Why the hell would management tell us our jobs are being eliminated before Christmas??

And don't be afraid to fly under the radar. The cost of going into business legitimately can be prohibitive. Get some cash flowing first, then worry about making the government goons happy.
That's called tax evasion.

Yeah. It's called lots of things. But we stack up these laws to keep poor people poor. Sometimes the only out from under them is to cheat.
Is that how you justify your crime?

Civil disobedience.
No, "civil disobedience" is when you do it in the open and are willing to pay the consequences. You're just a tax cheat. Let other people pay more so you can pay nothing.

And had the nerve to provide donuts and coffee? I mean who can eat breakfast after hearing that type of news? And next week is the Christmas party which will probably not have many employees attending after today's meeting. I guess the positive of all this is I get to save money for next 7 months but you are just never ready to hear your job is ending. Why not tell us this after Christmas?
Be interested in knowing how losing your job equates to saving money for the next 7 months?

im not sure i know what u mean
About losing your job you posted: I guess the positive of all this is I get to save money for the next 7 months... So, losing your job saves money?

the next 7 months i will be able to save money because i will still be employed

why is that so hard to understand

And had the nerve to provide donuts and coffee? I mean who can eat breakfast after hearing that type of news? And next week is the Christmas party which will probably not have many employees attending after today's meeting. I guess the positive of all this is I get to save money for next 7 months but you are just never ready to hear your job is ending. Why not tell us this after Christmas?
Be interested in knowing how losing your job equates to saving money for the next 7 months?

About losing your job you posted: I guess the positive of all this is I get to save money for the next 7 months... So, losing your job saves money?

Oh! So job does not go away for 7 months? Why didn't they just wait until after Christmas, then?

Oh! So job does not go away for 7 months? Why didn't they just wait until after Christmas, then?
Probably to provoke some reaction that will save them money. In times of confusion follow the dollar as the reason for most actions.

The people notifying you may not have had any say in the decision to lay you off. Also, it us better to know before you potentialy splurge on holiday shopping that you are about to be laid off. I'm sorry to hear about your current situation.

Because you lack writing skills, that’s why. You posted you’re losing your job and that was somehow going to save your money over the coming 7 months, omitting the fact you’d still be working during that time. Is that hard for you to understand?

Because you lack writing skills, that’s why. You posted you’re losing your job and that was somehow going to save your money over the coming 7 months, omitting the fact you’d still be working during that time. Is that hard for you to understand?

Honestly It's going to be hard going to work everyday to resolve issues knowing the job won't be around after June

And the Christmas Party is next week LOL

I saw the present they got you.

I saw the present they got you.

let me give you my present, tickling your ear with my dick

Don't let your unemployment drive you nutzoids, especially since you're within walking distance of it already.

The one thing I won't do is go to indeed.com. That site is a fucking joke

Don't let your unemployment drive you nutzoids, especially since you're within walking distance of it already.

I couldn't believe that a coworker asked me to help her with updating her resume. I am like....."bitch we are in competition now"

I'm not helping you with shit

Because in corporate business, greed, power and money is everything and people are expendable even though without people, you can have no business, because business people write the laws that way to protect themselves.

That's why you'll always find armed guards and steel bars around places of law rather than supermarkets and taverns. Supermarkets and taverns do not fear for all the millions of people they have wronged.

I couldn't believe that a coworker asked me to help her with updating her resume. I am like....."bitch we are in competition now"

LMAO. With that attitude, you deserve nothing after the next seven months are up.

LMAO. With that attitude, you deserve nothing after the next seven months are up.

Im worried about my own resume

Forum List

Back