Why was Hannity not afforded the right to privacy every American is supposed to get?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
What the hell is going on with our judicial system when the need to publicly humiliate someone exceeds their right to privacy?
He has been accused of no crime, yet the system is trying to publicly shame him like some list made public of deadbeat dads or child molesters.

How can ANY of you cheer this bullshit?

Because he’s a public figure if his own volition . And a fraud .

Let me ask you this . Why can’t citizen Bill Clinton have a conversation with the AG?

There is no more right to privacy. There used to be one. This is part of the dismantling of the Constitution.

• Banned

Let me ask you this . Why can’t citizen Bill Clinton have a conversation with the AG?
Because the AG was investigating his wife dumbass.

Now answer the question in the op. On what grounds was Hannitys right to privacy violated?

Because citizen Clinton's wife was candidate Clinton with matters before the department of justice.

Now answer the question in the op. On what grounds was Hannitys right to privacy violated?

What right to privacy ? Is there some right that says an attorneys client list is off limits to discovery ?

What the hell is going on with our judicial system when the need to publicly humiliate someone exceeds their right to privacy?
He has been accused of no crime, yet the system is trying to publicly shame him like some list made public of deadbeat dads or child molesters.

Your ignorance comes as no surprise.

‘The system’ isn’t doing anything to Hannity; unless the government is prohibiting Hannity from having an abortion or seizing his private property absent a warrant, his right to privacy isn’t being ‘violated.’

• Banned

What right to privacy ? Is there some right that says an attorneys client list is off limits to discovery ?
The 4th amendment. Hannity is under no investigation but is being publicly slandered as if he has done something wrong simply based on association.
I hope he has a case and sues the fuck out of the appropriate people.

Your ignorance comes as no surprise.

‘The system’ isn’t doing anything to Hannity; unless the government is prohibiting Hannity from having an abortion or seizing his private property absent a warrant, his right to privacy isn’t being ‘violated.’
Your opinion. Wacko leftist opinion at that.

You righties need to get your bullshit straight.

Either Hannity is a client and should be afforded attorney client protections , or he wasn’t a client and keeping that on the down low is no big deal.

The 4th amendment. Hannity is under no investigation but is being publicly slandered as if he has done something wrong simply based on association.
I hope he has a case and sues the fuck out of the appropriate people.
What exactly has been done to him and by whom that makes you think some right to privacy was violated?

Either Hannity is a client and should be afforded attorney client protections , or he wasn’t a client and keeping that on the down low is no big deal.
I have no idea if he is or isn't a client and have never mentioned the subject.
This is about his right to privacy.

How bout I hack your PC and post all your secrets then. Okay with you I guess?
Or maybe I should just follow you around like a stalker then post your daily activities. I mean you seem to think no one is entitled to their private lives

Hannity isn't a client. If anything Cohen and his attorney threw him under the bus by naming him as one. My guess is that Cohen fluffed up his list with a big name he gave advice to sometimes, not knowing the FBI would raid his office, and the names would be presented in court.

Or maybe I should just follow you around like a stalker then post your daily activities. I mean you seem to think no one is entitled to their private lives
The government hacked Hannity's PC?

Why does the method matter? Privacy is privacy. You are either entitled to it or you are not.

Hannity isn't a client. If anything Cohen and his attorney threw him under the bus by naming him as one. My guess is that Cohen fluffed up his list with a big name he gave advice to sometimes, not knowing the FBI would raid his office, and the names would be presented in court.
The names should have been sequestered not publicly announced like some kind of circus act.

Why does the method matter? Privacy is privacy. You are either entitled to it or you are not.
The method matters because the method might be what's illegal. You can't protest your hatred of Mexicans by murdering them. That doesn't mean you don't have the right to free speech and protest, you just have to do it without breaking any other laws.

The method matters because the method might be what's illegal. You can't protest your hatred of Mexicans by murdering them. That doesn't mean you don't have the right to free speech and protest, you just have to do it without breaking any other laws.
So the government can violate your privacy FOR NO REASON and you're ok with that, but if I follow someone and post their activities I've committed a crime?

They are both sleazy acts

Forum List

Back