"""Why We Need Trump`s Ban On Immigration"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, mostly for idiots who don`t get it, try and let your tiny brain absorb what truth is, if you can, hope you don`t get a headache from trying to use your tiny brain!!!

MICHAEL SAVAGE NEWSLETTER: Trump's order only a starting point
May 10, 2017

In today’s issue: Savage weighed in on President Trump’s executive order to temporarily halt the Syrian refugee program and immigration and visitors from seven terror-producing countries in the Middle East.

“Let me tell you where I’m coming from. Though Trump’s order doesn’t go as far as I would wish it would, it does represent a starting point to what we must do to save this nation,” he said.

Savage continued:

Let me spell it out for you.

If your head is spinning from this little order that he just passed, I’d like to see another executive order.

I want no immigration, except for national emergencies, for the next seven years.

Zero.

We need to absorb the those who are here. We need to vet those who have come in under the wire under Barack Insane Obama before we let even another immigrant in from anywhere.
CQJh8ERWcAAOvRO.jpg

Unless there is a national security reason for the individual to enter this country.

We have to make up for what was done to this nation for all these years by Hussein. Hussein was breaking us down, destroyed us, ripped our border open, flooded us with illegals.

Now, you say, what does it have to do with me?

I’ll tell you what it has to do with you, smart alec.

There is a mumps epidemic right now raging through Seattle. Do you have any idea why there is a mumps epidemic in Seattle? Pay attention, New York. Epidemics do not recognize borders. They do not recognize political beliefs.

As I wrote many years ago when I was an epidemiologist, microbes do not discriminate. They do not know if you’re a good prog who cries for immigrants. The microbe will attack you just as well as it will attack a conservative.

There used to be a time in this country when immigrants had to be screened for diseases. That was thrown out the window by the drunk dipsomaniac Kennedy, who lied to America when he said, “The 1965 immigration act will not change the demographics of America.”

Well, look around your city and tell me who lied.

He lied to America. He turned us into a sook in the Middle East.

Look at New York, look at Washington. You may be living in Lebanon if this keeps up.

It will look like Beirut unless Trump’s orders are followed to the T.

And expanded, by the way.

» MICHAEL SAVAGE NEWSLETTER: Trump’s order only a starting point

"GTP"
e94a434eb01b15e2b6d0f7723f69d0d2.gif

"Why We Need Trump`s Ban On Immigration""

I know, I know!

It's all so clear to me now. Trump's ancestors were immigrants. If we'd banned immigration long ago, we might have avoided "America's Most Embarrassing Election". Banning immigration now will protect future generations from such calamity.

"Why We Need Trump`s Ban On Immigration""

I know, I know!

It's all so clear to me now. Trump's ancestors were immigrants. If we'd banned immigration long ago, we might have avoided "America's Most Embarrassing Election". Banning immigration now will protect future generations from such calamity.

Yo, DUMMY, that goes for Crooked Hillary Clinton, the Crooked Bitches family was immigrants, if you had Half-A-Brain, you might know that idiot!!!

"GTP"
696a32f6f0d349063d70853794a322c7.jpg

Yo, mostly for idiots who don`t get it, try and let your tiny brain absorb what truth is, if you can, hope you don`t get a headache from trying to use your tiny brain!!!

MICHAEL SAVAGE NEWSLETTER: Trump's order only a starting point
May 10, 2017

In today’s issue: Savage weighed in on President Trump’s executive order to temporarily halt the Syrian refugee program and immigration and visitors from seven terror-producing countries in the Middle East.

“Let me tell you where I’m coming from. Though Trump’s order doesn’t go as far as I would wish it would, it does represent a starting point to what we must do to save this nation,” he said.

Savage continued:

Let me spell it out for you.

If your head is spinning from this little order that he just passed, I’d like to see another executive order.

I want no immigration, except for national emergencies, for the next seven years.

Zero.

We need to absorb the those who are here. We need to vet those who have come in under the wire under Barack Insane Obama before we let even another immigrant in from anywhere.
View attachment 126014
Unless there is a national security reason for the individual to enter this country.

We have to make up for what was done to this nation for all these years by Hussein. Hussein was breaking us down, destroyed us, ripped our border open, flooded us with illegals.

Now, you say, what does it have to do with me?

I’ll tell you what it has to do with you, smart alec.

There is a mumps epidemic right now raging through Seattle. Do you have any idea why there is a mumps epidemic in Seattle? Pay attention, New York. Epidemics do not recognize borders. They do not recognize political beliefs.

As I wrote many years ago when I was an epidemiologist, microbes do not discriminate. They do not know if you’re a good prog who cries for immigrants. The microbe will attack you just as well as it will attack a conservative.

There used to be a time in this country when immigrants had to be screened for diseases. That was thrown out the window by the drunk dipsomaniac Kennedy, who lied to America when he said, “The 1965 immigration act will not change the demographics of America.”

Well, look around your city and tell me who lied.

He lied to America. He turned us into a sook in the Middle East.

Look at New York, look at Washington. You may be living in Lebanon if this keeps up.

It will look like Beirut unless Trump’s orders are followed to the T.

And expanded, by the way.

» MICHAEL SAVAGE NEWSLETTER: Trump’s order only a starting point

"GTP"
View attachment 126016
nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics. tourism is one of the largest employers in some States.

There are Muslim terrorist groups right here in the US just waiting to get their orders to attack, thanks to Obama. He is right that the ban is just the starting point!

There are Muslim terrorist groups right here in the US just waiting to get their orders to attack, thanks to Obama. He is right that the ban is just the starting point!
And some are hiding under you bed right now!!! :eek:

Hint goober, Americans are at higher risk from being killed by a crazed rightwing redneck cracka then from and Islamic terrorist :eek:

Forum List

Back