Why the well educated vote Liberal

When they do Voter polls and they ask them about their education levels, how honest do you think that people really are? 100% 50%?

liberals -honest --LOL
Yep the left wingers tend to lie about their education level, so how really trustworthy are the polls
I am honest all the time, when asked what my college education level is, I respond...some college. I thank God that I never finished off college as it would of prevented me from going to Saudi Arabia where I was making $70,000 a year tax free for 5 1/2 years. That was a God send.
I thank God that I never finished off college as it would of prevented me from going to Saudi Arabia where I was making $70,000 a year tax free for 5 1/2 years. That was a God send.

^Turnip logic.
/\ Liberal jealousy....get out of your small town, stop working for Walmart go overseas and make something of yourself. Stop being a liberal victim.

^ Dopey assumptions.

Only a dope would thank God for a one time opportunity to make $385k rather than finishing a degree, working hard and making $200k/yr or more for maybe decades.

liberals -honest --LOL
Yep the left wingers tend to lie about their education level, so how really trustworthy are the polls
I am honest all the time, when asked what my college education level is, I respond...some college. I thank God that I never finished off college as it would of prevented me from going to Saudi Arabia where I was making $70,000 a year tax free for 5 1/2 years. That was a God send.
I thank God that I never finished off college as it would of prevented me from going to Saudi Arabia where I was making $70,000 a year tax free for 5 1/2 years. That was a God send.

^Turnip logic.
/\ Liberal jealousy....get out of your small town, stop working for Walmart go overseas and make something of yourself. Stop being a liberal victim.

Not much of an America first sort of right wing zealot are you?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Says the guy who "supposedly" served in the military yet votes for the very people who despise the military. You do know that the Dems are going to shut down the government where the military and CHIPS program wont get funding? Why don't the liberals like the people who protect them and the poor kids who need healthcare like CHIPS..

I tended to piss off my instructors in college by relaying truths....Not what they wanted us to hear. It is the same for anyone anywhere teaching, they emphasize on their bias, their experiences....Which is why I like sciences and math where truths can't be altered...

And those who teach science and math tend to be more conservative. Weird how that works.

There's one common trait you will find in those who make more than $500k/yr. They're all highly educated and motivated.
Arent they the 1%ers? Why all of a sudden do you like the uber wealthy? Didn't they steal that money from the poor? Hypocrite....

$500k/yr is " uber wealthy"?

Stick to your own point.
What Percent Are You?
Oct 19, 2011 · Occupy Wall Street seeks to speak for the bottom 99% of the population by income, but that includes everyone who makes under $500,000 a year.
Seems that those smelly college educated folks, who lived in tents and shit on the street, thought $500,000 was uber wealthy.. so now that you have been called out, why all of a sudden are you for uber wealthy people like CEO's?

Not "uber wealthy", dope.
$500k is actually .5%.
CEO's make far more than that.
The uber wealthy is more like the .001%.
So a CEO of a small company who makes $100,000 a year is uber wealthy even when he doesn't make far more than $500,000 a year? Do you understand what I am trying to point out to you, that you have been lied to by your liberal politicians over and over, yet you continue to vote for them?

So a CEO of a small company who makes $100,000 a year is uber wealthy

My plumber makes over $100k, dope. That's middle class. (Wealthy to those who live in a trailer I suppose).
The average CEO pay is nearly $14m/yr.

liberals -honest --LOL

^Turnip logic.

^ Dopey assumptions.

Only a dope would thank God for a one time opportunity to make $385k rather than finishing a degree, working hard and making $200k/yr or more for maybe decades.
Oh I forgot to tell you that while over there, I had put money into HD and Boeing stock, and since I had a $10,000 family deduction I could burn off my capital gains over there thus making even more money. I love using every tax loophole I learned while living overseas, for I use every tax loophole provided to me by my government to continue make over $200,000 a year in dividends while only paying about 5% in taxes on that income...

I tended to piss off my instructors in college by relaying truths....Not what they wanted us to hear. It is the same for anyone anywhere teaching, they emphasize on their bias, their experiences....Which is why I like sciences and math where truths can't be altered...

And those who teach science and math tend to be more conservative. Weird how that works.
The biggest problems arose when an instructor had no real life experience and would teach a class and make assumptions how it would be taken in the consumer world...They just didn't know..Yet he I am paying this place to get credit to graduate...

^Turnip logic.

^ Dopey assumptions.

Oh I forgot to tell you that while over there, I had put money into HD and Boeing stock, and since I had a $10,000 family deduction I could burn off my capital gains over there thus making even more money. I love using every tax loophole I learned while living overseas, for I use every tax loophole provided to me by my government to continue make over $200,000 a year in dividends while only paying about 5% in taxes on that income...
If you just rolled them over no taxes would be charged...

^Turnip logic.

Says the guy who "supposedly" served in the military yet votes for the very people who despise the military. You do know that the Dems are going to shut down the government where the military and CHIPS program wont get funding? Why don't the liberals like the people who protect them and the poor kids who need healthcare like CHIPS..

Libertarians despise the military? When did that happen?

Where did you learn to work on F/A-18s?

My CO when I was with an F-18 squadron retired and went to Malaysia to teach them to fly F-18s and took one of our avionics techs who had got booted for being fat with him.

We kept in touch for while, he was making bank that is for sure.

Arent they the 1%ers? Why all of a sudden do you like the uber wealthy? Didn't they steal that money from the poor? Hypocrite....

$500k/yr is " uber wealthy"?

