Why The World Will End If

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mr. Right, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Mr. Right

Mr. Right Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Obama wins.

He will tax us into oblivion and the country will crash into depression. The Chinese will cash in the debt and we wont be able to pay. The country will be reposessed. The big RENT-A-CENTER van wil pull up to the Whitehouse and that'll be it.

We need to stand up for freedom and kick this commie Chicago crook back to the south side.

He's sitting in Hillary Clinton's real Senate seat. Her big ass is from Chicago. If she weren't a carpet bagger we'd be looking at her ugly ass for the next 3 months.

We all know she'd lose in a landslide but this scenerio is scary.

There's too many self hating white people out there being duped by this lightweight.

Something's gotts give. McCain's gotta be holding back on something.

We need to point out the Carter era. Carter was bad and Obama will be worse than him. He's much harder left than any president in history.

The first communist president is what scares me. The black thing I could care less about.

I want a black president.

Alan Keyes.

anyway, he'll be lost in indecision and we'll need to really have it out with Russia and he'll want to talk.

Russia will smell blood in the water and nukes will fly.

OBAMA WILL SURRENDER FROM AF1 and there will be nothing left of America. Every city will be levelled. I could live with losing Philadelphia but not N.Y.

Obama will promise peace and garauntee a later war. Just like all modern Democrat presidents. He will hesitate and we will come off weak. Russia and Obama have the same goals. Topple America.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,157
    The world will end regardless. maybe not in the next four years but it will.

3. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    No worries---science will take us all to Mars by then ! Get your helmets on, kiddies ! :lol:

4. Article 15

Article 15 Dr. House slayer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,859
    Not gonna happen ... did you learn nothing from the ferry scene in Dark Knight?

5. CA95380

CA95380 USMB Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +186
    - And Chicken Little yells -

[​IMG]

"Run for the hills! The sky is falling, the sky is falling!"

Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  6. Tristan

Tristan Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44
    :lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeo0_3gN190]YouTube - It's the end of the world as we know it[/ame]

Our Constitution is strong enough to weather a POTUS named Obama. We survived Carter and would survive BHO. (it's only 4 years)

7. random3434

random3434 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,194
    Erica: You American?
    Col. Andy Tanner: Red-blooded.
    Erica: What's the capital of Texas?
    Col. Andy Tanner: Austin.
    Erica: Wrong, commie! It's Houston.

8. Abelian Sea

Abelian Sea o_O

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +177
    Fucking right!

Well, it won't be science, or at least not just science. It will be rich and powerful paradigm managers who are for some reason willing to resort to the lunacy of interplanetary expansion, and the accompanying mad scientists with the insights necessary for that, in order to give whatever hegemony they support a sporting chance at success.

This is why I personally am against any kind of one-world government. No beauracracy with power over the whole Earth will ever be really interested in the risks and expenses of serious interplanetary expansion, even if the results of staying Earth-bound include untold human misery and the risk of extinction should something unfortunate happen to the mother planet (by the time they'd take any such foreseeable risk seriously it would be too late).

And interplanetary expansion is, as far as I can see, the singular contribution our species has the opportunity to make to the broad phenomenon of DNA-based life that currently flourishes on this planet. For whereever we go, we will inevitably bring with us most other species, whether we intend to or not. As we expand, so too will biological life as we know it, and the long-term benefit of that is that even if Earth meets with some devastating cataclysm, at least the fungus of organic life will have footholds elsewhere from which to continue.

[/rant]

9. Kim

Kim Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    I'm being serious, here, not sarcastic. I'm sorry, but in my opinion, you need to get some counseling...as soon as possible.

10. Mr. Right

Mr. Right Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    are you from Philly?