Why Ukraine needs Russia more than ever

"...bite the hand which was feeding you for years (Russia)...." That really is a sick joke.

Nicely put.

September 11, 1932, Stalin wrote to his assistant, 'We must take steps so we do not lose the Ukraine.' So, 1932-1933,all food supplies in the Ukraine were confiscated.
Those who tried to leave were shot, those who remained,starved to death. Men, women, children. They died tortuously slowly.
NKVD squads collected the dead. They received 200 grams of bread for every dead body they delivered; often they didn't wait until the victim was dead.
Amis, "Koba The Dread"

'Lazar Kaganovich (together withVyacheslav Molotov) participated with the All-Ukrainian Party Conference of 1930 and were given the task of implementation of thecollectivization policy that caused a catastrophic 1932–33 famine known as theHolodomor.He also personally oversaw grain confiscations during the same time periods.

'Similar policies also inflicted enormous suffering on the Soviet Central Asian republic of Kazakhstan, theKubanregion,Crimea, the lower Volga region, and other parts of the Soviet Union. As an emissary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party, Kaganovich traveled to Ukraine, the central regions of the USSR, the Northern Caucasus, and Siberia demanding the acceleration of collectivization and repressions against the Kulaks, who were generally blamed for the slow progress of collectivization.'
Lazar Kaganovich - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

a. "They were thrown into a hole in the ground...the ground was moving..." Many were buried alive.
Which sort of cannabis did author smoke? It's a very hard, effective drug! :)
---
What about human rights in Russia nowadays under Putin? How can you defend such a Nazi state that kills its journalists & political opposition leaders and imprisons librarians who had Ukrainian literature on their shelves?

Yes, the Ukrainian genocide circa 1932-33 was real. I spoke to many WITNESSES who survived that nightmarish period. Have you? Have you ever been to Ukraine?

The USSR famine, under Stalin's direction, hit Ukraine the hardest:

Soviet famine of 1932–33 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's a graphic on the areas hit hardest by Stalin's punishment to those who resisted COMMUNISM, mostly the same people who are now resisting Putin's horrendous Жopa ...
View attachment 68001
where is another part of map? And in times of Stalin there were no Ukraine. Secondary, where is the map of other years of Stalin's repression and decreasing of population through the all time of communism? Without it, it is just anti-russian propaganda.
And, third, thanks to commusnism ukrainians got their country, the only one who suffered - was Russia, which was divided by other nations, and russians were killing most in comparison with ukrainians or somebody else.

Aww, poor suffering Russia.

Yeah, still trying to talk with a mad Ukraine... You're right, it's our specific...

Move to Russia, plenty of room.
yeah i support you. Don't think there are a lot of pro-russians there. Otherwise coup would not has been possible.
Yes, Russians should move out of Ukraine.
---
Only the Russian nationalists should exit Ukraine where they are not wanted.
Now we've got another advisor for unhappy Ukrainians about where they should move. ...

‘You should go to Liberia where the standard of living is much lower, and then you will be thankful.’

According to Gallup International, the standard of living in Ukraine is currently at its lowest level in all the years of conducted research. In 2015, 79 percent of Ukrainians considered themselves to be "poor."
---
Continuing your tireless Kremlin PROPAGANDA again, i see. How much is Putin's FSB/SVR paying you nowadays, or do you work directly for RT?
Do you EVER have anything NEGATIVE to say about Putin and his Kremlin or business cronies?? Go ahead & try saying something negative about Putin, or will you lose your job?

Yeah, right, Russia under Putin is perfect, while there are only problems in not only Ukraine (once Kremlin lost control), but also US, Europe, & other Western countries. LOL!!!

Perhaps Putin should invite Condoleezza Rice to visit the Russian poor folks and also let them know how lucky they are not living in Liberia ... or North Korea, where freedom of speech is even more dangerous than in Putin's Russia! Then, they will feel better too.
:)

I’m not responsible for what your countrywoman with a weird name Condoleezza says or does. Neither Putin is responsible.

