Why was Hannity not afforded the right to privacy every American is supposed to get?

Because he’s a public figure if his own volition . And a fraud .

Let me ask you this . Why can’t citizen Bill Clinton have a conversation with the AG?
If you don’t know that answer, you’re far too stupid to have a discussion with

I get it. You fuckwads had a fit when Bill Clinton talked with the AG.

Trump talks with Sessions every fucking day. But, hey, just because the DOJ is investigating Trtump....

Mueller’s “investigation” is looking more like a third world junta.
The Democrats are step backwards for America.
Of course an America hating PIOS like you doesn't care Trump colluded with the Russians.
Waiting for Putin to give us that Clinton Hating Kremlin Propaganda Dossier any day now.

Putin got paid yo, but by Obama Bin Lying and Hillary Rotten Clinton.

What the hell is going on with our judicial system when the need to publicly humiliate someone exceeds their right to privacy?
He has been accused of no crime, yet the system is trying to publicly shame him like some list made public of deadbeat dads or child molesters.

How can ANY of you cheer this bullshit?
Typical Trumpette.

Doesn't give a rat's ass that his hero Hannitty should have disclosed his relationship with Cohen while pretending to be a journalist.

You people are really dumber than shit.

Where was Hillary's right to privacy when you asswipes demanded to see her personal e-mails?

My God, Clintron got head & you perverts wanted every detail.

But when one of your own gets caught, you get mad because someone told on them
One of my own? If you mean fellow citizen then yes, he is one of my own.

And lol at you thinking Hannity is a journalist. Truly dumb.

All the rest of that gibberish has nothing to do with me.

You righties need to get your bullshit straight.

Either Hannity is a client and should be afforded attorney client protections , or he wasn’t a client and keeping that on the down low is no big deal.
He said he wasn’t, so why don’t you show the need for his name to be known to you?

Let me ask you this . Why can’t citizen Bill Clinton have a conversation with the AG?
If you don’t know that answer, you’re far too stupid to have a discussion with

I get it. You fuckwads had a fit when Bill Clinton talked with the AG.

Trump talks with Sessions every fucking day. But, hey, just because the DOJ is investigating Trtump....
Trump is sessions boss and sessions is not investigating Trump, he recused himself from it.

You really are quite clueless.

Hannity isn't a client. If anything Cohen and his attorney threw him under the bus by naming him as one. My guess is that Cohen fluffed up his list with a big name he gave advice to sometimes, not knowing the FBI would raid his office, and the names would be presented in court.
The names should have been sequestered not publicly announced like some kind of circus act.

He wasn't "publicly humiliated". Other people's name are unwittingly dragged into investigations all the time. Except many times they aren't throwing themselves in front of a camera on a daily basis like Hannity does anyways. If he did nothing wrong it's a complete non-story.
What the fk are you talking about? Holy fk you hate constitutional law

What the hell is going on with our judicial system when the need to publicly humiliate someone exceeds their right to privacy?
He has been accused of no crime, yet the system is trying to publicly shame him like some list made public of deadbeat dads or child molesters.

Its Obama's transformed America

Because the AG was investigating his wife dumbass.

Now answer the question in the op. On what grounds was Hannitys right to privacy violated?

What right to privacy ? Is there some right that says an attorneys client list is off limits to discovery ?
In Cuba, no; in America before Obama, yes

Hannity isn't a client. If anything Cohen and his attorney threw him under the bus by naming him as one. My guess is that Cohen fluffed up his list with a big name he gave advice to sometimes, not knowing the FBI would raid his office, and the names would be presented in court.
The names should have been sequestered not publicly announced like some kind of circus act.

He wasn't "publicly humiliated". Other people's name are unwittingly dragged into investigations all the time. Except many times they aren't throwing themselves in front of a camera on a daily basis like Hannity does anyways. If he did nothing wrong it's a complete non-story.
What the fk are you talking about? Holy fk you hate constitutional law

Reporting that you associate with an individual is not an invasion of privacy. I'm sure you cry a river over every celebrity fling reported in the news.

The Dem Playbook:

Just replace "Jew" with "Conservative Christian," and "Foreigner" with "American Citizen," and this is exactly what The Democrat Party is arguing today. Replace "Them" with "Taxpayers" and "Us" with "The Left" Replace "Germans" with "Liberals"

Joseph Goebbels attacks the Weimar government (1927) - document

“The German people are an enslaved people. Under international law, Germany is lower than the worst Negro colony in the Congo. One has taken all sovereign rights from us. We are just good enough that international capital allows us to fill its money sacks with interest payments. That and only that is the result of a centuries-long history of heroism.

Have we deserved it? No, and no again! Therefore we demand that a struggle against this condition of shame and misery begin, and that the men in whose hands we put our fate must use every means to break the chains of slavery.

Three million people lack work and sustenance. The officials, it is true, work to conceal the misery. They speak of measures and silver linings. Things are getting steadily better for them, and steadily worse for us. The illusion of freedom, peace and prosperity that we were promised when we wanted to take our fate in our own hands is vanishing. Only complete collapse of our people can follow from these irresponsible policies.

Thus we demand the right of work and a decent living for every working German.

