Why Ukraine needs Russia more than ever

Igrok_

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2014
With country at risk of becoming a failed state, Kiev must recognise that economic survival depends on Moscow not the west
3200.jpg

Why Ukraine needs Russia more than ever

Westerners start understanding the country they were supporting. It is a good thing for Russia to be not a partner of this barbarian state, but it seems West wants Russia to get ukrainians back)

Last edited:
It seems to me that after Russia is done cleaning Washington's mess in Syria it will have to go ahead and to clean Washington's mess in Ukraine to get rid of those Nazis, who are breeding now like rabbits there. Otherwise Nazi Ukraine will be way too dangerous for the whole world, and especially for the neighbor countries.

And think how millions of ethnic Russians feel now, the ones who are trapped in Ukraine being hostages of Ukrainian nationalist regime.

Unlike many brainwashed people from the West, who are sure that "Putin occupied Ukraine", I (as well as millions of other residents of Ukraine) pray every day for that to happen. Though we use the words "come and deliberate" instead of "occupy"...

Last edited:
ok, maybe it should to be waited till neighbours understand this threat on their skin.

ok, maybe it should to be waited till neighbours understand this threat on their skin.
Right now the neighbors are busy trying to figure out what hit them when Global Elitists dumped jihadist hordes of savages on them.

It seems to me that after Russia is done cleaning Washington's mess in Syria it will have to go ahead and to clean Washington's mess in Ukraine and get rid of those Nazis, who are breeding now like rabbits there. Otherwise Nazi Ukraine will be way too dangerous for the whole world, and especially for the neighbor countries.

And think how millions of ethnic Russians feel now, who are trapped in Ukraine being hostages of Ukrainian nationalist regime.
Maybe, after Ukraine became a failed state and the EU turned its back on the country, given that it is only an expense factor, medias wouldn´t even report, when Russia decides to directly deal with the Ukrainian Nazi-ISIS-army.
As for now, forgetting Ukraine seems to be the western solution for the crisis.

It seems to me that after Russia is done cleaning Washington's mess in Syria it will have to go ahead and to clean Washington's mess in Ukraine and get rid of those Nazis, who are breeding now like rabbits there. Otherwise Nazi Ukraine will be way too dangerous for the whole world, and especially for the neighbor countries.

And think how millions of ethnic Russians feel now, who are trapped in Ukraine being hostages of Ukrainian nationalist regime.

get rid of those Nazis, who are breeding now like rabbits there.

Yeah, a couple of dozen "Nazis" really make Putin piss his pants. What a pussy.

Move to Russia, plenty of room.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
I only wish I had the power to send you Carter/Clinton and Obama for what they have done to Europe.

Mekel is truly your biggest threat now and I doubt if she is sane. Either she is insane or criminal. I see no other choice.

I only wish I had the power to send you Carter/Clinton and Obama for what they have done to Europe.

Mekel is truly your biggest threat now and I doubt if she is sane. Either she is insane or criminal. I see no other choice.
Merkel acts like an Erdogan-stooge. Grants billions to Turkey and visa-free entry for Turks in exchange for...
...more refugees, if we are honest. Maybe she is under pressure or something.

yeah i support you. Don't think there are a lot of pro-russians there. Otherwise coup would not has been possible.

Yes, Russians should move out of Ukraine.
no, i don't support you. It is about russian security.

Yes, to be secure, all Russians should move back to Russia.
...a bit bored of you.

yeah i support you. Don't think there are a lot of pro-russians there. Otherwise coup would not has been possible.

...a bit bored of you.

Because you're drunk and stupid. Typical Russki.

...a bit bored of you.

correct "Русский", not Russki.

...a bit bored of you.

correct "Русский", not Russki.

You're a Russian pussy.

Businesses like Avtokran are at the sharp end of Russia’s ongoing recession that is being driven by a collapse in the price of oil, Russia’s chief export earner, and waves of sanctions imposed by Western countries over the Russian invasion of Ukraine in March 2014.

The country’s gross domestic product contracted 3.7 percent in 2015; a torrid result for an economy once considered a leading emerging market. Inflation hit almost 13 percent, real wages slumped 9.5 percent and unemployment jumped 7.4 percent. The ruble fell 20 percent against the U.S. dollar, recording historic lows not seen since Russia’s 1998 financial crisis.

Economic woes ripple across Russia's heartland

LOL!

Forum List

Back