Why Ukraine needs Russia more than ever

Europe & USA should continue supporting Ukraine as a long-term investment, especially because Ukraine's support in turn (and cheap labor) will weaken Putin's evil intentions in expanding Russian nationalism and illegal takeovers, such as Crimea and eastern Ukraine.
Yes, Ukraine's economic corruption (like corruption in Putin's Russia) must be mitigated & eventually resolved before joining EU. However, bringing Ukraine to the EU & into NATO will be a major victory for the West & will provide another ally against Putin-style extremism.

I would say it must be resolved as soon as possible, because it is the core reason why everything may be in vain. Unfortunately, a miracle hasn’t happened and despite all the events of the last two years, the system is unable to change itself from inside. There must be a strong impulse from outside to throw away all those thieves who are now in charge. Otherwise, all those investments will be absolutely fruitless.

There must be a strong impulse from outside to throw away all those thieves who are now in charge.

Putin already stole $70 billion, who will throw him out?

I don’t care about Putin and Russia. I was talking about thieves in Kiev.

And I was talking about the thief in Russia.

I don’t know whether Putin has stolen those billions or not. I hope he has. I consider Russia as an enemy, and everything that weakens the enemy is a good thing. Undoubtedly, the corrupt political system is one of these good things and if Putin has his fingers in the till, then I wish him successes in his activities and see no reason to throw him away.
Esay, the people like yourself prefer to bite the hand which was feeding you for years [Russia] and to kiss the feet of those, who were leading you into the mousetrap [US&EU]. And haven’t even learned any lesson yet. And due to you, people, all the country has to go (actually to roll) downhill catastrophically. We tried to warn you in 2014 (we could see pretty well what kind of fate EU&US were preparing for the whole country), you wouldn’t listen. Even Saakashvili (ex-Georgian president and current Odessa governor) said: “It will take Ukraine 20(!) years to rich economical level of 2013”, the year the elected president Yanukovich was overthrown. So, 2 years of “European choice” versus 20 years of miserable comeback. And no, neither Europe nor Washington are planning to help you out, hateful clowns.
Ukraine Is In Crisis. Here’s Why the West Can’t Save It.
Ukraine Is In Crisis. Here’s Why the West Can’t Save It. | The Vineyard of the Saker

"Если падение экономики вдруг остановится, и Украина будет развиваться каждый год на 4%, то мы дойдем до уровня 2013 года через 20 лет. Только спустя два десятилетия мы вернемся на экономические показатели Украины Януковича", — подсчитал губернатор. В настоящее время Украина является самой бедной страной Европы, подчеркнул он.

Давайте скажем "спасибо" майданщикам, которые свергли власть и угробили страну. Теперь благодаря им страна в полной "европе".
Михаил Саакашвили: только через 20 лет достигнем уровня Януковича (оригинальное видео)

Last edited:
"...bite the hand which was feeding you for years (Russia)...." That really is a sick joke.

Nicely put.

September 11, 1932, Stalin wrote to his assistant, 'We must take steps so we do not lose the Ukraine.' So, 1932-1933,all food supplies in the Ukraine were confiscated.
Those who tried to leave were shot, those who remained,starved to death. Men, women, children. They died tortuously slowly.
NKVD squads collected the dead. They received 200 grams of bread for every dead body they delivered; often they didn't wait until the victim was dead.
Amis, "Koba The Dread"

'Lazar Kaganovich (together withVyacheslav Molotov) participated with the All-Ukrainian Party Conference of 1930 and were given the task of implementation of thecollectivization policy that caused a catastrophic 1932–33 famine known as theHolodomor.He also personally oversaw grain confiscations during the same time periods.

'Similar policies also inflicted enormous suffering on the Soviet Central Asian republic of Kazakhstan, theKubanregion,Crimea, the lower Volga region, and other parts of the Soviet Union. As an emissary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party, Kaganovich traveled to Ukraine, the central regions of the USSR, the Northern Caucasus, and Siberia demanding the acceleration of collectivization and repressions against the Kulaks, who were generally blamed for the slow progress of collectivization.'
Lazar Kaganovich - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

a. "They were thrown into a hole in the ground...the ground was moving..." Many were buried alive.

I would say it must be resolved as soon as possible, because it is the core reason why everything may be in vain. Unfortunately, a miracle hasn’t happened and despite all the events of the last two years, the system is unable to change itself from inside. There must be a strong impulse from outside to throw away all those thieves who are now in charge. Otherwise, all those investments will be absolutely fruitless.

There must be a strong impulse from outside to throw away all those thieves who are now in charge.

Putin already stole $70 billion, who will throw him out?

I don’t care about Putin and Russia. I was talking about thieves in Kiev.

And I was talking about the thief in Russia.

