why the right will lose the next election

Rising Share of Americans See Conflict Between Rich and Poor | Pew Social & Demographic Trends

A new Pew Research Center survey of 2,048 adults finds that about two-thirds of the public (66%) believes there are “very strong” or “strong” conflicts between the rich and the poor—an increase of 19 percentage points since 2009.
353gbn.jpg

Rising Share of Americans See Conflict Between Rich and Poor | Pew Social & Demographic Trends

A new Pew Research Center survey of 2,048 adults finds that about two-thirds of the public (66%) believes there are “very strong” or “strong” conflicts between the rich and the poor—an increase of 19 percentage points since 2009.

Your side can not cheat enough to win without getting caught red handed.

Thanks for calling that poster out for the dishonesty of her party.

Oh, wait...

the facts are that your right wing ideas are not in line with the American people no matter how hard you pretend they are.

the facts are that your right wing ideas are not in line with the American people no matter how hard you pretend they are.

The facts are that your ultra left wing ideas are not in line with the American people no matter how hard you pretend they are.

See, I can play the hyper-partisan game too.

I don't know about the right losing in 2012. Romney probably will, though. I wonder what wonders we'll see with another 4 years of Obama and Joe "Barrel of Laughs" Biden?

:frown:

Not facing facts is a right wing favored practice.

Delusion has to be a close second. Want an example?

What led to the financial meltdown of 2008? It was a lack of regulation (deregulation, actually) on financial derivatives known CDOs (Collateralized Debt Obligations). Possible losses on those CDOs were supposedly protected by CDS (Credit Default Swaps) which were essentially an "insurance" against loss which had no capital in reserve to back up any possible losses. Why? Because CDSs were not classified AS insurance vehicles. And why was that? Because the financial services industry wanted to free up that capital for other investments, and to that end, supported the Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000.

Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But what are Republicans now pushing as their economic plan? MORE deregulation!

What led to the financial meltdown of 2008? It was a lack of regulation (deregulation, actually) on financial derivatives known CDOs (Collateralized Debt Obligations). Possible losses on those CDOs were supposedly protected by CDS (Credit Default Swaps) which were essentially an "insurance" against loss which had no capital in reserve to back up any possible losses. Why? Because CDSs were not classified AS insurance vehicles. And why was that? Because the financial services industry wanted to free up that capital for other investments, and to that end, supported the Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000.

Yea, except that the 'cause' of the financial meltdown was not solely a lack of regulation.

Wiki is fine as a source - but not THE source.

I heard the part about lowering taxes.

But, I doubt I heard any of the candidates support more deregulation.

Probably because the only regulations that exist are the ones found in Chris-Dodd's bill or the Healthcare bill. To be honest, Obama did not regulate enough to make deregualtion a powerful political platform. All Republicans have to say is "Get rid of Obamacare" and tha is pretty much all the regulations in a nutshell.

I know, you think I am a rightwinger, I assure you that I am not. I am just supporting the Republicans this time around, that is all.:tongue:

Forum List

Back