Why the victimization?

No, it started long before Obama became President.

It started when Clinton ended a second term for George H.W. Bush. A then gleeful GOP thought Democrats were gonners forever when Clinton went through his sex scandal and impeachment proceedings. It REALLY started when the 2000 election was decided by the USSC. Revenge politics has been the norm ever since.

You guys are out of your minds. It has been this way since very early in our nations history.

Read some of the media coverage from the Years before the Civil war if you do not believe me.

It is just louder now because of over saturation of stories, and news highlighting it.

It has NEVER been this bad, thanks to the Internet. NEVER.

I've noticed a trend in politics.

Both sides of the aisle tend towards this, but it's particularly prevalent in the right wing right now - Where does the need for victimization come from?

Rhetoric from the right seems to constantly imply victimization: They're coming to take our guns! They're coming to take our talk radio! The Muslims are coming, the muslims are coming! Sharia Law!

The implication seems to be that all "real" Americans are being persecuted by a massive government-media conspiracy, and it's time to "stand up and fight" against the evil "liberal" conspiracy.

Where does that rhetoric come from? Is it necessary to create such a deep divide?

Why the divide? Discuss? :lol::lol::lol:

Here's what the left says. If you white, you ain't right, sit down and stfu, you izz racist, you don't give a shit about poor people only the rich, white people suck, rich people suck, banks suck, insurance companies suck, and did I mention rich people suck? white people suck,, why the divide??????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is this supposed to have meaning?

There's another thread discussing the lefts overuse of the race card. If that's what you want to talk about, use that thread, instead of making strawmen in this one.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/134965-why-the-race-card.html

hey bozo, you asked "why the divide?" and so I told ya. don't like it? tough shitz.

The Bleepin Democrats spent eight long years smearing and Witch Hunting until they got their stupid Perjury conviction of a lowly lackey Scooter Libby. Now they're b*tchin about "Revenge Politics?" What a scam. "Revenge Politics?" Damn right! I demand a pound of flesh from this Administration. That would be real justice.

Someone from this current Administration must be convicted of a crime and go to jail before anyone can call things even. All those hateful Witch Hunts the Democrats engaged in during the previous eight years must be avenged. All that time & money spent on a stupid Perjury conviction of a lowly Administration lackey Scooter Libby? "Revenge Politics" is now the norm and you can thank the Democrats for that. I demand a pound of flesh from this Administration. Nothing less will due.

You're simply too stupid to bother with after I remind you that the Bush administration investigated Clinton 24/7 over one thing or another--even his Christmas card list. You know nothing. So run along back over to FreeRepublic and get in on the latest juicy lie. Maybe they've chosen their next list of transvestites which you'll believe as gospel truth! :lol:.

I've noticed a trend in politics.

Both sides of the aisle tend towards this, but it's particularly prevalent in the right wing right now - Where does the need for victimization come from?

Rhetoric from the right seems to constantly imply victimization: They're coming to take our guns! They're coming to take our talk radio! The Muslims are coming, the muslims are coming! Sharia Law!

The implication seems to be that all "real" Americans are being persecuted by a massive government-media conspiracy, and it's time to "stand up and fight" against the evil "liberal" conspiracy.

Where does that rhetoric come from? Is it necessary to create such a deep divide?

Why the divide? Discuss? :lol::lol::lol:

Here's what the left says. If you white, you ain't right, sit down and stfu, you izz racist, you don't give a shit about poor people only the rich, white people suck, rich people suck, banks suck, insurance companies suck, and did I mention rich people suck? white people suck,, why the divide??????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: :clap2:

And there it is...

The Bleepin Democrats spent eight long years smearing and Witch Hunting until they got their stupid Perjury conviction of a lowly lackey Scooter Libby. Now they're b*tchin about "Revenge Politics?" What a scam. "Revenge Politics?" Damn right! I demand a pound of flesh from this Administration. That would be real justice.

So you bitch about 'revenge politics' from Democrats for eight years and then you say you want the same done against them.

Christ, I don't know any phrases that describes an exacerbated pot kettle black or just how utterly short-sighted and petty that is.

So you bitch about 'revenge politics' from Democrats for eight years and then you say you want the same done against them.

Christ, I don't know any phrases that describes an exacerbated pot kettle black or just how utterly short-sighted and petty that is.

I support "Revenge Politics." That clear enough for you? I wont be happy until i see several a*sholes in this Administration wearing their orange jumpsuits. And I don't mean just lowly lackeys like Scooter Libby was. I believe in making the Witch Hunts worth it. I want big fish to fry. Lets get it on! Let the Witch Hunts begin!

