Why watching Fox News is bad for you and doesn’t help you.

Fox is a propaganda network. You don’t learn anything there.

I think the reason most Republicans on the USMB don’t know that Russia helped Donald Trump win because Fox News will never report that truth.

Not only that, Fox News lies. Many Republicans believe Bill Clinton was convicted of a crime. They talk about Bill Clinton being impeached but never mentioned that the entire star report was handed over to all of Congress the day after it was completed and Republicans in Congress impeached Bill Clinton the day after that without a single discussion on the house floor. They were able to do that because they had the numbers in the house at the time.

Now you have Republicans believing that President Obama was did a lousy job after Katrina and they believe Isis was created under President Obama.

I’ve watched Fox and the only time I’ve ever heard anyone critical of President Trump was Judge Napolitano when he pointed out that Donald Trump committed obstruction. That was shocking. Not the obstruction, but that fox had the discussion.

I’ve never seen trumps criminal foundation discussed on Fox.

I’ve never seen them on Fox mention that Trump stiffed hundreds of workers and contractors for work that they did for him.

Omission can be a lie.
You are seriously deranged lol
Fox News is the only news source for NEWS.. they give you both sides of the story and you decide.. I know you prefer the fake news cycle, and hate conservative provocateurs But suck it up buttercup lol

I think the reason most Republicans on the USMB don’t know that Russia helped Donald Trump win because Fox News will never report that truth.

Not only that, Fox News lies. Many Republicans believe Bill Clinton was convicted of a crime. They talk about Bill Clinton being impeached but never mentioned that the entire star report was handed over to all of Congress the day after it was completed and Republicans in Congress impeached Bill Clinton the day after that without a single discussion on the house floor. They were able to do that because they had the numbers in the house at the time.

Now you have Republicans believing that President Obama was did a lousy job after Katrina and they believe Isis was created under President Obama.

I’ve watched Fox and the only time I’ve ever heard anyone critical of President Trump was Judge Napolitano when he pointed out that Donald Trump committed obstruction. That was shocking. Not the obstruction, but that fox had the discussion.

I’ve never seen them on Fox mention that Trump stiffed hundreds of workers and contractors for work that they did for him.

Omission can be a lie.

Russia helped Donald Trump win

Facebook posts are a matter of free speech. Including the Pro-Beast posters that flooded this site Oct-Nov 2016. Sorry you changed your vote.
Facebook post are not a matter of free speech. It's a private business, not part of the government.

Weird. Then how is it free speech on Facebook if you can’t say anything they don’t like ?
Who misinformed you that Facebook was about free speech?

Fox News is the only news source for NEWS.. they give you both sides of the story and you decide
Lol, both sides of the story huh?

Just like my dad listens to both kinds of music, country and Western.

Funny stuff kid, funny stuff.

Omission can be a lie.
Fox News is the only news source for NEWS.. they give you both sides of the story and you decide.. I know you prefer the fake news cycle, and hate conservative provocateurs But suck it up buttercup lol

Fox is part of the fake news cycle. They just package it differently is all.

Fox News is the only news source for NEWS.. they give you both sides of the story and you decide

Tucker Carlson Sean Hannity usually spend 15 minutes showing clips of CNN and MS NBC lol
Tucker offers all libs to come on his show.. they refuse because they will be DESTROYED!
Chris Wallace is a lib,
Brent bier
Shepard Smith
12 pm show always has 1-2 Libs
5 pm has Juan Williams
Caputo Is a lib ..
Judge Napolitano
I can go on and one..

Omission can be a lie.

I like listing to Juan Williams and laugh you are right

Omission can be a lie.

Facebook posts are a matter of free speech. Including the Pro-Beast posters that flooded this site Oct-Nov 2016. Sorry you changed your vote.
Facebook post are not a matter of free speech. It's a private business, not part of the government.

Weird. Then how is it free speech on Facebook if you can’t say anything they don’t like ?