If you don’t like what that negro woman has said or done, file a complaint about her. Good luck with it. BTW, if she is a lesbian on the top of everything, your complaint is in a BIG trouble....

Last edited:
In 2014 we demanded a referendum, while those like you were jumping on Maidan and overthrowing the elected president.

Sure, and what did the duly elected president answer those like you?

I guess the time will show, whose dreams will come true: yours or mine. So far your dreams about “European future” are fading away badly. EU and NATO already said their big “NO” for at least next quarter of a century, IMF doesn’t give Ukraine money and demands to clean the corruption (good luck with that, so far the corrupt ones are “cleaning the corruption”). “The Guardian” article, which OP has posted in thread#1, made a clear suggestion for Ukrainians: “Europeans are kinda busy with their own problems right now (migrants and stuff), we know we f*cked you guys up, but go to Russia, may be they will help you some… Meanwhile you are welcome to come to Poland and to clean their toilets, while Poles are busy with cleaning Geran toilets (ha-ha..). But that’s about it for a while”. Oh, BTW, the USA will elect a new president too…

I have one more good news for you: on the 7th of April you will have another reason to open a bottle of champagne – on this day, I think, the first results of the Netherlands’ referendum on the Association Agreement will become known. Don’t miss this date. Though, I assume, this will be difficult to do because your favorite Channel One and RT will be noising about this event for a long time.

In 2014 we demanded a referendum, while those like you were jumping on Maidan and overthrowing the elected president.

I guess the time will show, whose dreams will come true: yours or mine. So far your dreams about “European future” are fading away badly. EU and NATO already said their big “NO” for at least next quarter of a century, IMF doesn’t give Ukraine money and demands to clean the corruption (good luck with that, so far the corrupt ones are “cleaning the corruption”). “The Guardian” article, which OP has posted in thread#1, made a clear suggestion for Ukrainians: “Europeans are kinda busy with their own problems right now (migrants and stuff), we know we f*cked you guys up, but go to Russia, may be they will help you some… Meanwhile you are welcome to come to Poland and to clean their toilets, while Poles are busy with cleaning Geran toilets (ha-ha..). But that’s about it for a while”. Oh, BTW, the USA will elect a new president too…

I have one more good news for you: on the 7th of April you will have another reason to open a bottle of champagne – on this day, I think, the first results of the Netherlands’ referendum on the Association Agreement will become known. Don’t miss this date. Though, I assume, this will be difficult to do because your favorite Channel One and RT will be noising about this event for a long time.
I think, this Agreement will allow EU to upkeep their finances by plundering of Ukraine more effective... Ukraine didn't reach a Somali level yet...:) Poor people :((

On April, 7 the orthodox Christians of all historical Russia will be celebrating Annunciation of the Mother of God holiday and yes, some wine or champagne will be allowed in spite of the very strict lent they are observing now.
Annunciation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The results of Netherlands referendum will sure be a subject of interest but they do not seem to mean a lot (well, if the result is “NO” then it will be a good news, I guess). Why do you think the referendum is needed there? May be because too many people don’t want to have anything to do with Ukraine? I can’t think about any other reason for the referendum, you?

Poor ESay, you are mistaken again: Russian news including Channel One have mentioned that referendum long time ago. RT had an article about it on Jan. 9, 2016:

Seventy-five percent of voters in the Netherlands said they were against the ratification of the European Union’s association agreement with Kiev, according to a survey conducted in the EU country to gauge public mood.

The results of the poll conducted by Dutch television program EenVandaag and released on Saturday, showed that the overwhelming majority of people in the EU-member state are not in favor of the agreement. Over 50 percent of voters said they would“definitely”vote against it, while another 25 percent of the respondents said they were“likely”to reject it.

The survey comes ahead of a public referendum on the issue on April 6, triggered by a petition signed by some 450,000 people, which forced the government to put the issue to a vote.

