Why the science doesnt matter!!!

I think think the main problem with the science is that the facts were flawed from the start. The only reason the removed the medieval warm period was so they could show that the change in temperature would be greater and sharper.

On either side of the issue, what's in it for you?

Are you worried or concerned about the planet being destroyed?
Is it that you are afraid you are going to die?
Is it about the high price of gas and the economy?

I'm on this rock for another 50 years and I'm going to follow the predetermined path.
If free will wasn't an illusion, then yeah, I'd have free choice.
For me, I like reading about the sun, asteroids, comets, volcanoes, earthquakes.
It's the best entertainment outside of getting laid.

kewl......have fun with the installation of that solar panel system on your house and the windmill in your backyard. Build that emergency ark.:up: We'll pass......as will most........let the k00ks get all arrogant and uppity about caring more about their planet. Fine with us......go......go......go. We'll stick with our trusty fossil fuels ftw.......:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

More on why the science doesn't matter........

The latest mega-bomb throwing by climate people came this past week when they were reporting......and making normal people laugh their balls off.........that the current climate is making society more violent!!!

Of course, as per usual, the actual data doesn't support it.......

About that ?warmer temperatures increase violence? claim?real world crime data doesn?t support it | Watts Up With That?

The climate crusading k00ks lose with totally fake data or manipulated data every time!!:2up:

And shit.....do I have a hoot of a time coming in here and making them look like jackasses!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fu:

Carbon capture dying out in Germany. Ooooops.

Carbon capture technology loses out in Germany | Germany | DW.DE | 07.08.2013

But those not embracing the hysterical AGW movement are delusional!!!:D:D:D:2up:

Like I said......nobody cares about the science.

If there had been just a few more skeptics in Germany --- they might have avoided spilling all those D-Marks into the ground.. Must not be a big private K-12 population..

I'm not ready to hang up on CCS --- I believe that you COULD economically burn coal much more cleanly.. Emphasis should be on POLLUTANTS tho --- not CO2 sequestration.

Last edited:
Carbon capture dying out in Germany. Ooooops.

Carbon capture technology loses out in Germany | Germany | DW.DE | 07.08.2013

But those not embracing the hysterical AGW movement are delusional!!!:D:D:D:2up:

Like I said......nobody cares about the science.

If there had been just a few more skeptics in Germany --- they might have avoided spilling all those D-Marks into the ground.. Must not be a big private K-12 population..

I'm not ready to hang up on CCS --- I believe that you COULD economically burn coal much more cleanly.. Emphasis should be on POLLUTANTS tho --- no CO2 sequestration.

agreed!!!!:rock:

OK....this made me laugh my balls off yesterday. Major headline on DRUDGE >>>

Major Danish Daily Newspaper Warns: ‘Globe May Be On Path To Little Ice Age…Much Colder Winters…Dramatic Consequences’!

Major Danish Daily Newspaper Warns: ?Globe May Be On Path To Little Ice Age?Much Colder Winters?Dramatic Consequences?! | Climate Depot

So damn funny how the perceptions have changed over the last 7 years or so, clearly evident in Europe where green energy is getting the middle finger from the voters as subsidies for renewables dwindle and coal is BOOMING, especially in Germany!!

:funnyface::fu::funnyface::fu::funnyface::fu::funnyface::fu::funnyface:

Plenty of VALID choices.. ALL being drowned out by fundamentally flawed "politically correct" ideas like wind turbines..

Astounding that the world's power generation industries could be led astray by uninformed politicians. Astounding to the level of disbelief.

We should be emphasizing Hydrogen as a stored fuel.. The most abundant element in the universe.. We KNOW how to use that.. It got us to the moon probably before you were born..

It is great stuff and we will get there eventually. When the workable fuel cell and the workable storage media have both arrived, the infrastructure will likely follow.

Nuclear power could end the imaginary CO2 crisis tomorrow.

It's not imaginary. But "tomorrow" is.

But right now --- the OP is correct. Doesn't matter what the latest AGW scientific excuses are.. Because the alternative agenda -- the "non-fossil-fuel" alternatives are D.O.A.

They're certainly growing quickly for being dead. Zombie-tech??

The general public ASSUMES that wind and solar are ALTERNATIVES to fossil fuel. They are not.. They are at best (the way we are using them NOW) ---- supplements.

This is just more semantic bullshit. When we put power into our grid generated by something other than fossil fuel consumption - and thus are able to burn less fossil fuel, it is an alternative energy source.

Fossil fuels are not here to stay, you ignoramus.

There is a finite supply of fossil fuels on earth.

Some day, we will run out of fossil fuels.

What then?

OH GAWD!!!!

s0n.......you're going to be in your box for many decades before that even becomes a remote concern.

The progressives can never see out of their bubble.......but for the rest of us, there is something called technological innovation and the development of energy that we cant even fathom in 2013.

In the meantime........its fossil fuels baby!! FTMFW.......because that's just the way its going to be.:2up:

So you admit don't give a shit about what happens to your descendent's after you die.

Just ignore that technology will be there in the future, just like it always has.

If you actually gave a shit about our future descendent's ,you would be for getting government under control and get the trillions of debt we owe, starting to be paid off now.
Our Government has to be trimmed back by the very minimum of at least 1.5 trillion in spending each year.
It's sacrifice a little amount somewhat now, or future generations who will sacrifice a lot and they won't have a better life, than we have had.

