Why the science doesnt matter!!!

Yo.............SkooterTheAssGerbil.......................if science doesn't matter, then give up your computer, your cell phone and cable television.

Science makes all of that happen.

I think it pretty obvious that everyone on this message board EXCEPT SkookerAssBill is quite convinced that the science DOES matter. So... I see this thread as an echo chamber for a very foolish fellow and suggest it be ignored. SkookerAssBill is self-stimulating. He needs nothing from any of us. I suggest he be left to his own devices.

G'night.

If you actually gave a shit about our future descendent's ,you would be for getting government under control and get the trillions of debt we owe, starting to be paid off now.
Our Government has to be trimmed back by the very minimum of at least 1.5 trillion in spending each year.
It's sacrifice a little amount somewhat now, or future generations who will sacrifice a lot and they won't have a better life, than we have had.

The Earth's climate will take care of herself just like it always has.
The Earths axis has shifted and so has our weather.
Also our magnetic poles are staring to shift.
No matter what humans do or not do, it is not going to effect what the Earth is going to do naturally.

The government comments are off-topic and thus moot.

The Earth's climate will "take care of herself". The question is who is going to take care of US as it does so.

The climate change of the last 150 years is not due to any shift in the Earth's rotational axis.

The Earth's magnetic poles have moved and flipped since the planet was formed. That process has no effect on our climate.

Human activity is the largest source of greenhouse gases on the planet and is the primary cause of the the last 150 years warming.

Nice, really... Well almost... See the part where you said "The Earth's magnetic poles have moved and flipped since the planet was formed. That process has no effect on our climate."

Well how do you know that socko? As the poles change, our electromagnetic field is effected,and that field helps shield our planet from some of the suns rays, as well as cosmic rays...

Stop freaking talking dude... Just stop.. Everytime you speak you do your side a disservice...

Well how do you know that socko? As the poles change, our electromagnetic field is effected,and that field helps shield our planet from some of the suns rays, as well as cosmic rays...

Because the basalt seafloor at the expanding Mid-Atlantic Ridge clearly shows the magnetic flips while the geological record worldwide show no climate changes at the pertinent times. Our climate is not controlled by cosmic rays.

The pole is wandering now. It never holds still. A flip is due. Should be interesting.

Stop freaking talking dude... Just stop.. Everytime you speak you do your side a disservice...

If you don't like reading what I have to say, do what I do. Hit that Ignore Button.

Plenty of VALID choices.. ALL being drowned out by fundamentally flawed "politically correct" ideas like wind turbines..

Astounding that the world's power generation industries could be led astray by uninformed politicians. Astounding to the level of disbelief.

It is great stuff and we will get there eventually. When the workable fuel cell and the workable storage media have both arrived, the infrastructure will likely follow.

It's not imaginary. But "tomorrow" is.

They're certainly growing quickly for being dead. Zombie-tech??

The general public ASSUMES that wind and solar are ALTERNATIVES to fossil fuel. They are not.. They are at best (the way we are using them NOW) ---- supplements.

This is just more semantic bullshit. When we put power into our grid generated by something other than fossil fuel consumption - and thus are able to burn less fossil fuel, it is an alternative energy source.

Awww.. You're just pissed because I left off a lot of great alternative ideas you whiners have on the MASSIVE list of "renewables".. Let's see ---- was it biomass? geothermal? tidal? What's your fave?

There is no tomorrow?? Truely?? Have you donned the doubled-sided cardboard sign and pushed this idea in Times Square yet?? :eusa_angel:

the+end+is+near+cardboard+signs+dr+heckle+funny+photo+blog.jpg

Look very closely in the picture background.. The kid wearing "The End" sign is Abraham about 10 years ago...

You cannot EXPAND or add MARGIN to grid generation capacity with wind or solar. In fact -- I don't waste my breath on wind. And SOLAR is acknowledged to be a "peaker" technology... NOT a primary generator..

What else ya got??

More than the sound bites you've been relying on.

And, by the way, I will turn 60 before the year is out.

Because the basalt seafloor at the expanding Mid-Atlantic Ridge clearly shows the magnetic flips while the geological record worldwide show no climate changes at the pertinent times. Our climate is not controlled by cosmic rays.

The pole is wandering now. It never holds still. A flip is due. Should be interesting.

If you don't like reading what I have to say, do what I do. Hit that Ignore Button.

Dude a reversal happens over hundreds of thousands of years, and you have been trying to alarm us over a trace gas warming the planet for the last 100 years...LOL, so then no cause for alarm thanks... See the problem yet socko? You don't think things through to their logical end... You are now claiming that over hundreds of thousands of years there was no climate change while the poles flipped in the past, and all the while you were claiming we need to be alarmed over less than one degree of change in the last 150 years....

LOL

Dude a reversal happens over hundreds of thousands of years, and you have been trying to alarm us over a trace gas warming the planet for the last 100 years...LOL, so then no cause for alarm thanks... See the problem yet socko? You don't think things through to their logical end... You are now claiming that over hundreds of thousands of years there was no climate change while the poles flipped in the past, and all the while you were claiming we need to be alarmed over less than one degree of change in the last 150 years....

LOL

This is all a running gag, right? No one could be so consistently wrong.

The faster a climate change takes place, the greater hazard it places on life. Less time to adapt. See the problem socko?

Well....when the progressive assholes hit the mute button on here it means one thing.......they've been owned.....

People in Atlanta woke up this am and had to put sweaters on....millions of people with a wtf moment?.??!!!! They are thinking solar power to combat global warming is highly gay!!!!!

Well....when the progressive assholes hit the mute button on here it means one thing.......they've been owned.....

People in Atlanta woke up this am and had to put sweaters on....millions of people with a wtf moment?.??!!!! They are thinking solar power to combat global warming is highly gay!!!!!

You know.. That's just the result of the Arctic EXPLODING from methane emissions. U Can feel that Arctic air hissing out all the way to Panama...

There are much BETTER explanations to Climate Change. We're just wasting time working on pre-ordained conclusions .. That's why the CURRENT science doesn't matter..

It's not comprehensive enough to pass the smell test.. Treats Climate Science like a tweet fest with uber simplifications and USA Today type charts and graphs....

LOL

This is all a running gag, right? No one could be so consistently wrong.

The faster a climate change takes place, the greater hazard it places on life. Less time to adapt. See the problem socko?

LOL, are you really that damn dense? noone said it was fast numbnuts, less than a degree for more than 100 or even 180 years by some estimates.. And in the last 15 years no warming at all...

Your an idiot socko LOL

Forum List

Back