“The Netherlands is an important country, and if people in the Netherlands are voting against a thing like this, then it doesn’t suggest that after all the years we’ve been hearing about how important Ukraine is, the people in western Europe are really supportive of Ukraine at all,”legal expert and international affairs editor for Russia Insider, Alexander Mercouris said.

“My guess is that people in the Netherlands are opposed more to the EU expansion, which leads to more immigration into western Europe from eastern Europe. And they don’t want thousands upon thousands of people coming from Ukraine... One of the reasons why people in Ukraine have wanted it [the agreement], is precisely because that’s exactly what they want to do,”Mercouris said.
3 in 4 Dutch voters oppose EU association agreement with Ukraine – poll

Ukrainians are living under the illusion that their country is on the road to EU membership and acceptance into the western political and economic system. To achieve these aspirations, they are enduring great sacrifices. The problem is that the EU elite doesn’t want Ukraine to join the club. It’s too big, too corrupt, too poor and too close to Russia. It’s time Kiev’s legislative, and oligarchic, elite told their people the truth. Ukraine’s ‘European choice’ is a fraud, built on false promises.
How EU & NATO exploited Ukraine to serve their own geopolitical goals

Poroshenko’s pledge for Ukraine to join EU 'rather ambitious' – Euro Parliament president

Last edited:

On April, 7 the orthodox Christians of all historical Russia will be celebrating Annunciation of the Mother of God holiday and yes, some wine or champagne will be allowed in spite of the very strict lent they are observing now.

The results of Netherlands referendum will sure be a subject of interest but they do not seem to mean a lot (well, if the result is “NO” then it will be a good news, I guess). Why do you think the referendum is needed there? May be because too many people don’t want to have anything to do with Ukraine? I can’t think about any other reason for the referendum, you?

Poor ESay, you are mistaken again: Russian news including Channel One have mentioned that referendum long time ago. RT had an article about it on Jan. 9, 2016:

Seventy-five percent of voters in the Netherlands said they were against the ratification of the European Union’s association agreement with Kiev, according to a survey conducted in the EU country to gauge public mood.

The results of the poll conducted by Dutch television program EenVandaag and released on Saturday, showed that the overwhelming majority of people in the EU-member state are not in favor of the agreement. Over 50 percent of voters said they would“definitely”vote against it, while another 25 percent of the respondents said they were“likely”to reject it.

The survey comes ahead of a public referendum on the issue on April 6, triggered by a petition signed by some 450,000 people, which forced the government to put the issue to a vote.

“The Netherlands is an important country, and if people in the Netherlands are voting against a thing like this, then it doesn’t suggest that after all the years we’ve been hearing about how important Ukraine is, the people in western Europe are really supportive of Ukraine at all,”legal expert and international affairs editor for Russia Insider, Alexander Mercouris said.

“My guess is that people in the Netherlands are opposed more to the EU expansion, which leads to more immigration into western Europe from eastern Europe. And they don’t want thousands upon thousands of people coming from Ukraine... One of the reasons why people in Ukraine have wanted it [the agreement], is precisely because that’s exactly what they want to do,”Mercouris said.

Poroshenko’s pledge for Ukraine to join EU 'rather ambitious' – Euro Parliament president

Poor Stratford, you seem to have memory losses. Where did I say that Russian channels hadn’t mentioned about that before?

Poor Stratford, you seem to have memory losses. Where did I say that Russian channels hadn’t mentioned about that before?
---
As we know, Stratford needs to continue his propagandizing to serve his Kremlin masters ...
"Russia great, USA evil, Europe bad, Ukraine very bad (unless it comes back to papa Russia so papa can exploit Ukraine as before)."

yeah i support you. Don't think there are a lot of pro-russians there. Otherwise coup would not has been possible.
---
Now we've got another advisor for unhappy Ukrainians about where they should move. ...

‘You should go to Liberia where the standard of living is much lower, and then you will be thankful.’

