Why the Left hate's FNC

Anyone with half a brain or more knows the answer. Opposing voices must be silenced or at least marginalized. They simply cannot stand that a news agency calls out their bull shit a d pints out the many failings of their politicians and policies. FNC must be destroyed, the truth must not be heard.

FOX does have a conservative bias but they do air opposing voices, unlike some of the others. I think they do put a bit of pressure on the main stream press because they know FOX will cover it and people are migrating over to get more info. Some aspects of the programming bother me but there's a LOT we wouldn't know if it weren't for FNC, so godblessem.

FOX does have a conservative bias but they do air opposing voices, unlike some of the others. I think they do put a bit of pressure on the main stream press because they know FOX will cover it and people are migrating over to get more info. Some aspects of the programming bother me but there's a LOT we wouldn't know if it weren't for FNC, so godblessem.

I don't think you ever hear a debate where the left is not represented by somebody. You always get both sides.

Fox news is a LOT less biased than the other stations, for a fact, and 100x more senible. the others are die hard commies, is what they are. I CHEERED when I first heard about Fox going to become a reality, and I dread the day that we lose them. If it ever comes, it will be time to leave the US, or hole up, cause the Holocaust won't be far off in time.

Fox news is a LOT less biased than the other stations, for a fact, and 100x more senible. the others are die hard commies, is what they are. I CHEERED when I first heard about Fox going to become a reality, and I dread the day that we lose them. If it ever comes, it will be time to leave the US, or hole up, cause the Holocaust won't be far off in time.

If Fox news goes: "...the Holocaust won't be far off in time."? ummm....what?

:confused:

If Fox news goes: "...the Holocaust won't be far off in time."? ummm....what?

:confused:

43957787.jpg

Why the Left hate's FNC
They have an appropriate and justified disdain for a broadcasting entity that passes itself off as ‘news’ when in fact Fox has been caught lying many times and continues to distort and spin the facts to conform to rightist dogma and contrive controversies out of non-issues.
Links Please ~~

Why the Left hate's FNC
They have an appropriate and justified disdain for a broadcasting entity that passes itself off as ‘news’ when in fact Fox has been caught lying many times and continues to distort and spin the facts to conform to rightist dogma and contrive controversies out of non-issues.
That describes CNN on the left. If a Republican farts it's headline news. I never heard them say the words "leftwing, leftwing extremist, Democrat sex scandal, far left Democrat, etc. you get the point.

But I don't hate them, I just don't watch it anymore. So no, there is no appropriate or justifiable reason to hate a media outlet. There's more going on than failure to support your ideology. It upsets the left because some of their crap makes it out to the masses when it otherwise would be swept under the media rug.

Why the Left hate's FNC

it's just comical watching brainwashed left-wing losers try to ridicule Fox News and dismiss them as not a serious media outlet.

the mindlessly hypocritical hold up as serious journalism broadcasting entities where there talking heads can be seen and heard OPENLY, not accidently off camera; but OPENLY AND ON AIR talking of their desire to take a sh*t in the mouths of conservative women.

libs are morons and hypocrites

Fox News reports the truth and the Left, including Left Wing Republicans hate the truth like satan hates sunshine:

Megyn Kelly: Fox News Isn't Afraid to Stand Alone

I no longer waste my time on those other media outlets, they are nothing more than Obama propaganda outlets.

I personally feel Fox News does a great service to the left

- They lead the rightwing echo chamber where everyone thinks the whole country agrees with them, that Obama is hated and "The worst president of all time", where Conservatives are loved, gays are hated......the same echo chamber that made Mitt Romney and Karl Rove think they were going to win

- They provide sound bites to Democrats who replay what Fox hosts say , sigh and say......all Republicans are like this

- They allow moderate America to look at what they are saying and say....I do not want to be a part of that

- They attack any Republican who dares to offer compromise or support gays, climate change or gun control

Last edited:
It's all ideology driven. The left hates Fox News and the right hates the other cable news networks. It's just that simple.
No it isn't. You are.

Viewer demographics for the three cable news networks prove me to be right. :eusa_whistle:
Instead of acting like a child, prove me wrong.
Instead of acting like an asshole, prove you're right. You made a stupid statement, Watching one network doesn't mean you hate the other. THAT is childish (simple).

American progs believe that anything other than state approved news is dangerous and must be silenced

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Forum List

Back