Why the Mall of America Threat Should Be Taken Very Seriously

Exactly one month after the attacks, Sen. Joe Lieberman (D-CT) and Sen. Arlen Specter (R-PA) introduced legislation to create a Department of Homeland Security. The Bush administration rejected the idea, but Democratic members of the Senate continued to press it. Finally, in June 2002, more than seven months after the initial proposal, President Bush reversed his stand. AllGov - Departments

I wasn't kidding, shut it down, and the American voter will remember. You want to play chicken, then reach into pants and find your balls, otherwise STFU. PMH

Paranoia on parade

Kept Boston Marathon safe didnt they.....had snipers and plain clothes all over the place and they let a known terrorist walk right in and play jihad

Kept Boston safe didnt they.....snipers and mercs all over and they let a known terrorist walk right in and play jihad

I see the terrorists have defeated our dearest Clementine. Increase security everywhere! Give up all your freedeoms! Panic!
Defeated libs too....... all their braying on we wont be safe if DHS doesnt get huge pile of money
Bush started the thing, don't look at us.
You were against it then, why are you for it now?
They started it, kept pushing for it until Bush gave in

I see the terrorists have defeated our dearest Clementine. Increase security everywhere! Give up all your freedeoms! Panic!
Defeated libs too....... all their braying on we wont be safe if DHS doesnt get huge pile of money
I'm not.
Then Obama is wrong for keeping it?

I'm not.
Then Obama is wrong for keeping it?
As if he has a choice? Nope.

Forum List

Back