According to Gallup International, the standard of living in Ukraine is currently at its lowest level in all the years of conducted research. In 2015, 79 percent of Ukrainians considered themselves to be "poor."
---
Continuing your tireless Kremlin PROPAGANDA again, i see. How much is Putin's FSB/SVR paying you nowadays, or do you work directly for RT?
Do you EVER have anything NEGATIVE to say about Putin and his Kremlin or business cronies?? Go ahead & try saying something negative about Putin, or will you lose your job?

Yeah, right, Russia under Putin is perfect, while there are only problems in not only Ukraine (once Kremlin lost control), but also US, Europe, & other Western countries. LOL!!!

Perhaps Putin should invite Condoleezza Rice to visit the Russian poor folks and also let them know how lucky they are not living in Liberia ... or North Korea, where freedom of speech is even more dangerous than in Putin's Russia! Then, they will feel better too.
Instead of your Ukraine and US propaganda, Kremlin propaganda is much more positive - why not? :)
---
Did RT (Kremlin propaganda outlet) cover this "positive" story? ...

Staff at Moscow’s Library of Ukrainian Literature joke they get more visits from officers of Russia’s internal security service, the FSB, than people wanting to take out books or use the reading room.

Russian investigators armed with machine guns raided the library, a modest building in central Moscow, in October, and confiscated what they said was “anti-Russian propaganda."

The library’s director, Natalya Sharina, has been under house arrest since October, accused of distributing extremist literature. Additionally, about half the librarians who work there have been summoned for questioning and at least two employees have had their apartments searched by law enforcement officers in early morning raids.

Sharina, 58, designated a political prisoner by Moscow-based human rights organization Memorial, has strongly denied the accusations against her and told Moscow’s Presensky District Court in January that her ongoing house arrest was an attempt to “break her emotionally or physically.”

‘We Are Worried About The Books’: Kremlin Targets Moscow’s Ukrainian Library

Positive news, yes?
At least she is not in North Korea where she would have been executed!

Last edited:
Another view:

“The detention of a librarian for the materials in her possession is not only an assault on personal liberty, but on every person who cares about ideas and learning and education,” said Hugh Williamson, Europe and Central Asia director at Human Rights Watch. “The Russian government is sending a crude message that the books on your bookshelves could land you in prison, a disturbing throwback to Soviet times.

Russia: Librarian Locked Up

As we know, Stratford needs to continue his propagandizing to serve his Kremlin masters ...
"Russia great, USA evil, Europe bad, Ukraine very bad (unless it comes back to papa Russia so papa can exploit Ukraine as before)."
It's you, PK1, are spreading propaganda. And I'm trying to help the rays of truth to break through it. You are so boring, repeating same things over and over again. I remember how you have registered on USMB several times using several different names to post the same silly thread about Kremlin propaganda. And since then you still keep trolling.

Anti-Russian Propaganda War Rages
by Stephen Lendman

Media liars should be denounced for supporting imperial lawlessness, turning one country after another into dystopian wastelands and planet earth into a toxic cesspool, slowly destroying its ability to sustain life.
Stephen Lendman lives in Chicago. He can be reached at [email protected].
SteveLendmanBlog: Anti-Russian Propaganda War Rages

Viewed from the perspective of Western mainstream media, the
crisis arose due to pro-democracy activists overturning a brutal
dictatorship, which led swiftly to Russian incursion into Ukraine and
annexation of Crimea.

Viewed from the perspective of the 22 highly-credentialed analysts
who have contributed to this anthology, it’s an entirely different
story. Obama's pivot is global, in pursuit of unchallenged worldwide
dominance, leading to multiple direct and proxy wars. Neocon-
dominated Washington seeks to marginalize its Russian and Chinese
rivals, surrounding both countries with US bases.Ukraine is in the
eye of the storm, the crown jewel of NATO eastward expansion, the
last step in Washington's drive to incorporate all former Soviet
republics and Warsaw Pact countries into NATO and install missile
defense sites on Russia’s very border.