Stick to your own point.
What Percent Are You?
Oct 19, 2011 · Occupy Wall Street seeks to speak for the bottom 99% of the population by income, but that includes everyone who makes under $500,000 a year.
Seems that those smelly college educated folks, who lived in tents and shit on the street, thought $500,000 was uber wealthy.. so now that you have been called out, why all of a sudden are you for uber wealthy people like CEO's?

Not "uber wealthy", dope.
$500k is actually .5%.
CEO's make far more than that.
The uber wealthy is more like the .001%.
So a CEO of a small company who makes $100,000 a year is uber wealthy even when he doesn't make far more than $500,000 a year? Do you understand what I am trying to point out to you, that you have been lied to by your liberal politicians over and over, yet you continue to vote for them?

So a CEO of a small company who makes $100,000 a year is uber wealthy

My plumber makes over $100k, dope. That's middle class. (Wealthy to those who live in a trailer I suppose).
The average CEO pay is nearly $14m/yr.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Salaries | PayScale
Chief Executive Officers in the United States can expect to earn a very comfortable salary, with average salaries (in the ballpark of $163K) surpassing six figures annually.
And you like Moonbeam are a product of the FAILED public education system, though indoctrination. Stop watching the Lame Stream Media and post bullshit that you have no clue what you are talking about...

^Turnip logic.

^ Dopey assumptions.

If you just rolled them over no taxes would be charged...
If I just rolled them over I wouldn't be living in my $1,000,000 house either...Ah yes, we are all internet millionaires here, so tell US your success story and how you made your millions....

^Turnip logic.

My CO when I was with an F-18 squadron retired and went to Malaysia to teach them to fly F-18s and took one of our avionics techs who had got booted for being fat with him.

There is a big difference between Libertarians like me, and liberals like you......

^Turnip logic.

There is a big difference between Libertarians like me, and liberals like you......

You would not know a libertarian if one bit you in the ass. No libertarian can also be a Trump zealot.

You would not know a libertarian if one bit you in the ass. No libertarian can also be a Trump zealot.

Which is why you are a flaming liberal....

Conservatives: I'm NOT posting this here to deepen our partisan divide, or to be insulting. Lord knows we have enough of that, but rather to give everyone an idea of why well educated voters tend to vote the way they do. Among the reasons well educated voters tend to lean to the left are: Educated professionals tend to be urban dwellers who live close to other like minded voters, more liberal female college graduates, the well educated tend to be exposed to many different kinds of people worldwide, fostering a more tolerant attitude regarding other cultures, races, and faiths, and much more. Lots of interesting reading here.

Why Are Highly Educated Americans Getting More Liberal?

Why the Most Educated Americans Vote Democratic

The reason more educated people may vote liberal is because to get better educated you have to go to an indoctrination center, often referred to as college. The indoctrination center is staffed with those who have already been indoctrinated, often called professors. Indoctrination is not effective on the strong willed thinking type people, often referred to as conservatives, but works rather well on the emotional, weak minded individuals who then become liberals. Glad I could enlighten you.

^Retarded argunent.

Conservatives and their children attended the very same institutions, dope.

Last edited:
Conservatives: I'm NOT posting this here to deepen our partisan divide, or to be insulting. Lord knows we have enough of that, but rather to give everyone an idea of why well educated voters tend to vote the way they do. Among the reasons well educated voters tend to lean to the left are: Educated professionals tend to be urban dwellers who live close to other like minded voters, more liberal female college graduates, the well educated tend to be exposed to many different kinds of people worldwide, fostering a more tolerant attitude regarding other cultures, races, and faiths, and much more. Lots of interesting reading here.

The reason more educated people may vote liberal is because to get better educated you have to go to an indoctrination center, often referred to as college. The indoctrination center is staffed with those who have already been indoctrinated, often called professors. Indoctrination is not effective on the strong willed thinking type people, often referred to as conservatives, but works rather well on the emotional, weak minded individuals who then become liberals. Glad I could enlighten you.

^Retarded argunent.

Conservativesand their children attended the very same institutions, dope.
No, they went to private schools, dumbass...

Which is why you are a flaming liberal....

I am a liberal because I do not like Trump?

How fucking stupid can one zealot be? I feel sorry for the pilots that had to fly the planes you fixed if you are that stupid

Educated isn't the same as Wisdom. You can spend 100's of thousands of dollars and still end up working as a barista at Starbucks. You go off and get skills like plumbing, or carpentry and earn 40 thousand dollars a year easy. People who get college educated, end up needing the government to take care of them because of such high debt those stupid individuals accrue. Those who got wise enough to get skills, don't carry a high debt so can mortgage out a house and car, thus putting them away ahead than the "Highly Educated" moron...

View attachment 172312

Sure. Educated people can work at Starbucks if they wish. However, uneducated people won't ever achieve the career success of their educated peers.
Bullshit, liar...

There's one common trait you will find in those who make more than $500k/yr. They're all highly educated and motivated.

Really? Neither Bill Gates nor Mark Zuckerberg every actually graduated from college. I think you mean to say that the odds are greater you will make over $500k per year with a college education. It is far from absolute. I can give you 1000’s of examples to the contrary.

Sure, there's always an exception for self made people. The truth is that the highest paying professions all require a formal education.

^Turnip logic.

^ Dopey assumptions.

Liar.

^Turnip logic.

^ Dopey assumptions.

Liar.
Go check every other post about my finances made over seas, and see if there is any deviations... If I am a liar like Hitlery , I should have plenty of falsehoods that you can find....

Forum List

Back