Why the well educated vote Liberal

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Conservatives: I'm NOT posting this here to deepen our partisan divide, or to be insulting. Lord knows we have enough of that, but rather to give everyone an idea of why well educated voters tend to vote the way they do. Among the reasons well educated voters tend to lean to the left are: Educated professionals tend to be urban dwellers who live close to other like minded voters, more liberal female college graduates, the well educated tend to be exposed to many different kinds of people worldwide, fostering a more tolerant attitude regarding other cultures, races, and faiths, and much more. Lots of interesting reading here.

Why Are Highly Educated Americans Getting More Liberal?

Why the Most Educated Americans Vote Democratic

"educated voters tend to vote"

The key word is "tend".
There is not really a huge education divide.
There is only a few percentage points difference, and most of it may just be a matter of voter turn-out.
Younger Voters "tend" to vote left wing because they are naive about the world.
As people mature they become wiser and more conservative.

When they do Voter polls and they ask them about their education levels, how honest do you think that people really are? 100% 50%?

Conservatives: I'm NOT posting this here to deepen our partisan divide, or to be insulting. Lord knows we have enough of that, but rather to give everyone an idea of why well educated voters tend to vote the way they do. Among the reasons well educated voters tend to lean to the left are: Educated professionals tend to be urban dwellers who live close to other like minded voters, more liberal female college graduates, the well educated tend to be exposed to many different kinds of people worldwide, fostering a more tolerant attitude regarding other cultures, races, and faiths, and much more. Lots of interesting reading here.

Educated isn't the same as Wisdom. You can spend 100's of thousands of dollars and still end up working as a barista at Starbucks. You go off and get skills like plumbing, or carpentry and earn 40 thousand dollars a year easy. People who get college educated, end up needing the government to take care of them because of such high debt those stupid individuals accrue. Those who got wise enough to get skills, don't carry a high debt so can mortgage out a house and car, thus putting them away ahead than the "Highly Educated" moron...

f07c66b66978438ac438a7cc1ba81a61.jpg

"educated voters tend to vote"

The key word is "tend".
There is not really a huge education divide.
There is only a few percentage points difference, and most of it may just be a matter of voter turn-out.
Younger Voters "tend" to vote left wing because they are naive about the world.
As people mature they become wiser and more conservative.
if-you-are-young-and-not-liberal-then-you-dont-have-a.jpg
The school of life is full of hard knocks, I have a PhD in the school of life, and am doing better than many college educated pukes..

Educated isn't the same as Wisdom. You can spend 100's of thousands of dollars and still end up working as a barista at Starbucks. You go off and get skills like plumbing, or carpentry and earn 40 thousand dollars a year easy. People who get college educated, end up needing the government to take care of them because of such high debt those stupid individuals accrue. Those who got wise enough to get skills, don't carry a high debt so can mortgage out a house and car, thus putting them away ahead than the "Highly Educated" moron...

View attachment 172312

Or you can get a degree in analytics and earn 6 figures and hire the plumbers and carpenters making 40 grand a year.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I can tell the posters that never went to college that post..
Look in the mirror lately Moonbeam, after I pointed out your grammatical errors? Bwaaaahhhhaaaaa, I never claimed I went to college and since working on F-15s in Saudi Arabia and not paying taxes on my income and investing that profit, I am now collecting a 6 figure income and only paying 5% on that income. Yep, I didn't waste 10s of thousands of dollars getting a worthless degree from Marxist professors, who end up gouging their students so those professors make obscene salaries...

'Liberal' and 'conservative' in America are mostly smoke screen words that have little meaning outside of politics, American politics that is. Everyone is both dependent on topic, although the strongly biased or bigoted tend or pretend to be on the right side. The left side died when communism turned out to be un-doable for humans. But foes are essential as they provide meaning for most people. And I don't buy the BS that age makes you conservative I ain't changing.

Curiously today under Trump many republicans and conservatives have joined the more so called liberal press. Nicole Wallace on MSNBC is excellent, Steve Schmidt tells it like it is, Max Boot too. Many sites are getting rid of open opinion sections so as to control and maintain integrity in an age of fake or biased news mostly from the far right. Hillary and Obama hatred is still the tool of control for the small minded, one must wonder at the life cycle of this nonsense and why some still look backward as if to correct some wrong.

MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace on Trump, Cable News, and Why Voters Are ‘Ripsh*t Mad’

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President." Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President

View attachment 172312

Sure. Educated people can work at Starbucks if they wish. However, uneducated people won't ever achieve the career success of their educated peers.

View attachment 172312

Or you can get a degree in analytics and earn 6 figures and hire the plumbers and carpenters making 40 grand a year.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
If there is a job in Obama's roaring economic recovery that can fit you in. Problem was too many minimum wage jobs were opening up because Obamacare was killing larger companies who couldn't pay the taxes required to keep a large force around.. But hey, nothing to see here, move along, move along...

'Liberal' and 'conservative' in America are mostly smoke screen words that have little meaning outside of politics, American politics that is. Everyone is both dependent on topic, although the strongly biased or bigoted tend or pretend to be on the right side. The left side died when communism turned out to be un-doable for humans. But foes are essential as they provide meaning for most people. And I don't buy the BS that age makes you conservative I ain't changing.

Curiously today under Trump many republicans and conservatives have joined the more so called liberal press. Nicole Wallace on MSNBC is excellent, Steve Schmidt tells it like it is, Max Boot too. Many sites are getting rid of open opinion sections so as to control and maintain integrity in an age of fake or biased news mostly from the far right. Hillary and Obama hatred is still the tool of control for the small minded, one must wonder at the life cycle of this nonsense and why some still look backward as if to correct some wrong.

MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace on Trump, Cable News, and Why Voters Are ‘Ripsh*t Mad’

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President." Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President
Nicole Wallace on MSNBC is excellent
MSNBC and excellent? Talk about an Oxymoron.

View attachment 172312

Sure. Educated people can work at Starbucks if they wish. However, uneducated people won't ever achieve the career success of their educated peers.
Bullshit, liar...

I can tell the posters that never went to college that post..
Look in the mirror lately Moonbeam, after I pointed out your grammatical errors? Bwaaaahhhhaaaaa, I never claimed I went to college and since working on F-15s in Saudi Arabia and not paying taxes on my income and investing that profit, I am now collecting a 6 figure income and only paying 5% on that income. Yep, I didn't waste 10s of thousands of dollars getting a worthless degree from Marxist professors, who end up gouging their students so those professors make obscene salaries...
So what!? You piece of shit , not only does your envy show but you lie to build yourself up....It doesn't matter if you go to college or not that is up to the individual and I support these kids no matter which path they take in life, at least they are trying....And I for one pat people on the back to show they have been doing a good job, you put them down, thus you are a piece of shit...
Oh by the way, I didn't major in English dipshit.....

View attachment 172312

Bullshit, liar...

There's one common trait you will find in those who make more than $500k/yr. They're all highly educated and motivated.

New Topics

Forum List

Back