To that end, the US has poured some $5 billion into “pro-democracy”
NGOs which, counter to intention or not, were soon swept aside by
neo-Nazi groups, and leading to the installation as President of
former banker, Arseniy Yatseniuk, advance leaked as the unelected
pick of Victoria Nuland, US Assistant Secretary of State for European
and Eurasian Affairs.

While, as it is argued here, Russia did not invade Crimea and in fact
has taken an extremely measured response with primary emphasis
on diplomacy and ending the crisis, NATO, European and US
spokespersons and media are seeking to dramatize and indeed
resurrect a “Russian threat”. Eastern resistance forestalls Obama's
imperial project. The West appears willing to pursue it, at the risk not
just of Ukrainian civil war and potential East/West confrontation but
of global nuclear war.

Flashpoint in Ukraine / Stephen Lendman

Last edited:

I think, this Agreement will allow EU to upkeep their finances by plundering of Ukraine more effective... Ukraine didn't reach a Somali level yet...:) Poor people :((
Nowhere in Ukraine is plunder more prevalent than the plunder going on in Donetsk. Literal plunder. They are stripping the copper and other metals out of buildings, stealing factory equipment and anything they can find of value and have turned that area into a shithole. Anyone who could leave has gone. The area is suffering without running water, electric, medical facilities, sewage pipes and treatment plants, etc. in large sections, if not most of them.

---

---

Instead of your Ukraine and US propaganda, Kremlin propaganda is much more positive - why not? :)
---

Staff at Moscow’s Library of Ukrainian Literature joke they get more visits from officers of Russia’s internal security service, the FSB, than people wanting to take out books or use the reading room.

Russian investigators armed with machine guns raided the library, a modest building in central Moscow, in October, and confiscated what they said was “anti-Russian propaganda."

The library’s director, Natalya Sharina, has been under house arrest since October, accused of distributing extremist literature. Additionally, about half the librarians who work there have been summoned for questioning and at least two employees have had their apartments searched by law enforcement officers in early morning raids.

Sharina, 58, designated a political prisoner by Moscow-based human rights organization Memorial, has strongly denied the accusations against her and told Moscow’s Presensky District Court in January that her ongoing house arrest was an attempt to “break her emotionally or physically.”

Positive news, yes?

What's wrong? Hitler's Mein Kampf forbidden in many countries as nazi literature. So, we are lawful state, we don't need any similar nazi literature from
this country:
020114_105157_37541_15.jpg

With country at risk of becoming a failed state, Kiev must recognise that economic survival depends on Moscow not the west
3200.jpg

Westerners start understanding the country they were supporting. It is a good thing for Russia to be not a partner of this barbarian state, but it seems West wants Russia to get ukrainians back)

Why a man needs a bullet in the brain.

The Ukraine needs stability in order to progress. It doesn't have this and its politicians have made it into a poor country.

With country at risk of becoming a failed state, Kiev must recognise that economic survival depends on Moscow not the west
3200.jpg

Westerners start understanding the country they were supporting. It is a good thing for Russia to be not a partner of this barbarian state, but it seems West wants Russia to get ukrainians back)

Why a man needs a bullet in the brain.

The Ukraine needs stability in order to progress. It doesn't have this and its politicians have made it into a poor country.

They can do it simple - to stop attack civilians in Donetsk, close the border... But they WANTED a war... Look at photo of nazi warriors training and date of publications: april of 2012. A year before the maidan or any "separatists". And also their picture. Also with date of 1.05.2012 year. They will not stop their nazi aggression, because they are too lazy to work or make a business...

2483520_original.jpg

2440964_original.jpg

It's you, PK1, are spreading propaganda. And I'm trying to help the rays of truth to break through it. You are so boring, repeating same things over and over again. I remember how you have registered on USMB several times using several different names to post the same silly thread about Kremlin propaganda. And since then you still keep trolling.

