post boys !

Bodecea is cut from the same antisemitic cloth.

Bodecea is cut from the same antisemitic cloth.

Apparently so !

Funny how Farrakhan's "anti-semitism" is mentioned, but his much more consistent anti-white quotes are only used as fuel for the ADL's fire.

How much do you want to bet that the despicable ADL would love Farrakhan if he didn't talk about Jews?

If the Conservatives did this in regards to the alt-right, you guys would be fucked.

DAYUM! Jake Tapper OWNED Women’s March’s Tamika Mallory and Linda Sarsour for Farrakhan love

This past week, Women’s March co-chair Tamika Mallory engaged in a bizarre back and forth when challenged by a woman for supporting Louis Farrakhan, and then going on some rant about having the same enemies as Jesus and triggering a thread wherein Netanyahu was referred to as a bigot by an anti-Semite. At one point, Linda Sarsour stepped into the thread … to defend the anti-Semite.

Yeah, it wasn’t a good luck for the so-called women’s rights group and even Jake Tapper called them out:

Here’s Tamika’s tweet, in case you missed it or forgot:

Huh?

DAYUM! Jake Tapper OWNED Women's March's Tamika Mallory and Linda Sarsour for Farrakhan love
He will forget about it in about a year when the leading Democrat candidate for president is an outspoken Farrakhan follower.

Last edited:
If you notice anything about the Women's March, you'll notice that they are all upwardly mobile white women. The most privileged class of people in the history of the world.

Of course the femi-Nazis, just like their Nazi husbands at home, are anti-Semitic.

This is not news.

DXPDtN1XcAIcgL4.jpg

Tamika D. Mallory‏Verified account @TamikaDMallory
Replying to @TalibKweli @thatdeb and
My brother! Love you, Talib!

2:12 PM - 1 Mar 2018

Oh, my, the "patriarchy" is back! Do we need a precise legal definition of patriarchy? Really? O.K., here we go, again!
Attention, unlike sex, is something men usually give and women usually take.

At least that’s what the patriarchy has determined. Men also take pleasure, while women give it. And so when a woman gives sex away too “easily” she’s labeled a “whore;"

Err, yes, it is rather difficult to avoid that label when you are shoving "sex" at the "patriarchy" and demanding, err, something for it, you know, not just giving it away for free, you know.

when she takes “too much” attention, she’s also a whore — an “attention whore.”

Nothing wrong with attention, but please, by all means do something non-sexual worthy of attention, because again, when you are demanding "sexual attention," that label is rather hard to avoid.

So where is the "patriarchy" again? Oh yes, they are cooling their heels in a nice cozy jail cell downtown, after being picked up by the cops for their "patronizing," and neither their attention nor their money is available for the moment. No wonder the ladies are so upset.

Last edited:
Unless you went somewhere to see Trump speak in person AND you went there as a supporter, your point is very very stupid.

And look who else the Women's March associates themselves with:

Donna Hylton

Donna Hylton (born October 29, 1964) is a Jamaican-American convicted murderer and feminist rights activist. Hylton served a 27-year prison sentence in Bedford Hills Correctional Facility for Women (Department Identification Number 86G0206)[1] for her role in the kidnapping, rape, torture, and murder of Thomas Vigliarolo, a Long Island businessman.

In 2016 it was announced that Rosario Dawson was attached to a movie version of Hylton's life story titled A Little Piece of Light. The film is in development, in search of a screenwriter and director.[5]

In January 2017, Hylton was a featured speaker at the Women's March on Washington.[6][7]

Donna Hylton - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back