Why was Hannity not afforded the right to privacy every American is supposed to get?

Last edited:
Because he’s a public figure if his own volition . And a fraud .

Let me ask you this . Why can’t citizen Bill Clinton have a conversation with the AG?
Because the AG was investigating his wife dumbass.

Now answer the question in the op. On what grounds was Hannitys right to privacy violated?

What right to privacy ? Is there some right that says an attorneys client list is off limits to discovery ?
The 4th amendment. Hannity is under no investigation but is being publicly slandered as if he has done something wrong simply based on association.
I hope he has a case and sues the fuck out of the appropriate people.

you shouldn't use words you don't know the meaning of, like slander.

he has no case and you have no clue.

I mean, look at what's going on in the rose garden>>>>

Manneken-Pis-Brussels-famous-peeing-boy.jpg

~S~

Let me ask you this . Why can’t citizen Bill Clinton have a conversation with the AG?
Because the AG was investigating his wife dumbass.

Now answer the question in the op. On what grounds was Hannitys right to privacy violated?

What right to privacy ? Is there some right that says an attorneys client list is off limits to discovery ?
The 4th amendment. Hannity is under no investigation but is being publicly slandered as if he has done something wrong simply based on association.
I hope he has a case and sues the fuck out of the appropriate people.

Please explain how having your name mentioned violets this...

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Weird how right wing conservative snowflakes have their panties in a bunch over a right wing talking head who makes millions talking mostly nonsense. You go guys, the elitists laugh and you dimwits play along.

A Short History of Conservative Obstruction to Progress | Conceptual Guerilla's Strategy And Tactics

What Is Conservatism and What Is Wrong with It?

"It’s easy to laugh, as some of us do, at the phrase “conservative intellectual.” When the most prominent public spokesmen for the right’s ideas include Milo Yiannopoulos, Charles Murray, and Dinesh D’Souza, one might conclude that the movement does not have anything serious to offer beyond “Feminism is cancer,” “Black people are dumb,” and “Democrats are Nazis.” (Those are, as I understand it, the central intellectual contributions of Yiannopoulos, Murray, and D’Souza, respectively.)

Current Affairs | Culture & Politics

We're done here

No you're done here. Your outrage is directed at the wrong person. Hannitys lawyer allowed the name to be disclosed, there's nothing the judge or the system could do to prevent that.
Off to ignore you go. I detest arguing with idiots. I spelled it out for you a half dozen times and you're so fucking dense you just can't seem to grasp it.

Goodbye

Ignore...the internet version of running to a safe space and coloring pictures of unicorns

Ignore...the internet version of running to a safe space and coloring pictures of unicorns
There are a few I'm hiding from, which improves my forum experience. But while radical right may be annoying at times he usually has reasonably cogent comments. Gramps is a unicorn sort of guy, no doubt about that.

Clinton was not attorney/client priviledge. going to be a lot of dead democrats over this.
How can there be attorney-client privilege for Hannity when he insists he wasn’t a client of Cohen’s?

Maybe it's time for an update?????

>>>>>

You have the right to remain silent when questioned, but if it's a question we want answered you'd best think about it

Anything you say or do may be used against you in a court of law, especially true when the only thing you can afford is a public defender

You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future, as we have an equal right to impose laws you've never heard of and further claim you're ignorance is no excuse

If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you before any questioning, if you wish. Trust us when we say you'll get what you pay for

Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you willing to answer my questions without an attorney present? Because you would not believe what we can invent by the time he gets here.....

~S~
None of which applies to Hannity until such time as he's subject to arrest or criminal investigation.

What the hell is going on with our judicial system when the need to publicly humiliate someone exceeds their right to privacy?
He has been accused of no crime, yet the system is trying to publicly shame him like some list made public of deadbeat dads or child molesters.

How can ANY of you cheer this bullshit?

A Special Counsel is not bound by the same protocols or procedures as your standard Department of Justice investigator.
This should be evident when considering the extended taxpayer funded fishing trip Special Counsel Mueller has been on.