Anti-Russian Propaganda War Rages
by Stephen Lendman

Blah blah blah ...
---
Getting desperate with your ridiculous KREMLIN neo-Totalitarian Soviet style PROPAGANDA? Still can't say anything negative about Putin or his Kremlin?
:). :)
You say you "remember how you have registered on USMB several times using several different names" ??
Wow, typical propaganda tactic; trying to confuse readers & turn the table!
OK then, Stratford, go ahead and exercise your memory and provide those "several" USMB names that i registered. Put up or shut up, you lying Soviet-style FSB Жopa.

Your reference to that lame, fringe communist blogger Stephen Lendman is even more stupid than using RT one-sided references. He's irrational; calls both H.Clinton as well as Cruz "neo-con". He appears to be a Muslim sympathizer, yet he says he's "democratic"! LOL. He kisses Putin's ass like you do (does he also get paid by Kremlin?), yet he has no idea what freedom-less social system Soviet communism represents!
If Lendman loves Putin's authoritarian nazi-style Russia where freedom of speech/books is restricted, where criticizing Putin's Kremlin is not allowed (you get imprisoned or killed), then why does Lendman not get his irrational ass over to Moscow & live there?
LOL!
So, you have nothing negative to say about Putin and current Russian lifestyle, and that's why lots of people are trying to immigrate to Russia nowadays ... instead of USA or Europe?? No??
LOLROTF !!!

Last edited:
---

---

---

Positive news, yes?
What's wrong? Hitler's Mein Kampf forbidden in many countries as nazi literature. So, we are lawful state, we don't need any similar nazi literature from
this country:
---
Nice try, but that was a stupid comment. Even if it was Mein Kampf that the Librarian had (it was not, unless planted by FSB with machine gun entry), so what? NO FREEDOM of expression in Putin's Russia?
Here in USA, no problem; we have the First Amendment , which is taken seriously.

Your reference to that lame, fringe communist blogger Stephen Lendman is even more stupid than using RT one-sided references. He's irrational; calls both H.Clinton as well as Cruz "neo-con". He appears to be a Muslim sympathizer, yet he says he's "democratic"! LOL. He kisses Putin's ass like you do (does he also get paid by Kremlin?), yet he has no idea what freedom-less social system Soviet communism represents!
If Lendman loves Putin's authoritarian nazi-style Russia where freedom of speech/books is restricted, where criticizing Putin's Kremlin is not allowed (you get imprisoned or killed), then why does Lendman not get his irrational ass over to Moscow & live there?
LOL!
So, you have nothing negative to say about Putin and current Russian lifestyle, and that's why lots of people are trying to immigrate to Russia nowadays ... instead of USA or Europe?? No??
LOLROTF !!!

PK, there is a good phrase from an old great Russian movie: ” If a person is a moron, it’s for a life time”. And when a person like you calls Stephen Lendman stupid, it sounds like a complement to him. In fact, I would be suspicious to a person whom you’d call smart. Thanks God, a lot of Americans don’t share your point of view, and Lendman is just one of many. I am posting a couple of more opinions just for the other readers, not for you, PK1: you’re just a waste of time. I don't care about your opinion and doesn't look like you too popular among other USMB members either.

1. Unlike you, many of your countrymen seem to be sick and tired of lies they’ve been hearing for years from their elites, who basically wanted to use the taxpayers’ money for their dirty purposes and to keep taxpayers silent at the same time. That’s why a tsunami of support has been raising for Trump, who is critical of the US role in Ukraine, and with a long history of skepticism toward what he regards as unnecessarily antagonistic US policy toward Moscow.

Trump has called Russian president Vladimir Putin “a bright and talented person” with whom he would “get along very well.” Putin is someone with whom the West can do business.
Donald Trump finally names his foreign policy advisers—including one who thinks the US can do business with Putin

2. Rethinking Russia: A Conversation With Russia Scholar Stephen F. Cohen
Even Henry Kissinger -- I think it was in March 2014 in the Washington Post -- wrote this line: "The demonization of Putin is not a policy. It's an alibi for not having a policy." And then I wrote in reply to that: That's right, but it's much worse than that, because it's also that the demonization of Putin is an obstacle to thinking rationally, having a rational discourse or debate about American national security. And it's not just this catastrophe in Ukraine and the new Cold War; it's from there to Syria to Afghanistan, to the proliferation of nuclear weapons, to fighting global terrorism. The demonization of Putin excludes a partner in the Kremlin that the U.S. needs, no matter who sits there.