While the front soldier was fighting in the trenches to defend his fatherland, some Eastern Jewish profiteer robbed him of hearth and home. The Jew lives in the palaces and the proletarian, the front soldier, lives in holes that do not deserve to be called “homes.” That is neither necessary nor unavoidable, but rather an injustice that cries out to the heavens. A government that stands by and does nothing is useless and must vanish, the sooner the better.

Therefore we demand homes for German soldiers and workers. If there is not enough money to build them, drive the foreigners out so that Germans can live on German soil.

Our people are growing, others diminishing. It will mean the end of our history if a cowardly and lazy policy takes from us the posterity that will one day be called to fulfill our historical mission.

Therefore we demand land on which to grow the grain that will feed our children. While we dreamed and chased strange and unreachable fantasies, others stole our property. Today some say this was an act of God. Not so. Money was transferred from the pockets of the poor to the pockets of the rich. That is cheating, shameless, vile cheating!

A government presides over this misery that in the interests of peace and order one cannot really discuss. We leave it to others to judge whether it represents Germany’s interests or those of our capitalist tormenters. We however demand a government of national labour, statesmen who are men and whose aim is the creation of a German state.

These days anyone has the right to speak in Germany – the Jew, the Frenchman, the Englishman, the League of Nations, the conscience of the world, and the Devil knows who else. Everyone but the German worker. He has to shut up and work. Every four years he elects a new set of torturers, and everything stays the same. That is unjust and treasonous. We need tolerate it no longer. We have the right to demand that only Germans who build this state may speak, those whose fate is bound to the fate of their fatherland.

Therefore we demand the destruction of the system of exploitation! Up with the German worker’s state! Germany for the Germans!”

German Police: From Democracy to Dictatorship

Last edited:
The entire "Collusion" investigation has devolved into "We've got to get Trump on something". Any American should be appalled at the conduct of the FBI and AG Jeff Sessions to allow it. The FBI is operating like the secret police force of a totalitarian regime.

Are you going to suck Trump's cock after lunch too?

What right? He was named in documents which were used in a court of law... Sorry Grampa but if you are looking for someone for privacy this guy doesn't come close...

He spends nights a week defending Trump to the hilt without any question or thought just blind loyalty.

He uses Trumps fixer, this guy isn't a lawyer but a guy who makes problems disappear.

The simple question can be asked? What has Trump's Lawyer got on Hannity and why does Hannity give unquestioned support every night...

Hannity has been working as Trump's unofficial propaganda wing...

This is only news for two reasons:
  • Cohen works in shady areas, cleaning up messes
  • Hannity is a pubic figure

Just to point out, I work in an area where IT screw ups happen... We are cleaners for these types of projects... We come in after multi-million dollar screw ups, we fix them quietly... Our name is known for that, so we don't give out a previous client list. It is an impressive list but to our future clients it would be a major turn off...

So much for those "protections" we were guaranteed. No in camera inspection means the Judge will let any confidential document or correspondence with any client be open for the public to see.

Attorney-Client and Work-Product Privileges are FUCKING DEAD!

This is deliberate invasion.

"With Cohen by their side on Monday, lawyers initially resisted revealing the name of the third client for privacy reasons, saying it would be embarrassing for the client.

"But Wood pressed on.

“'I understand he doesn’t want his name out there, but that’s not enough under the law,' she said.

"When the name was announced, there were gasps and some laughter in a courtroom packed with journalists. A few of them raced from the courtroom."

Oh please. If this was Rachel Maddow instead you wouldn’t give a shit. Just admit it. What exactly was the alternative anyway? For the sake of the judge determining whether or not this seize was a legal breach of client privilege, she has to examine all of the evidence - that includes a client’s list.
it would still be wrong. that's the difference between conservatives and leftists.

but but but but Cohen wasnt Hannitys attorney, he said so -- no, he really said so

:abgg2q.jpg:

You righties need to get your bullshit straight.

Either Hannity is a client and should be afforded attorney client protections , or he wasn’t a client and keeping that on the down low is no big deal.
I have no idea if he is or isn't a client and have never mentioned the subject.
This is about his right to privacy.

How bout I hack your PC and post all your secrets then. Okay with you I guess?
Or maybe I should just follow you around like a stalker then post your daily activities. I mean you seem to think no one is entitled to their private lives
The government hacked Hannity's PC?
Why does the method matter? Privacy is privacy. You are either entitled to it or you are not.
The method matters because the method might be what's illegal. You can't protest your hatred of Mexicans by murdering them. That doesn't mean you don't have the right to free speech and protest, you just have to do it without breaking any other laws.
So the government can violate your privacy FOR NO REASON and you're ok with that, but if I follow someone and post their activities I've committed a crime?

They are both sleazy acts
What do you mean "for no reason?" What the fuck are you talking about?

Post the act.
Post the law you think it violated.
OK?

Because the AG was investigating his wife dumbass.

Now answer the question in the op. On what grounds was Hannitys right to privacy violated?

What right to privacy ? Is there some right that says an attorneys client list is off limits to discovery ?
The 4th amendment. Hannity is under no investigation but is being publicly slandered as if he has done something wrong simply based on association.
I hope he has a case and sues the fuck out of the appropriate people.
Sue them for what?

Then blame Cohen and his attorney.

Forum List

Back