Why the hell we don't shoot down US planes?

Turkey warns Russia an attack on Idlib will turn it into ‘lake of blood’

Speaking hours after a three-way summit in Tehran at which the Turkish president, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, pleaded with Russia and Iran to halt any forthcoming offensive, Erdoğan ramped up his rhetoric, insisting Ankara would not participate in “furthering the interests of Bashar al-Assad”.

Vladimir Putin had earlier rejected Erdoğan’s calls for a ceasefire in Idlib, the last opposition stronghold in Syria. The Russian president holds the key to the forthcoming operation – the most significant in a series of Russian and Iranian-led victories across the country.

“We will neither watch from the sidelines nor participate in such a game,” Erdoğan said in a message on Twitter. Turkish government spokesman Ibrahim Kalin said on Saturday: “Idlib is a ticking bomb. We can turn it off and start a new process in Syria if the international community gets serious about the Syrian war and shows that they do care about the Syrian people.” Meanwhile, Russian jets renewed their bombardment of southern Idlib, intensively attacking the city of al-Habit, killing four people. Russian jets also struck in the east of the province.
very old info...about a month ago

Do you know why so many talks about Idlib? Because many US and european instructors stay there together their fosterlings - terrorists.
USA never hesitated bombing Raqqa and Mossul though a lot of civilians remained there but Aleppo and Idlib is widely protected in your media. Never thought why?
A month isn't that old and was put in there for explaining the problem..............

I never agreed to taking out Assad.......because I'm not into being a Vacuum cleaner Salesman...........but the U.S. did in fact........help those against Assad for U.S. policy under Obama...............since then..........Trump has refused...........and now the remaining are trapped with no one knowing what to do with them.
The best decision is for USA to leave. 2-3 months will pass and piece comes to Syria.
USA is the one burning the region...with help of Saudis and Israel.
Will it............I don't think it's that easy..............and in regards to us leaving.......... I have no problem with that now that ISIS is about wrapped up.

Will Syria then invade......with Russian support and cause a potential conflict with Turkey.........who don't want those masses coming their way.........

Turkey was behind the movement to take out Assad........we all know that...........but now...........what to do with the 3 million there........

Let them die..........or what..........
About 2 million refugees have already returned back to Aleppo and Damascus thanks to Russia help to make that territory more or less safe and calm.
So will happen to the rest territories after they are cleaned out of terrorists.
The only thing USA must do is stop sanctions against Syria. Civillians cannot get food, medicine and materials for construction and industry while terrorists have everything of high class quality from Israel and EU.
why dont russia feed them and get them the stuff they need?....not high class stuff is it?...

rightwinger
you're a real troll
all your childish far from real posts of garbage do not worth to be answered though I can say in short that those pictures are either too old, from the times pro-american Yeltsyn was ruling and ruining Russia or not from Russia at all...like dancing men...they are some arabic, as I can judge by how they look and what they have in the background.
That was my last answer to you as I am not psycologist to cure you

Let’s look at it this way Eugene.
You take on the US Military and we will be marching down Red Square and stealing your women within a month
Why are you so hard up to provoke a War with Russia.............still butt hurt over Hillary.........LOL
I don’t advocate a war with Russia

They have enough problems without us kicking their butts
You are trolling them...........easy to see..........

Is there not enough death and destruction going on today for you........
is eugene the rumpkin who started this thread also trolling?......

Do you know why so many talks about Idlib? Because many US and european instructors stay there together their fosterlings - terrorists.
USA never hesitated bombing Raqqa and Mossul though a lot of civilians remained there but Aleppo and Idlib is widely protected in your media. Never thought why?
A month isn't that old and was put in there for explaining the problem..............

I never agreed to taking out Assad.......because I'm not into being a Vacuum cleaner Salesman...........but the U.S. did in fact........help those against Assad for U.S. policy under Obama...............since then..........Trump has refused...........and now the remaining are trapped with no one knowing what to do with them.
The best decision is for USA to leave. 2-3 months will pass and piece comes to Syria.
Will it............I don't think it's that easy..............and in regards to us leaving.......... I have no problem with that now that ISIS is about wrapped up.

