Why the GOP will lose Congress and the Oval office next election

In their world, anyone who claims to be a Republican but works with Democrats in any way isn't actually a Republican.

So in their world, there is no such thing as "bipartisan". It's impossible. No such thing.

That's how fucked up their thought processes have become.
Yeah that goes both ways, the media just lies for you, you pinko commie leftist, now throw up your laughing emoji, and tell me how you are a staunch conservative, because you have no other recourse

Yeah that goes both ways, the media just lies for you, you pinko commie leftist, now throw up your laughing emoji, and tell me how you are a staunch conservative, because you have no other recourse
You're free to list off my pinko commie leftist policy positions.

And you won't, because you can't, and you have no balls.

Grow up.

You mean if you ever find them! Quit being so insanely stupid
They are playing by the rules
They know that if they don’t, they will lose their case

Stop being so insanely paranoid in your fear mongering

You're free to list off my pinko commie leftist policy positions.

And you won't, because you can't, and you have no balls.

Grow up.
Being pro democrat policies of any kind makes you a pinko commie BOY! Not one democrat in leadership has Americas best interest in mind and neither do many of the republicans.

Run away Mac1958 you gave yourself away, again, this is the second time you have used the they're when referring to conservatives.

Republican voters have a problem recognizing reality. They demand the candidates promise impossible things, and punish those who try to tell them the truth.
It is not impossible to reduce the increases in the yearly budgets. Everything is great according to Progressives on this board. Yet welfare and Medicaid increases the last two years are the largest in history. Humongous increases. Cutting the planned increases in half in programs would start to make a dent in the deficits.

The reason the GOP is done for, as a party, is their inability to do.............well....................anything. Specifically, to impeach Mayorkas for not doing his job in securing the border. In fact, under his watch the most immigrants crossed the border more than tripled.

The GOP had 2 years under Trump to do something, and they declined, only to find themselves out of political power in those short 2 years. The GOP failed to do their job, so why would they impeach Mayorkas for not doing his? But really, I think that is what they prefer. They are a never-ending minority party to voice occasional concerns, concerns like the failing border, failing economy, failing education system, even ending wars, etc. They are there to make you think you have a voice, they are there to make you think someone cares, but no.

We have the uniparty, or duopoly, or whatever the hell you want to call this tyrannical piece of shit government.

RIP United States.
The Reps have been batching about a border bill for decades and as soon as we get one, they don't want it, because the great Orange Man Bad thinks it will help Biden.

Frankenstein
In their world, anyone who claims to be a Republican but works with Democrats in any way isn't actually a Republican.

So in their world, there is no such thing as "bipartisan". It's impossible. No such thing.

That's how fucked up their thought processes have become.

Nope. The leftists and their media wing tell you simps a bill passed with 100% democrats and four republicans is a bipartisan bill. A rational person with common sense would require at least 30% percent of republicans to call it bipartisan.

You people love to be manipulated.

Forum List

Back