Why wasn't Obama seen practicing christmas

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Why did Obama take a vacation in the middle of christmas that was away from the cameras? I know that there are rumors that he is a muslim for which there is nothing wrong with but would it not dispel those rumors if he was seen celebrating christmas. That could be a good reason why Obama has a secret vacation in Hawaii where no one could see him not practicing christmas.

Apparently, lots of people don't need to practice Christmas. They are so experienced that they can go straight into it. Personally, I still need to practice it... usually just once, I call it Thanksgiving.... it's like Christmas but without the trimmings.

Why did Obama take a vacation in the middle of christmas that was away from the cameras? I know that there are rumors that he is a muslim for which there is nothing wrong with but would it not dispel those rumors if he was seen celebrating christmas. That could be a good reason why Obama has a secret vacation in Hawaii where no one could see him not practicing christmas.

Doesn't this belong in the humor section?

Can you imagine if Obama realsed some tape of his christmas?

This guy and his cohorts would be talking about the ornaments on the tree and wether they were christian enough.

Anyone who insists Obama is any other religion than he says he is is an utter nutter

Most people are already treating it as such.

I wish you would practice being an American

Thats not something you practice. Its something you are born into and need nothing else to achieve that status.

I wish you can practice being intelligent....

My sister in law was born and raised in Thailand and she is an American citizen. I was born in England and I am an American citizen. I know people who were born here that are more loyal to their parent's country than to this country....being born here doesn't make you an American.

This guy and his cohorts would be talking about the ornaments on the tree and wether they were christian enough.

Anyone who insists Obama is any other religion than he says he is is an utter nutter

Yeah, right, he's a politician and we're suppose to believe ANYTHING he says?

Personally, I think Mr Obama is whatever is convenient to him. He is no more a Christian than he is a Muslim.

And I wish we could have a president that is not required to advertise their religion to get elected.

I want an atheist president

Did you think it was funny?

More than likely it pissed you off and have to degrade is somehow.

And I wish we could have a president that is not required to advertise their religion to get elected.

I'd like the country to recognize that whether one is a Christian, Muslim, atheist or anything else is of no consequence.... it is the character of the person that is important, not his faith, or the lack thereof.

I want a president that implements XYZ policy and don't give a shit about what he believes because I am not like you. I do not need a president's personality to make me whole or complete otherwise why would we even talk about what his personal beliefs are or why they are important.

Now I know it seems that in my original post that I was picking on Obama's beliefs but I was actually calling him a liar because why wouldn't the man just come out and say he is a muslim. I have no problem with him believing that. I do have a problem with him hiding who he is which might show that he hides many other aspects of his personality (such as being a communist) which makes him untrustworthy.

Most people are already treating it as such.

I actually print off all of yourpost and use it for toliet paper....

You are a idiot hack and were seeking to attack someone on pure partisan BULLSHIT.

You are a nutter who would spout any lie to keep beleiving your failed ideas.

You hate him because hes not a republican period.

Your precious party tanked the world economy twice now in less than one century.

Now you drum up idiot lies like this as if it means something.

I want a president that implements XYZ policy and don't give a shit about what he believes because I am not like you. I do not need a president's personality to make me whole or complete otherwise why would we even talk about what his personal beliefs are or why they are important.

Now I know it seems that in my original post that I was picking on Obama's beliefs but I was actually calling him a liar because why wouldn't the man just come out and say he is a muslim. I have no problem with him believing that. I do have a problem with him hiding who he is which might show that he hides many other aspects of his personality (such as being a communist) which makes him untrustworthy.

You don't know that he is a Muslim. You just want him to be a Muslim. There is more evidence to suggest that he is of no real faith whatsoever than there is that he is a Muslim.

Forum List

Back