I don’t know whether Putin has stolen those billions or not. I hope he has. I consider Russia as an enemy, and everything that weakens the enemy is a good thing. Undoubtedly, the corrupt political system is one of these good things and if Putin has his fingers in the till, then I wish him successes in his activities and see no reason to throw him away.
Esay, the people like yourself prefer to bite the hand which was feeding you for years [Russia] and to kiss the feet of those, who were leading you into the mousetrap [US&EU]. And haven’t even learned any lesson yet. And due to you, people, all the country has to go (actually to roll) downhill catastrophically. We tried to warn you in 2014 (we could see pretty well what kind of fate EU&US were preparing for the whole country), you wouldn’t listen. Even Saakashvili (ex-Georgian president and current Odessa governor) said: “It will take Ukraine 20(!) years to rich economical level of 2013”, the year the elected president Yanukovich was overthrown. So, 2 years of “European choice” versus 20 years of miserable comeback. And no, neither Europe nor Washington are planning to help you out, hateful clowns.
Ukraine Is In Crisis. Here’s Why the West Can’t Save It.
Ukraine Is In Crisis. Here’s Why the West Can’t Save It. | The Vineyard of the Saker

"Если падение экономики вдруг остановится, и Украина будет развиваться каждый год на 4%, то мы дойдем до уровня 2013 года через 20 лет. Только спустя два десятилетия мы вернемся на экономические показатели Украины Януковича", — подсчитал губернатор. В настоящее время Украина является самой бедной страной Европы, подчеркнул он.

Давайте скажем "спасибо" майданщикам, которые свергли власть и угробили страну. Теперь благодаря им страна в полной "европе".
Михаил Саакашвили: только через 20 лет достигнем уровня Януковича (оригинальное видео)

I can tell you only one thing – if you hate the country you live in and if you don’t understand and don’t support the processes that are ongoing in the country, then go away.
I don’t try to convince people like you anymore, and I am little bit bored of your whining.

I can tell you only one thing – if you hate the country you live in and if you don’t understand and don’t support the processes that are ongoing in the country, then go away.
I don’t try to convince people like you anymore, and I am little bit bored of your whining.
How about having a referendum and finding out where the majority of the country wants to move to begin with? We are living on our historical lands, which have been belonging to Russia for ages. If we move somewhere, we'll take our lands with us. In fact that's what we wanted to do to begin with, when the elected president was overthrown. Remember: in 1922 Ukraine entered the USSR without Crimea, Odessa, Donetsk, Luhansk, Kharkov, Kherson and even without Lvov! And in 1991 exited the USSR with all those lands.

Last edited:
How about having a referendum and finding out where the majority of the country wants to move to begin with? We are living on our historical lands, which have been belonging to Russia for ages. If we move somewhere, we'll take our lands with us. In fact that's what we wanted to do to begin with, when the elected president was overthrown. Remember: in 1922 Ukraine entered the USSR without Crimea, Odessa, Donetsk, Luhansk, Kharkov, Kherson and even without Lvov! And in 1991 exited the USSR with all those lands.

I don’t care about whether Ukraine entered the USSR (entered – ha, it was occupied by the Soviets) with Odessa or Lvov. It now has Odessa and Lvov.

No problem. Demand such a referendum. BTW, the referendum was needed in November of 2014 when Yanukovych suddenly decided to change his decision about the association. I didn’t hear Russophiles crying about a referendum.

Sure, you can take your lands. In your dreams.

I don’t care about whether Ukraine entered the USSR (entered – ha, it was occupied by the Soviets) with Odessa or Lvov. It now has Odessa and Lvov.

No problem. Demand such a referendum. BTW, the referendum was needed in November of 2014 when Yanukovych suddenly decided to change his decision about the association. I didn’t hear Russophiles crying about a referendum.

In 2014 we demanded a referendum, while those like you were jumping on Maidan and overthrowing the elected president.

I guess the time will show, whose dreams will come true: yours or mine. So far your dreams about “European future” are fading away badly. EU and NATO already said their big “NO” for at least next quarter of a century, IMF doesn’t give Ukraine money and demands to clean the corruption (good luck with that, so far the corrupt ones are “cleaning the corruption”). “The Guardian” article, which OP has posted in thread#1, made a clear suggestion for Ukrainians: “Europeans are kinda busy with their own problems right now (migrants and stuff), we know we f*cked you guys up, but go to Russia, may be they will help you some… Meanwhile you are welcome to come to Poland and to clean their toilets, while Poles are busy with cleaning Geran toilets (ha-ha..). But that’s about it for a while”. Oh, BTW, the USA will elect a new president too…

I wonder, why Ukrainians are giving their key ruling positions in the government to the foreigners: such as Georgians, Lithuanians, ex-State Department workers? Aren’t there any smart people in Ukraine, HA?

