Why was Strzok's adultery relevant?

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Tex.),“I can't help but wonder, when I see you looking there with a little smirk, how many times did you look so innocent into your wife's eyes and lie to her about Lisa Page?” he asked.

Why do the Republicans believe that Strzok's adultery was relevant to this investigation? Not his affair- but specifically that it was adultery.

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Tex.),“I can't help but wonder, when I see you looking there with a little smirk, how many times did you look so innocent into your wife's eyes and lie to her about Lisa Page?” he asked.

Why do the Republicans believe that Strzok's adultery was relevant to this investigation? Not his affair- but specifically that it was adultery.
Yet, the right wing relies on fake news, and claims our own press is fake news.

The abomination of hypocrisy, is what a Lord hates.

I wonder if he asked the don that question?? Its not relevant.

Smirks can be irritating
upload_2018-7-17_11-19-20.jpeg

The most important question wasn't asked. When did you decide to be a democrat instead of an American?

My guess is that it's part of the package to galvanize the right against him in thinking by default he's not trustworthy, honorable, etc. Hes the bad guy and he did no good and all bad. Hes not the ideal conservative patriot that none of them actually live up to. If you've ever seen a conservative comment on Hillary with an emotional deep hatred, that's the intended end result. The reaction to her might be the most prolific example in recent history. To be fair, the left does the same thing with trump.

Mr. Strzok's body language reveals why people view him as a pompous and dangerous ass.

BODY LANGUAGE EXPERT ANALYZES PETER STRZOK

Peter Strzok was a smirking pompous ass during his testimony before Congress. The body language expert at Body Language Ghost analyzed Peter Strzok’s performance during his testimony before Congress.

The body language expert (BLE) said that Strzok’s body language reveals that he sees himself as a king, smarter than anyone around him and therefore feels no guilt over the many crimes he may have committed. His smugness points out the fact that he sees himself as capable of getting away with whatever he wants because he knows best.

So you’re watching him get read, basically the riot act. Ha – he’s such a turd. We saw his body wiggle. His facial expressions are comical, indeed. It’s like he has a permanent snarl on his face. You sit there and if you can kind of imagine in your mind and do it as you sit here, put a snarl in your nose around your upper lip and just think of the mindset that you would have to be in to keep it there. Your only friends and the only people you let into your box are the only people that think like you,and so everyone else is going to get that snarl and disdain.
This is the power of belief systems. It’s what’s wrong with the DOJ and the FBI. They are in a belief system. Remember if they believe they’re king, they’re not oppressing, they’re standing their ground.
“When your girlfriend is more important than your wife, your politics more important than your country, and your ego more important than history,…”
What Strzok needs is for a federal judge to declare that he spends some quality time in an exotic place like Ft Leavenworth. He can set up his kingdom and rule in there unless some inmate by the name of Bubba decides to make him his queen.

Body Language Expert Analyzes Peter Strzok

Because an adulterer can't be trusted to tell the truth about anything. If he lies to his wife he'll lie to you and everyone else.

Because an adulterer can't be trusted to tell the truth about anything. If he lies to his wife he'll lie to you and everyone else.
Since when do we have a Congress of True Witness bearers?

Mr. Strzok's body language reveals why people view him as a pompous and dangerous ass.

Peter Strzok was a smirking pompous ass during his testimony before Congress. The body language expert at Body Language Ghost analyzed Peter Strzok’s performance during his testimony before Congress.

The body language expert (BLE) said that Strzok’s body language reveals that he sees himself as a king, smarter than anyone around him and therefore feels no guilt over the many crimes he may have committed. His smugness points out the fact that he sees himself as capable of getting away with whatever he wants because he knows best.

So you’re watching him get read, basically the riot act. Ha – he’s such a turd. We saw his body wiggle. His facial expressions are comical, indeed. It’s like he has a permanent snarl on his face. You sit there and if you can kind of imagine in your mind and do it as you sit here, put a snarl in your nose around your upper lip and just think of the mindset that you would have to be in to keep it there. Your only friends and the only people you let into your box are the only people that think like you,and so everyone else is going to get that snarl and disdain.
This is the power of belief systems. It’s what’s wrong with the DOJ and the FBI. They are in a belief system. Remember if they believe they’re king, they’re not oppressing, they’re standing their ground.
“When your girlfriend is more important than your wife, your politics more important than your country, and your ego more important than history,…”
What Strzok needs is for a federal judge to declare that he spends some quality time in an exotic place like Ft Leavenworth. He can set up his kingdom and rule in there unless some inmate by the name of Bubba decides to make him his queen.

Wife was watching, and making comments on the body language.

The most important question wasn't asked. When did you decide to be a democrat instead of an American?

This American is a Democrat who doesn't side with Russian dictators against America- like your Don the Con does.

What is the name of that body language 'expert'? Oh right- anonymous.......so Fake News.

Somehow I don't think you will agree with the body language experts analysis of Donald Trump
Of course- Dr. Jack Brown wasn't afraid to name himself like your 'expert'.....

Dr. Jack Brown." data-reactid="34">One of the more comprehensive analyses of the press conference that followed came from body language and emotional intelligence expert Dr. Jack Brown.

According to Brown, the way Trump blushed and suppressed a smile when Putin was asked if the Russian government have any compromising material on President Trump or his family was a profound admission of guilt.

15/ Blushing with a suppressed smile alone would be enough – yet this set of nonverbal dynamics, clustered together in this context is PROFOUNDLY indicative of guilt. His blushing comes in a second wave precipitated by the Russian President’s laughter/chuckling. pic.twitter.com/AxF9kcjQxI

— Dr. Jack Brown (@DrGJackBrown) July 17, 2018

" data-reactid="37">

“Trump’s ‘smile’ in this moment is insincere – a pseudo-smile of bitterness (known specifically as a “Bitter Smile”),” he wrote. “Crucially, although he eventually shakes his head side-to-side, the President initially nods his head up-and-down, signaling a subconscious ‘Yes’ to the implication of blackmail. By closing his eyes, Trump exemplifies a blocking phenomenon—psychologically distancing himself from the words/ideas from which he feels the need to insulate himself. Human beings will tend to look down and to their right during moments of guilt, shame, and emotional weakness—and here Trump shows us an example of this tell.”

Trump’s body language also indicated that he felt weak or powerless.

“On cue, Donald Trump moves his arms and hands from a forward, wide-spread, position on the lectern—to a retracted, protective configuration, with them momentarily pulled into his mid-line at the back of the lectern. This is a form of a fig-leaf (aka ‘Genital Guarding’) and the change is strongly significant for a considerably alpha emotional tone—downshifting to one which is quite beta. Trump is feeling vulnerable in this moment.”

20/ On cue, Donald Trump moves his arms and hands from a forward, wide-spread, position on the lectern – to a retracted, protective configuration – with them momentarily pulled into his mid-line at the back of the lectern. pic.twitter.com/RhMyF3fa53

— Dr. Jack Brown (@DrGJackBrown) July 17, 2018

Here’s What Body Language Experts Are Saying about the Trump-Putin Summit

You really believe that? Sincerely?

Strzok was one of Page's bosses. He used his position to power her into an unwilling affair. #MeToo.

BTW, I hear she's singing like a bird.

Forum List

Back