You did in the quoted post. You said face book posts are a matter of free speech, then in the next sentence you said they are a private company who isn’t subject to the free speech standards the government is. You are basically saying that Facebook can say what they want, but don’t have to let their users say what THEY want.

Omission can be a lie.

I will give Fox this, they have less deranged people. That’s about it. Other then that they are the NOT CNN, NBC, MSNBC and so on. That’s about it. Honestly, the only difference between them and the other networks is that they are the right Twix as opposed to the left Twix. One would be better served watching none of them.

Omission can be a lie.

I will give Fox this, they have less deranged people. That’s about it. Other then that they are the NOT CNN, NBC, MSNBC and so on. That’s about it. Honestly, the only difference between them and the other networks is that they are the right Twix as opposed to the left Twix. One would be better served watching none of them.
I think more people should watch Fox News.. seeing how 99% of the media is anti conservative

Omission can be a lie.

I think more people should watch Fox News.. seeing how 99% of the media is anti conservative

The only thing Fox is is pro high ratings. Nothing more. They are fake news just like the rest. Only difference is they give some dumb bitch a bible study show. That’s it.

Omission can be a lie.
So please watch hard news media outlets like CNN and MSLSD.

Tucker Carlson Sean Hannity usually spend 15 minutes showing clips of CNN and MS NBC lol
Tucker offers all libs to come on his show.. they refuse because they will be DESTROYED!
Chris Wallace is a lib,
Brent bier
Shepard Smith
5 pm has Juan Williams
Caputo Is a lib ..
Judge Napolitano
I can go on and one..
Lol, so in your opinion every one of them who has, at one time or another, disagreed with Cheeto Jesus, is a "lib"?

You are so thoroughly brainwashed it don't see any hope at all for yourrecovery.

Omission can be a lie.

You did in the quoted post. You said face book posts are a matter of free speech, then in the next sentence you said they are a private company who isn’t subject to the free speech standards the government is. You are basically saying that Facebook can say what they want, but don’t have to let their users say what THEY want.
No, you are confused. I said no such thing, but I responded to a conservitard that did.

The only thing Fox is is pro high ratings. Nothing more. They are fake news just like the rest. Only difference is they give some dumb bitch a bible study show. That’s it.
I’m sure you can find things they misrepresented, but over all it’s good quality news considering the options.

Chris Wallace is a lib,
Brent bier
Shepard Smith
5 pm has Juan Williams
Caputo Is a lib ..
Judge Napolitano
I can go on and one..
Lol, so in your opinion every one of them who has, at one time or another, disagreed with Cheeto Jesus, is a "lib"?

You are so thoroughly brainwashed it don't see any hope at all for yourrecovery.
I disagree with trump all the time.. we should be doing far more to the invaders

Omission can be a lie.

Translation~ still upset Fox news told us the truth about Hillary rigging the DNC nomination

B*******. Bernie said she beat him fair and square. And I voted for Bernie. Having 500 superdelegates is not a conspiracy LOL. She beat him in votes counted and that wasn't rigged in any way.

Last edited:

No, you are confused. I said no such thing, but I responded to a conservitard that did.

Na, it was a libtard response to a conservtard post. It came out of both sides of your mouth. Y’all are all the same, only one wears a pussy hat and one wears a MAGA hat. Botha sides are a pain in the ass and just screw it up for everyone else.

Omission can be a lie.

Did those Russian memes on Facebook get you to vote for Trump?
How many of your stupid Dem friends were also tricked by Russia?

they believe Isis was created under President Obama.

The JV team?

Omission can be a lie.
You lay awake all night coming up with this, didn't ya? :laughing0301:
Actually, he lies awake all night waiting for the fax machine to give him a new set of talking points.

Na, it was a libtard response to a conservtard post. It came out of both sides of your mouth. Y’all are all the same, only one wears a pussy hat and one wears a MAGA hat. Botha sides are a pain in the ass and just screw it up for everyone else.
I say again, you are confused. I did not say that.

Forum List

Back