Move to Russia, plenty of room.
yeah i support you. Don't think there are a lot of pro-russians there. Otherwise coup would not has been possible.

Yes, Russians should move out of Ukraine.
---
Only the Russian nationalists should exit Ukraine where they are not wanted.
Now we've got another advisor for unhappy Ukrainians about where they should move. There is only one problem though: the only happy people in Ukraine now are crooks and nationalists. All the others are unhappy.

The former Secretary of State gave a speech so offensive, Ukrainian media isn't even covering it
March 9, 2016.

During her recent visit to the Ukrainian capital of Kiev—where she stayed at the five-star Intercontinental Hotel—former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice had some less-than-inspiring words of advice for Ukrainians: If you’re unhappy, look to Liberia.

As it turns out, Ms. Rice’s “public speech” turned out to be not so public, and only ashort abstract can be found. Ukrainian media has painstakingly avoided mentioning her appearance—likely, because it was loaded with bitter pills.

‘You should go to Liberia where the standard of living is much lower, and then you will be thankful.’

And for those Ukrainians who believe that life is bad in Ukraine, Ms. Rice put some icing on the cake: “You should go to Liberia where the standard of living is much lower, and then you will be thankful to be Ukrainian.”

Liberia is one of the poorest countries in the world with an employment rate of 15 percent and third lowest GDP.

In fairness, this is not the first time Ukraine’s economy has been compared to Liberia. Last September, Odessa Governor and former Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili [he is wanted in Georgia for a number of crimes but insteas occupies the chair of Odessa governor!] “with all due respect to Africa” compared its economy to Gabon. According to Gallup International, the standard of living in Ukraine is currently at its lowest level in all the years of conducted research. In 2015, 79 percent of Ukrainians considered themselves to be “poor.”
Condoleezza to the People of Ukraine: Just Be Glad You Aren’t Liberian!

Last edited:
"...bite the hand which was feeding you for years (Russia)...." That really is a sick joke.

Nicely put.

September 11, 1932, Stalin wrote to his assistant, 'We must take steps so we do not lose the Ukraine.' So, 1932-1933,all food supplies in the Ukraine were confiscated.
Those who tried to leave were shot, those who remained,starved to death. Men, women, children. They died tortuously slowly.
NKVD squads collected the dead. They received 200 grams of bread for every dead body they delivered; often they didn't wait until the victim was dead.
Amis, "Koba The Dread"

'Lazar Kaganovich (together withVyacheslav Molotov) participated with the All-Ukrainian Party Conference of 1930 and were given the task of implementation of thecollectivization policy that caused a catastrophic 1932–33 famine known as theHolodomor.He also personally oversaw grain confiscations during the same time periods.

'Similar policies also inflicted enormous suffering on the Soviet Central Asian republic of Kazakhstan, theKubanregion,Crimea, the lower Volga region, and other parts of the Soviet Union. As an emissary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party, Kaganovich traveled to Ukraine, the central regions of the USSR, the Northern Caucasus, and Siberia demanding the acceleration of collectivization and repressions against the Kulaks, who were generally blamed for the slow progress of collectivization.'

a. "They were thrown into a hole in the ground...the ground was moving..." Many were buried alive.

Which sort of cannabis did author smoke? It's a very hard, effective drug! :)

Which country you defend?
Do you know, one famous writer, Ukrainian by nationality, was banned in Ukraine only for one question: How is right to write "on Ukraine" or "in Ukraine", illustrated by this video:

Do you mean, it's a real civilized democratic practics? What about human rights? What about democracy? How can you defend such non-democratic, nazi state like Ukraine?

US must defend democracy. But if US now are lazy and burdened by internal political games, Russia will do this necessary job... Why no?

yeah i support you. Don't think there are a lot of pro-russians there. Otherwise coup would not has been possible.
---
Now we've got another advisor for unhappy Ukrainians about where they should move. ...

‘You should go to Liberia where the standard of living is much lower, and then you will be thankful.’

According to Gallup International, the standard of living in Ukraine is currently at its lowest level in all the years of conducted research. In 2015, 79 percent of Ukrainians considered themselves to be "poor."
---
Continuing your tireless Kremlin PROPAGANDA again, i see. How much is Putin's FSB/SVR paying you nowadays, or do you work directly for RT?
Do you EVER have anything NEGATIVE to say about Putin and his Kremlin or business cronies?? Go ahead & try saying something negative about Putin, or will you lose your job?

Yeah, right, Russia under Putin is perfect, while there are only problems in not only Ukraine (once Kremlin lost control), but also US, Europe, & other Western countries. LOL!!!

Perhaps Putin should invite Condoleezza Rice to visit the Russian poor folks and also let them know how lucky they are not living in Liberia ... or North Korea, where freedom of speech is even more dangerous than in Putin's Russia! Then, they will feel better too.
:)

Nicely put.

