Why Women’s March leaders are being accused of anti-Semitism

And look who else the Women's March associates themselves with:

Donna Hylton

Donna Hylton (born October 29, 1964) is a Jamaican-American convicted murderer and feminist rights activist. Hylton served a 27-year prison sentence in Bedford Hills Correctional Facility for Women (Department Identification Number 86G0206)[1] for her role in the kidnapping, rape, torture, and murder of Thomas Vigliarolo, a Long Island businessman.
In 2016 it was announced that Rosario Dawson was attached to a movie version of Hylton's life story titled A Little Piece of Light. The film is in development, in search of a screenwriter and director.[5]

In January 2017, Hylton was a featured speaker at the Women's March on Washington.[6][7]

Donna Hylton - Wikipedia

And look who Trump Supporters associate themselves with
images
830755842.jpg

Donna Hylton

Donna Hylton (born October 29, 1964) is a Jamaican-American convicted murderer and feminist rights activist. Hylton served a 27-year prison sentence in Bedford Hills Correctional Facility for Women (Department Identification Number 86G0206)[1] for her role in the kidnapping, rape, torture, and murder of Thomas Vigliarolo, a Long Island businessman.
In 2016 it was announced that Rosario Dawson was attached to a movie version of Hylton's life story titled A Little Piece of Light. The film is in development, in search of a screenwriter and director.[5]

In January 2017, Hylton was a featured speaker at the Women's March on Washington.[6][7]

Donna Hylton - Wikipedia

images
830755842.jpg

Oh really ? Did you see hundreds of thousands even millions marching with these disgraceful racists ?

I didn't either, unlike the Women's March last year where between 3,267,134 and 5,246,670 people participated in.

Donna Hylton

Donna Hylton - Wikipedia

images
830755842.jpg

Oh really ? Did you see hundreds of thousands even millions marching with these disgraceful racists ?

I didn't either, unlike the Women's March last year where between 3,267,134 and 5,246,670 people participated in.

I did hear the orange fool president say there were good people on both sides.

Donna Hylton

Donna Hylton - Wikipedia

images
830755842.jpg

That's a lot of people marching in opposition to our idiot president. Does that tell you something?

Donna Hylton

Donna Hylton - Wikipedia

images
830755842.jpg

That's a lot of people marching in opposition to our idiot president. Does that tell you something?

It tells me there's a lot of fucking anti-Semetics.

Donna Hylton

Donna Hylton - Wikipedia

images
830755842.jpg

Millions of anti-Trump marchers, and no shortage of signs. Can you find any antisemitic signs? Lots of speeches too. Can you find a video of any antisemitic speeches given by any of those millions of marchers?

Donna Hylton

Donna Hylton - Wikipedia

images
830755842.jpg

Millions of anti-Trump marchers, and no shortage of signs. Can you find any antisemitic signs? Lots of speeches too. Can you find a video of any antisemitic speeches given by any of those millions of marchers?

There's plenty of that from the leaders hero, Louis Farahkhan.

images
830755842.jpg

I didn't know Farrakhan attended that march. You got pictures, or a link, or anything to show you aren't just making shit up again?

I didn't know Farrakhan attended that march. You got pictures, or a link, or anything to show you aren't just making shit up again?

So you're denying that the leaders have a connection to Farakhan ?

So you're denying that the leaders have a connection to Farakhan ?
images

I see now. You think that one person set all the goals and ideology of all those millions of marchers. Kinda like the top general in charge of a multi-million woman army. She's got a lot of power. You know that's pretty goofy, don't you?

She's a key leader, and now that the members know they are marching under the tutelage of an anti-semite, they get to wear her hate.

I see now. You think that one person set all the goals and ideology of all those millions of marchers. Kinda like the top general in charge of a multi-million woman army. She's got a lot of power. You know that's pretty goofy, don't you?

She's a key leader, and now that the members know they are marching under the tutelage of an anti-semite, they get to wear her hate.

If you say so.

Forum List

Back