Why The Left Will Never Occupy The W.H. Again

OCA said:
http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/flynn200501210932.asp

Every excuse they offer is 180 degrees opposite the truth, they cannot accept the fact that they are on the wrong end of almost every issue according to the American people....sad really.

They should take Biden's counsel to Europe:

http://interestalert.com/brand/site...teia&Fid=WORLDNEW&Type=News&Filter=World News

WASHINGTON, Jan. 18 (UPI) -- Sen. Joseph Biden, D-Del., urged Europe to "get over" the fact President Bush was re-elected and work with the United States on common problems.

"I spent a little time in Europe recently, and I have one simple message: Get over it. Get over it. President Bush is our president for the next four years, so get over it and start to act in your interest, Europe," Biden said during the Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing to confirm U.S. Secretary of State nominee Condoleezza Rice.

The funny thing though is that they have Joe "The Plagarist" Biden out front for them, I mean really when this is your front man your party is disintegrating.

OCA said:
The funny thing though is that they have Joe "The Plagarist" Biden out front for them, I mean really when this is your front man your party is disintegrating.
Granted, that is a party of problems. I wouldn't want to see no alternative party though, just check out what happened in Illinois because of that scenario. The GOP controlled the state, utter corruption. Now the dems have the same kind of control, guess what is happening?

Wait a sec, The Demos have always handled Chicago politics through Daley and secondly through the mobs control of wardman and to my understanding....so goes Chicago politics so goes Illlinois politics. I'm not aware of GOP corruption there, all I know is they are trying to make this Obama charachter into the second coming of Jesus himself, I took a look at his stances and he's the same ol'tired liberal democrat, what are they thinking?

Better yet though lets take a look at arguably the 3 leading Demos out there, the defacto leaders of the party:

Bill Clinton: impeached president for only the second time in history, need I say more?

Hillary Clinton: basically carpetbagged her way into the Senate by running in New York, a highly liberal state because she knew she was unelectable in Arkansas. She has less to do with New Yorkers than I do.

Ted Kennedy: the man is a drunk and has actually killed somebody driving DUI but yet in typical liberal fashion has never owned up to it.

These are their leaders, and they wonder why they lose.

OCA said:
Wait a sec, The Demos have always handled Chicago politics through Daley and secondly through the mobs control of wardman and to my understanding....so goes Chicago politics so goes Illlinois politics. I'm not aware of GOP corruption there, all I know is they are trying to make this Obama charachter into the second coming of Jesus himself, I took a look at his stances and he's the same ol'tired liberal democrat, what are they thinking?

Better yet though lets take a look at arguably the 3 leading Demos out there, the defacto leaders of the party:

Bill Clinton: impeached president for only the second time in history, need I say more?

Hillary Clinton: basically carpetbagged her way into the Senate by running in New York, a highly liberal state because she knew she was unelectable in Arkansas. She has less to do with New Yorkers than I do.

Ted Kennedy: the man is a drunk and has actually killed somebody driving DUI but yet in typical liberal fashion has never owned up to it.

These are their leaders, and they wonder why they lose.

Chicago controls Chicago, not the state. The 5 collar counties and downstate have that. Check out George Ryan. Obama is at National level. Check out Alderman Mell and Gov. Blogo. That is Illinois politics.

Those protestors at the inauguration have lost ALL sense of reality. And the Democrats wonder why voters living in the Red States have turned their backs on them.

Forum List

Back