Why We Are Not Making Progress Against Racism

i am acknowledging what you said by saying you suck too?...well at least you are being honest about yourself....you far lefties do suck....
So which one is it Slick?...
i believe you suck got the vote....
Man, you truly are a Trumpocon.
instead of talking out your ass marc....why dont you prove this....this will be the third time i have asked you to do this....but you will no doubt avoid doing that like you did the last 2 times.....Man you truly are one of the asswipe party over country assholes in this forum...
If it walks like a duck Harry...
yea thats proof marc....thats the 3rd time you pussed out.....maybe one day you will grow a pair marc.....

We'd made all kinds of progress until Obama took office.

He and the current misnomered clot of Progressives stirred it all up again with their wanna-be "black activists" and student radicals, and now they are repeating the stupified 60s counterculture among themselves and annoying the crap out of everyone else.

No, no, the fact that Obama was even elected means that the US is just as racist as it was in 1860 don't ya know.

i am acknowledging what you said by saying you suck too?...well at least you are being honest about yourself....you far lefties do suck....
So which one is it Slick?...
i believe you suck got the vote....
Man, you truly are a Trumpocon.
instead of talking out your ass marc....why dont you prove this....this will be the third time i have asked you to do this....but you will no doubt avoid doing that like you did the last 2 times.....Man you truly are one of the asswipe party over country assholes in this forum...
If it walks like a duck Harry...
yea thats proof marc....thats the 3rd time you pussed out.....maybe one day you will grow a pair marc.....
all it takes is for just one ball to drop marc and your voice will then sound like a mans voice...

What laws and policies today do whites have that you don't?
Are you suggesting the hundreds of years of law and policy that benefited whites exclusively had and/or has no effect on today?

Is that what's happening here w/your post?

No.
"Then Obammy came to town and applied a race filter over all discourse and discussion, insisting that race is the root of all evil."

Not racism.

Race.
Not only is this chick a dunce, but a lying dunce at that. Uncanny!

duncecap.jpeg

Are you suggesting the hundreds of years of law and policy that benefited whites exclusively had and/or has no effect on today?

Yay more race baiting from MarcATL. LOL.
Which part of my comment does any of the following apply to...

"Attempting to cloud logic and facts by appealing to emotion through false accusations of racial discrimination."

Here's the thing about your statement...it's wrong. President Obama did speak out against the riots.

Face it, NOTHING President Blackenstein could do would be enough for your and your ilk.

Please show us the source and link showing us all where failed former President Barack Hussein Obama has spoken out against BLM causing riots instead of helping solve the problem.

Here's the thing about your statement...it's wrong. President Obama did speak out against the riots.

Face it, NOTHING President Blackenstein could do would be enough for your and your ilk.

Please show us the source and link showing us all where failed former President Barack Hussein Obama has spoken out against BLM causing riots instead of helping solve the problem.
dont hold your breath....

You're 100% right. They always just run and hide.

How many generations must pass before the race baiters finally quit teaching blacks that they are and will always be victims?

You're 100% right. They always just run and hide.
well marc does anyway....right marc?...

Are you suggesting the hundreds of years of law and policy that benefited whites exclusively had and/or has no effect on today?g

i

How many generations must pass before the race baiters finally quit teaching blacks that they are and will always be victims?

The same number of generations it will take for whites to stop lying to themselves about life.

BLM has never did what you said. On top of that they met with the president to work on solutions.

Forum List

Back