Someone from this current Administration must be convicted of a crime and go to jail before anyone can call things even. All those hateful Witch Hunts the Democrats engaged in during the previous eight years must be avenged. All that time & money spent on a stupid Perjury conviction of a lowly Administration lackey Scooter Libby? "Revenge Politics" is now the norm and you can thank the Democrats for that. I demand a pound of flesh from this Administration. Nothing less will due.

You're simply too stupid to bother with after I remind you that the Bush administration investigated Clinton 24/7 over one thing or another--even his Christmas card list. You know nothing. So run along back over to FreeRepublic and get in on the latest juicy lie. Maybe they've chosen their next list of transvestites which you'll believe as gospel truth! :lol:.

Have you forgotten that Clinton was the subject of a CRIMINAL (not federal) investigation for sexual harassment? It had nothing whatever to do with the GOP. He had criminal charges brought against him, and had to answer for them.

It was the left who insisted it was nothing but a "sex scandal", who pilloried Paula Jones and made believe that the criminal trial was nothing except people wanting to know about Clinton's sexual habits. When in reality, he underwent a criminal trial, and Monica Lewinsky came up as corroborating evidence for his propensity to target and humiliate women.

I love how the enlightened left sees nothing wrong with it.

I fully support "Revenge Politics." I can't wait to see some of these a*sholes in this Administration wearing their orange jumpsuits. Sweet revenge is all good with me. After what they did the previous eight years,i can't wait to see some in this Administration go down in flames. In fact i wont be happy til i see that. But hey that's just me.

Last edited:

Have you forgotten that Clinton was the subject of a CRIMINAL (not federal) investigation for sexual harassment? It had nothing whatever to do with the GOP. He had criminal charges brought against him, and had to answer for them.

It was the left who insisted it was nothing but a "sex scandal", who pilloried Paula Jones and made believe that the criminal trial was nothing except people wanting to know about Clinton's sexual habits. When in reality, he underwent a criminal trial, and Monica Lewinsky came up as corroborating evidence for his propensity to target and humiliate women.

I love how the enlightened left sees nothing wrong with it.

Did I say I saw nothing wrong with it? Nope. My point was simply that the BA republicans went after Clinton with their own witchhunts, which Libapocalypse apparently has conveniently forgotten. He makes the most absurd points of anyone on this board, either completely unaware of simple facts, or comes across as a such a hypocrite that it's laughable.

I was just as pissed off over Clinton's sexual shenanigans as anyone, not so much because he did it, but a person in that position seriously risks national security with the possibility of blackmail. That worried more than you know. It worries me when ANY elected lawmaker gets caught with his pants down--and there were and still are, plenty.

I fully support "Revenge Politics." I can't wait to see some of these a*sholes in this Administration wearing their orange jumpsuits. Sweet revenge is all good with me. After what they did the previous eight years,i can't wait to see some in this Administration go down in flames. In fact i wont be happy til i see that. But hey that's just me.

Plus you always think it's necessary to repeat the exact same words you wrote less than five minutes earlier. I think there might be medication for that particular problem, however.

It started when Clinton ended a second term for George H.W. Bush. A then gleeful GOP thought Democrats were gonners forever when Clinton went through his sex scandal and impeachment proceedings. It REALLY started when the 2000 election was decided by the USSC. Revenge politics has been the norm ever since.

You guys are out of your minds. It has been this way since very early in our nations history.

Read some of the media coverage from the Years before the Civil war if you do not believe me.

It is just louder now because of over saturation of stories, and news highlighting it.

Really, that's funny cause I thought we fought a bloody civil war once in our past.

the Politics of playing the victim card have been around for ever.

The internet just makes it easier to hear and see.

Really, that's funny cause I thought we fought a bloody civil war once in our past.

the Politics of playing the victim card have been around for ever.

The internet just makes it easier to hear and see.

I keep hearing that, but sorry, I chalk it up to just an excuse for extreme bad behavior which, regardless how much "history" proves that political opposites have always thrown mud at each other, it has reached the point of despicable, vile hatred. I've been solidly around the political arena for more than 30 years, and I have never, ever seen such disgusting displays of vitriol and disrespect emanating from Capital Hill, heretofore highly respected journalists, and of course Internet bloggers who have become godlike to people who believe their every word. All of this, of course, trickles down to the public who think hell, if they can do it, so can I. Because of it, the next "civil war" will last until the end of time. Are you looking forward to that? I'm sure not.

Forum List

Back