Why wasn't Obama seen practicing christmas

And I wish we could have a president that is not required to advertise their religion to get elected.

I want an atheist president.

I want a president that did not lie about which religion he belongs to. joins a hatefull christion church and attends for over twenty years, attends but then says he never heard what was being preached. If he was honest he would of told us in the first place he is a Muslim!!!! But had to lie for political reasons. What else is he lying about?

Why did Obama take a vacation in the middle of christmas that was away from the cameras? I know that there are rumors that he is a muslim for which there is nothing wrong with but would it not dispel those rumors if he was seen celebrating christmas. That could be a good reason why Obama has a secret vacation in Hawaii where no one could see him not practicing christmas.

How do you "practice" Christmas?

Considering what the right did to his last church, and how sleazy the right is, I suspect whatever he does will be more "private". Come on, even the Right knows how sleazy they are and they're proud of it.

And I wish we could have a president that is not required to advertise their religion to get elected.

I want a president that did not lie about which religion he belongs to. joins a hatefull christion church and attends for over twenty years, attends but then says he never heard what was being preached. If he was honest he would of told us in the first place he is a Muslim!!!! But had to lie for political reasons. What else is he lying about?

He is not a muslim and you have NO proof he is.

You are just an asshole who will lie about anything to keep believing your failed partys ideas.

Your party has crashed the world economy twice in one century with your failed ideas.

What about attending a muslim school? Liberals always start name calling and swearing when they are wrong!!!!

He is not a muslim and you have NO proof he is.

You are just an asshole who will lie about anything to keep believing your failed partys ideas.

Your party has crashed the world economy twice in one century with your failed ideas.

It would be nice if, just once in a while (and it was a BLUE MOON recently), we could grasp very simple facts.... no one party was responsible for the world economic collapse. All that does is make the poster who claims it look like an idiot.

No you need to serve 143 days in the senate and you will have as much experience as Obama did. also you will have to find so low life and crooked friends to associate with.

You would hate anyone with a D after their name no matter what the truth was.

In 1846, Lincoln was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives, where he served one two-year term

magna cum laude from Harvard

Me too, just a different University. That means I get to be POTUS?

Sure as soon as you run and get elected by the majority of Americans Like President Obama did.

My point.... it really isn't that big a deal. The University I attended is ranked Top 5 globally, in 2009. So what? If I was dumb enough to go into politics, I would have absolutely no problem making my academic record public. Where is his?

This guy and his cohorts would be talking about the ornaments on the tree and wether they were christian enough.

Anyone who insists Obama is any other religion than he says he is is an utter nutter

so you are claiming that obama himself is an "utter nutter"!!!

obama-indonesia.jpg

Forum List

Back