The Earth's climate will take care of herself just like it always has.
The Earths axis has shifted and so has our weather.
Also our magnetic poles are staring to shift.
No matter what humans do or not do, it is not going to effect what the Earth is going to do naturally.

If you actually gave a shit about our future descendent's ,you would be for getting government under control and get the trillions of debt we owe, starting to be paid off now.
Our Government has to be trimmed back by the very minimum of at least 1.5 trillion in spending each year.
It's sacrifice a little amount somewhat now, or future generations who will sacrifice a lot and they won't have a better life, than we have had.

No matter what humans do or not do, it is not going to effect what the Earth is going to do naturally.

The government comments are off-topic and thus moot.

The Earth's climate will "take care of herself". The question is who is going to take care of US as it does so.

The climate change of the last 150 years is not due to any shift in the Earth's rotational axis.

The Earth's magnetic poles have moved and flipped since the planet was formed. That process has no effect on our climate.

Human activity is the largest source of greenhouse gases on the planet and is the primary cause of the the last 150 years warming.

Republicans commenting on science is like confederates commenting on racism. Exactly alike. Cuz it's the SAME PEOPLE!

Like Skook, Stalin also thought the actual science didn't matter, and that the only thing that mattered was whether TheParty could get their fictional version of science enshrined as policy.

The government comments are off-topic and thus moot.

The Earth's climate will "take care of herself". The question is who is going to take care of US as it does so.

The climate change of the last 150 years is not due to any shift in the Earth's rotational axis.

The Earth's magnetic poles have moved and flipped since the planet was formed. That process has no effect on our climate.

Human activity is the largest source of greenhouse gases on the planet and is the primary cause of the the last 150 years warming.

meh....but the "warming" is insignificant by any measure except those of the climate crusader nutters.....which has obviously the narrative that has been embraced by the public >>>

Global surveys show environmental concerns rank low among public concerns

All the angst and bomb throwing by the AGW OCDers has had almost no impact on your typical American.

I laugh my balls off every time I post this gem up >>>>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBO2IstMi2A]CO2 is a trace gas. - YouTube[/ame]

Plenty of VALID choices.. ALL being drowned out by fundamentally flawed "politically correct" ideas like wind turbines..

Astounding that the world's power generation industries could be led astray by uninformed politicians. Astounding to the level of disbelief.

We should be emphasizing Hydrogen as a stored fuel.. The most abundant element in the universe.. We KNOW how to use that.. It got us to the moon probably before you were born..

It is great stuff and we will get there eventually. When the workable fuel cell and the workable storage media have both arrived, the infrastructure will likely follow.

It's not imaginary. But "tomorrow" is.

But right now --- the OP is correct. Doesn't matter what the latest AGW scientific excuses are.. Because the alternative agenda -- the "non-fossil-fuel" alternatives are D.O.A.

They're certainly growing quickly for being dead. Zombie-tech??

The general public ASSUMES that wind and solar are ALTERNATIVES to fossil fuel. They are not.. They are at best (the way we are using them NOW) ---- supplements.

This is just more semantic bullshit. When we put power into our grid generated by something other than fossil fuel consumption - and thus are able to burn less fossil fuel, it is an alternative energy source.

Awww.. You're just pissed because I left off a lot of great alternative ideas you whiners have on the MASSIVE list of "renewables".. Let's see ---- was it biomass? geothermal? tidal? What's your fave?

There is no tomorrow?? Truely?? Have you donned the doubled-sided cardboard sign and pushed this idea in Times Square yet?? :eusa_angel:

the+end+is+near+cardboard+signs+dr+heckle+funny+photo+blog.jpg

Look very closely in the picture background.. The kid wearing "The End" sign is Abraham about 10 years ago...

You cannot EXPAND or add MARGIN to grid generation capacity with wind or solar. In fact -- I don't waste my breath on wind. And SOLAR is acknowledged to be a "peaker" technology... NOT a primary generator..

What else ya got??

More fodder on why the science isn't mattering.........

Freaky cold temperatures in DC yesterday:2up:

How unusual is this cool weather in Washington, D.C.?

By Jason Samenow, Published: August 14

It’s mid-afternoon in mid-August and, under full sunshine, Washington, D.C. is just 77 degrees. The average high for August 14 is 87.

Today currently ranks as tied for the 4th coolest August 14 on record dating back to 1929.

How unusual is this cool weather in Washington, D.C.?

The k00k AGW radicals don't get it........still. All the bomb throwing ends up blowing up right the fuck in their faces when you get shit like this. Makes me laugh my balls off. They think people are sitting home around the dinner table at night talking about the climate science whacks pushing the far end of the spectrum on their models but the regular folks don't give a rats ass. They walk out side in the middle of summer and say, "WTF???!! I gotta go back inside and get a fleece jacket!!". And the next time they see the news pushing global warming, they are thinking somebody missed a memo........nobody is getting on the phone with their representative screaming for climate change legislation when its freezing outside in summer. Indeed......some people are comfortable looking like nuts. Most people......not so much.:coffee:

Which is exactly why renewables will continue to be fringe energy for decades = win:D:fu::D

Yo.............SkooterTheAssGerbil.......................if science doesn't matter, then give up your computer, your cell phone and cable television.

Science makes all of that happen.

Forum List

Back