Why we're screwed no matter what with the debt.

I don't think that most people in this country realize the extent the problem we're facing. Polls have been done that indicate a lot of folks think that all we gotta do is cut the waste in gov't or raise taxes on the rich and the problem is solved. They do not see the need to address Social Security or Medicare/Medicaid. The GOP has refocused a national debate about spendng cuts but Obama and the Dems are trying to shift the focus onto taxing the rich. For political reasons it's hard to believe they will compromise their differences enough to fix the problem. It sure looks like we're going to need a full blown catastrophe to set things onthe right path; it helps that about 70% believe this country is headed on the wrong path but I don't think they know what to do about it.
Why don't YOU people "get it"?????

:eusa_eh:

Here's an example:

Your mortgage-payment is due.....and, you're runnin'-outta-cash....fast.

Do you:

Do what you CAN, to bring-in MORE CASH, or....

Do you do-what-you-can to cut utility-usage....i.e. cut-spending?????

When they come to take your house, from you, you think they GIVE a flyin'-fuck about how you're using less heat or less electricity????

Shitola, you bring new meaning to the words "flamming idiot."

Last edited:
...don't forget the unfunded liabilities......about 162 TRILLION DOLLARS worth....

OK, and adding up all the money the gov't may end up spending in the future is going to make us have to start adding up all the money the gov't could end up being paid in the future too.

imho the what-if-maybe-estimate numbers are fine but they're no match for the actual-recorded-really-happened numbers

I don't think that most people in this country realize the extent the problem we're facing. Polls have been done that indicate a lot of folks think that all we gotta do is cut the waste in gov't or raise taxes on the rich and the problem is solved. They do not see the need to address Social Security or Medicare/Medicaid. The GOP has refocused a national debate about spendng cuts but Obama and the Dems are trying to shift the focus onto taxing the rich. For political reasons it's hard to believe they will compromise their differences enough to fix the problem. It sure looks like we're going to need a full blown catastrophe to set things onthe right path; it helps that about 70% believe this country is headed on the wrong path but I don't think they know what to do about it.

Here's an example:

Do you:

When they come to take your house, from you, you think they GIVE a flyin'-fuck about how you're using less heat or less electricity????

Rule no#1, live within your means. You know damn well the mortgage must be paid, and the utility bills so you set aside the non-discretionary bills and make sure trhe cash is there for that. If you can't cover that, then you better look at downsizing somehow. Then you prioritize the discretionary things and when you run out of money you quit spending. Be nice if the federal gov't worked that way, we wouldn't be in the hole we're in if they did.

Here's an example:

Do you:

Another 'Bagger/Bubbleheaded-Bimbo who doesn't "get it".

How helpful.

handjob.gif

Here's an example:

Do you:

Rule no#1, live within your means. You know damn well the mortgage must be paid, and the utility bills so you set aside the non-discretionary bills and make sure trhe cash is there for that. If you can't cover that, then you better look at downsizing somehow. Then you prioritize the discretionary things and when you run out of money you quit spending. Be nice if the federal gov't worked that way, we wouldn't be in the hole we're in if they did.
Down-size, huh?? We're supposed to move to a smaller-Country??

You're suggesting a front-end scenario; much easier to manage.

You totally-avoided the scenario I'd suggested.

Ya' punked-OUT!!!

Never mind, Chickenshit. I should be talkin' to an experienced-adult...instead.​

Here's an example:

Do you:

How much is the utility bill? Is the mortgage just too high or are there other areas (like lawn service, expenses relating to teaching foreigners how to wash their genitals, buying a car company, etc.) that could be cut out or reduced?

Do you just tell your neighbor it's time for him to pay his fair share for your house?

Here's an example:

Do you:

Ya' punked-OUT!!!

Never mind, Chickenshit. I should be talkin' to an experienced-adult...instead.​

What is the incentive for a government department to be efficient?

Here's an example:

Do you:

How much is the utility bill? Is the mortgage just too high or are there other areas (like lawn service, expenses relating to teaching foreigners how to wash their genitals, buying a car company, etc.) that could be cut out or reduced?

Do you just tell your neighbor it's time for him to pay his fair share for your house?

He will probably call you a teabagging moron now and sign it with a jerk off symbol because you decimated the point he attempted to make

Here's an example:

Do you:

Another 'Bagger/Bubbleheaded-Bimbo who doesn't "get it".

How helpful.

handjob.gif

Oh I get it Shitola.

The question is, do you.

Don't think so.

Here's an example:

Do you:

Ya' punked-OUT!!!

Nice. Look, you have to be planning ahead. No, you don't move to a smaller country, you move to a smaller house or apt. Someplace close to work, maybe close enough to walk or take a bus. Build up a cash reserve so you can cover a bad month. You don't wait for the shinola to hit the fan, it's kinda too late then. And BTW, you are talking to an experienced adult, although it doesn't appear as though you care.

Good post. You hit the nail on the head my friend. I speak with folks every day who don't have a clue. They don't watch the news or read the paper or even discuss politics.

Clueless doesn't begin to describe it. Jeeze.

just place politics to the side for a minute. Most Americans only accept as valid if the mainstream media says so. Now why is that? How have we came this far from the foundation of America with all the new quick gadgits that is suppose to help our lives be better?

Good post. You hit the nail on the head my friend. I speak with folks every day who don't have a clue. They don't watch the news or read the paper or even discuss politics.

Clueless doesn't begin to describe it. Jeeze.

just place politics to the side for a minute. Most Americans only accept as valid if the mainstream media says so. Now why is that? How have we came this far from the foundation of America with all the new quick gadgits that is suppose to help our lives be better?

Why? Cuz most of us are too lazy to get involved and figure out what's going on. So we listen to some talking head on TV and let them make up our minds for us.

This country is going down the drain and most people don't even know the plug has been pulled.

Is it just me or is Shaman's posting style so unbelievably incomprehensible and obnoxious that you wonder what they are like in person? Sounds like a good concept for a horror movie.

Forum List

Back