And Cohen reminds us that, quite contrary to the common, manufactured perception in this country, we have a very willing and capable potential partner in Moscow right now. As Cohen explains, "Bill Clinton said this not too long ago: To the extent that he knew and dealt with Putin directly, he never knew him to say anything that he, Putin, didn't mean, or ever to go back on his word or break a promise he made to Clinton."
Rethinking Russia: A Conversation With Russia Scholar Stephen F. Cohen

---

I think that her propagandizing isn’t very effective. I have been on this forum for a year and during this year she has been posting the same things repeating stuff from Russian state-controlled media, copy-pasting huge fragments from there. Actually, it is boring.

Frankly, I don’t think that she is paid for posting here. She “works” for idea. She badly wants Ukraine (or at least that part of Ukraine she lives in) to be incorporated back in Russia. I know some people who share these views. At first they looked for Russia directly invading Ukraine and realizing the Crimean scenario for most of Ukraine; then they hoped that economic problems would inspire people to overthrow “the Nazi junta”; now they are looking for new American president who will establish friendly relations with Russia and halt support for Ukraine. When they will understand that their hopes for friendly president are fruitless, they will make up another hope that should present itself soon (‘soon it is their favorite word). They have made up their own history and reality and therefore don’t understand the core reason of the ongoing events in Ukraine. It is their choice.

LOL!
LOLROTF !!!

PK, there is a good phrase from an old great Russian movie: ” If a person is a moron, it’s for a life time”. And when a person like you calls Stephen Lendman stupid, it sounds like a complement to him. In fact, I would be suspicious to a person whom you’d call smart. Thanks God, a lot of Americans don’t share your point of view, and Lendman is just one of many. I am posting a couple of more opinions just for the other readers, not for you, PK1: you’re just a waste of time. I don't care about your opinion and doesn't look like you too popular among other USMB members either.

1. Unlike you, many of your countrymen seem to be sick and tired of lies they’ve been hearing for years from their elites, who basically wanted to use the taxpayers’ money for their dirty purposes and to keep taxpayers silent at the same time. That’s why a tsunami of support has been raising for Trump, who is critical of the US role in Ukraine, and with a long history of skepticism toward what he regards as unnecessarily antagonistic US policy toward Moscow.

Trump has called Russian president Vladimir Putin “a bright and talented person” with whom he would “get along very well.” Putin is someone with whom the West can do business.
Donald Trump finally names his foreign policy advisers—including one who thinks the US can do business with Putin

2. Rethinking Russia: A Conversation With Russia Scholar Stephen F. Cohen
Even Henry Kissinger -- I think it was in March 2014 in the Washington Post -- wrote this line: "The demonization of Putin is not a policy. It's an alibi for not having a policy." And then I wrote in reply to that: That's right, but it's much worse than that, because it's also that the demonization of Putin is an obstacle to thinking rationally, having a rational discourse or debate about American national security. And it's not just this catastrophe in Ukraine and the new Cold War; it's from there to Syria to Afghanistan, to the proliferation of nuclear weapons, to fighting global terrorism. The demonization of Putin excludes a partner in the Kremlin that the U.S. needs, no matter who sits there.

And Cohen reminds us that, quite contrary to the common, manufactured perception in this country, we have a very willing and capable potential partner in Moscow right now. As Cohen explains, "Bill Clinton said this not too long ago: To the extent that he knew and dealt with Putin directly, he never knew him to say anything that he, Putin, didn't mean, or ever to go back on his word or break a promise he made to Clinton."
Rethinking Russia: A Conversation With Russia Scholar Stephen F. Cohen

PK, there is a good phrase from an old great Russian movie: ” If a person is a moron, it’s for a life time”.

But enough about you.

Forum List

Back