Mueller’s “investigation” is looking more like a third world junta.
The Democrats are step backwards for America.

What the hell is going on with our judicial system when the need to publicly humiliate someone exceeds their right to privacy?
He has been accused of no crime, yet the system is trying to publicly shame him like some list made public of deadbeat dads or child molesters.

BTW, Nice Leaks again from Mueller, Strozk, Ohr, Page and the rest of the Corrupt FBI.

Pay attention! We are in a Civil War and it has nothing to do with President Trump.

He's just a lightening rod The Left is using to Propagandize it's Heathen Cult.

Comey broke the Law to please his Hillary Fanatic Family.
His piece of Shit Children and Wife wore Pussy Hats and Nasty women T-shirts to Protest President Trump on Inauguration Day.
1193-comey-girl-power-wife-women-march-940x400.jpg

McCabe broke the Law to please his Hillary Fanatic Wife.
Ohr broke the Law to please his Fusion GPS Hillary Fanatic Wife
Strozk and Page both broke numerous FBI Policies and conduct rules.
Brennan and Clapper both committed perjury under oath as did Lerner, Clinton, McCabe, & Comey
Rosenstein knowingly filed false affidavits in a FISA Court. So did Yates, Comey & McCabe.

Mueller & The FBI has violated The Constitution numerous times.

Illegal Search and Seizure
Violations of Right to Privacy
Perjury
Filing False Affidavits
Committing Acts of Espionage
Leaking Classified Information
Illegally Unmasking the targets of illegal wire tapping
Manufacturing Evidence

You and Hannity, and Cohen and The President HAVE NO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.
The Deep State isn't after President Trump. They are after THE CONSTITUTION and are setting NEW PRECEDENTS for VIOLATIONS of your CIVIL RIGHTS. EVEN LAWFUL EXECUTIVE ORDERS ARE BEING UNDERMINED BY ASSHOLE LIBERAL JUDGES THAT SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE BENCH!

They are tying up The Courts, and tying up The Administration.

They aren't after Trump, they are Forming a Resistance, not against The President, but against our Constitution and Laws.

Last edited:
It was never intended to be a real raid. The goal from the start is to get information on Trump or anyone involved with him and leak that to the press. The drips will come all summer long with something held back for late October.

It was never intended to be a real raid. The goal from the start is to get information on Trump or anyone involved with him and leak that to the press. The drips will come all summer long with something held back for late October.

The Democrats are Conducting Water Gate Break Ins with Protection from Corrupt Judges in our Justice System and Corrupt Cronies in The FBI and DOJ.

Oh please. If this was Rachel Maddow instead you wouldn’t give a shit. Just admit it. What exactly was the alternative anyway? For the sake of the judge determining whether or not this seize was a legal breach of client privilege, she has to examine all of the evide
Not me, motherfucker.

I think I have MORE than adequately demonstrated an unhealthy distain for government trampling on ANYONE’s rights. Because, I am principled and I undersfand that if they can do it to Madcow, they can do it to me. I hate the fuck out of the bitch, Hillary but I DO NOT want her lawyers to be raided for ANY reason. Fuck that!!!

Wait a minute! You are the guy that last week was whining because the Govt didn’t give you the specific details of the warrant against Cohen, which would have been a hell of a lot more of an invasion of privacy than this

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Careful. Mueller and his gang may waterboard Cohen, Trump and Hannity,too.

Hannity volunteered once, but backed out. This time he may have no choice.

All them Crooks in our Justice Department are heading your way!:1peleas::5_1_12024::blowup:

If you don’t know that answer, you’re far too stupid to have a discussion with

Typical Trumpette.

Doesn't give a rat's ass that his hero Hannitty should have disclosed his relationship with Cohen while pretending to be a journalist.

You people are really dumber than shit.

Where was Hillary's right to privacy when you asswipes demanded to see her personal e-mails?

My God, Clintron got head & you perverts wanted every detail.

But when one of your own gets caught, you get mad because someone told on them

Forum List

Back