Zone1 Why was a sourced article moved to conspiracy theories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
A Pulitzer Prize winning investigative reporter writes a story with sources and it's moved to Conspiracy Theories?

Can the bias be any more pronounced?

flacaltenn, what is going on around here?

Things have been bad before... but this is the absolute worst it's ever been.

A Pulitzer Prize winning investigative reporter writes a story with sources and it's moved to Conspiracy Theories?

because democrat have to have it on conspiracy theory or it hurts bidens reputation,,,

Dtmb and the rest of the progressive wankers have to censor everything due to their masters wishes.

I would be looking at Don't Taze Me Bro. He dumps any thread that he doesn't like.

It's about advertisers and ESG.

The owners of this dive are wokesters, and the maudes do their bidding.

It's about advertisers and ESG.

The owners of this dive are wokesters, and the maudes do their bidding.

Which begs the question -- what kind of people sell their souls to the devil just to have power over others?

I respect those who say "I'm not going to represent this shit" I have nothing but scorn for those whose personal opinions are one thing, but are willing to sell their own views down the river by also selling out those who actually share them.

I have found a LOT of that here lately.

The dailymail and gateway pundit are "sources" of propaganda and little else.
The New York Post, the paper that broke the Hunter Biden Laptop story is covering it.

So is Newsweek.

Edit: But I'm not even contending that the article is correct or incorrect... I'm questioning on what basis it was moved.

I find it odd that a particularly unintelligent poster who has only been here a few weeks is suddenly a maude, obviously brought in with a specific function in mind, but don't any of the other maudes scratch their heads and say "HUH?"
I'm not seeing that one....

Which begs the question -- what kind of people sell their souls to the devil just to have power over others?

I respect those who say "I'm not going to represent this shit" I have nothing but scorn for those whose personal opinions are one thing, but are willing to sell their own views down the river by also selling out those who actually share them.

I have found a LOT of that here lately.
Well, I turned them down for reasons.

The New York Post, the paper that broke the Hunter Biden Laptop story is covering it.
Okay - it certainly wouldn't surprise if the claim is true. But you asked why it was moved to conspiracy theories --> you linked to gateway pundit and dailymail. I can't speak for the mods, but when I see sources like that, I take the post with a huge grain of salt, if I bother to read it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back