Amis, "Koba The Dread"

---
What about human rights in Russia nowadays under Putin? How can you defend such a Nazi state that kills its journalists & political opposition leaders and imprisons librarians who had Ukrainian literature on their shelves?

Yes, the Ukrainian genocide circa 1932-33 was real. I spoke to many WITNESSES who survived that nightmarish period. Have you? Have you ever been to Ukraine?

The USSR famine, under Stalin's direction, hit Ukraine the hardest:

Soviet famine of 1932–33 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's a graphic on the areas hit hardest by Stalin's punishment to those who resisted COMMUNISM, mostly the same people who are now resisting Putin's horrendous Жopa ...
image.jpg

Last edited:

Nicely put.

Amis, "Koba The Dread"

---
What about human rights in Russia nowadays under Putin? How can you defend such a Nazi state that kills its journalists & political opposition leaders and imprisons librarians who had Ukrainian literature on their shelves?

Yes, the Ukrainian genocide circa 1932-33 was real. I spoke to many WITNESSES who survived that nightmarish period. Have you? Have you ever been to Ukraine?

Here's a graphic on the areas hit hardest by Stalin's punishment to those who resisted COMMUNISM, mostly the same people who are now resisting Putin's horrendous Жopa ...
View attachment 68001
where is another part of map? And in times of Stalin there were no Ukraine. Secondary, where is the map of other years of Stalin's repression and decreasing of population through the all time of communism? Without it, it is just anti-russian propaganda.
And, third, thanks to commusnism ukrainians got their country, the only one who suffered - was Russia, which was divided by other nations, and russians were killing most in comparison with ukrainians or somebody else.

Nicely put.

Amis, "Koba The Dread"

---

View attachment 68001
where is another part of map? And in times of Stalin there were no Ukraine. Secondary, where is the map of other years of Stalin's repression and decreasing of population through the all time of communism? Without it, it is just anti-russian propaganda.
And, third, thanks to commusnism ukrainians got their country, the only one who suffered - was Russia, which was divided by other nations, and russians were killing most in comparison with ukrainians or somebody else.

Aww, poor suffering Russia.

Nicely put.

Amis, "Koba The Dread"

---

View attachment 68001

not of your business

Nicely put.

Amis, "Koba The Dread"

---

View attachment 68001

not of your business

tissue1.jpg

---

View attachment 68001

not of your business

tissue1.jpg
26333.jpg

---
Now we've got another advisor for unhappy Ukrainians about where they should move. ...

According to Gallup International, the standard of living in Ukraine is currently at its lowest level in all the years of conducted research. In 2015, 79 percent of Ukrainians considered themselves to be "poor."
---
Continuing your tireless Kremlin PROPAGANDA again, i see. How much is Putin's FSB/SVR paying you nowadays, or do you work directly for RT?
Do you EVER have anything NEGATIVE to say about Putin and his Kremlin or business cronies?? Go ahead & try saying something negative about Putin, or will you lose your job?

Yeah, right, Russia under Putin is perfect, while there are only problems in not only Ukraine (once Kremlin lost control), but also US, Europe, & other Western countries. LOL!!!

Perhaps Putin should invite Condoleezza Rice to visit the Russian poor folks and also let them know how lucky they are not living in Liberia ... or North Korea, where freedom of speech is even more dangerous than in Putin's Russia! Then, they will feel better too.
:)

Instead of your Ukraine and US propaganda, Kremlin propaganda is much more positive - why not? :)

And about Putin... some weeks ago I said some negative things about Putin right here, in USMB - and what? Am I writing from prison? Or losing a job? Hah?

P.S. And what do you know about simple people life in North Korea? For example, they don't have tent towns for unemployees, like in US...

What about human rights in Russia nowadays under Putin?

Perfect! We don't want gay propaganda for children - we don't have it. Can you say similar about Ukraine, for example? What can you say about OLDMANS, attacked by NAZI activists at LAW PERMITTED demonstration?

How can you defend such a Nazi state that kills its journalists & political opposition leaders and imprisons librarians who had Ukrainian literature on their shelves?

What??? There are no any problem to have and to read any Ukrainian literature here. Shevchenko? Welcome! Gogol? Welcome? Buzina? Welcome? BTW, do you know, Oles' Buzina was murdered in Kiev by nazi because of his political opinion. He wasn't pro-russian or pro-anyone, he was a strong ukrainian... but he didn't want to be a nazi. How can you comment this accident?

Yes, the Ukrainian genocide circa 1932-33 was real. I spoke to many WITNESSES who survived that nightmarish period.

First, in which year did you spoke with this "many witnesses"???

Have you? Have you ever been to Ukraine?

I've been in Ukraine a lot of time.. and what?

Are you smoking the same? :)

Forum List

Back