Will Syria then invade......with Russian support and cause a potential conflict with Turkey.........who don't want those masses coming their way.........

Turkey was behind the movement to take out Assad........we all know that...........but now...........what to do with the 3 million there........

About 2 million refugees have already returned back to Aleppo and Damascus thanks to Russia help to make that territory more or less safe and calm.
So will happen to the rest territories after they are cleaned out of terrorists.
The only thing USA must do is stop sanctions against Syria. Civillians cannot get food, medicine and materials for construction and industry while terrorists have everything of high class quality from Israel and EU.
why dont russia feed them and get them the stuff they need?....not high class stuff is it?...
Let me remind you, smartas*, it was NOT Russia who bombed and ruined Syria, Libya, Iraq and created ISIS. It was USA. So, please, thank Russia for cleaning your mess in Syria and start sending your money for restoring what you destroyed. It would make a lot more sense than to waste your taxpayers' money on breeding Nazis in my home country of Ukraine.

I am angry as never before.
US plane was coordinating terrorists' drones attack against Russian base in Syria.
All the drones are shot down but American plane - not. Why, damn? Terrorists must be punished!!!
Kremlin Alarmed by Report That U.S. Led Drone Attack on Russian Base in Syria
But more detailed article is here: Kremlin alarmed by MoD report that US spy plane coordinated drone attack on Russia's Syria base

I am absolutely sure that Americans are cowards. As soon as they get kicked they stop their aggression.

How did Afghanistan work out for you cupcake?

Can I get you another Stinger?
What Afghanistan do you mean? 1980s?
That was American aggression!

USSR built a lot of factories, schools and hospitals there, roads, houses for civilians...and everyone was happy except for the USA.
USA realized that USSR would build good country out of middle age territory and it would show everyone in the world that USSR is good and does it right...that communism is progressive way. So they created Taliban and paid them for fighting.
What we have now in Afghanistan?
No economy, no industry, no infrastructure.
World leader in drug production especially after Americans came there.

Russia does.
Our soldiers feed them and provide medical care. But it is impossible to feed and cure everyone in need. Rebuilding of the whole country is needed...the country, you bastards ruined.
My sister's husband returned from Syria...he is an officer. My son studies in a class with a boy who's mom was a doctor killed in Syria...
So please don't try to tell me your fairy tales. I better listen to real witness

Russia does.
Our soldiers feed them and provide medical care. But it is impossible to feed and cure everyone in need. Rebuilding of the whole country is needed...the country, you bastards ruined.
My sister's husband returned from Syria...he is an officer. My son studies in a class with a boy who's mom was a doctor killed in Syria...
So please don't try to tell me your fairy tales. I better listen to real witness

That was then, this is now. We have a real leader now.

Russian toilet:

latvian-train.jpg

Russia does.
Russia has lost about 75 people (15 were recently killed in a plane due to Israeli provocation) trying to clean Obama's mess in Syria. And those 2 doctors Galina and Nadezhda were trying to save Syrian children's lives when their hospital was attacked and they were killed.
A nurse has died in Aleppo after a field hospital was hit by heavy shelling

All those 75 people are somebody's sons, daughters, fathers. mothers, sisters, brothers. They and thousands more people in Syria would have been alive if Washington stayed away from destroying the countries in ME.

Last edited:
US plane was coordinating terrorists' drones attack against Russian base in Syria.
All the drones are shot down but American plane - not. Why, damn? Terrorists must be punished!!!
But more detailed article is here: Kremlin alarmed by MoD report that US spy plane coordinated drone attack on Russia's Syria base

I am absolutely sure that Americans are cowards. As soon as they get kicked they stop their aggression.
Who is we?

Who is we?
The Earth's only hope!
Nation that regularly saves the world!
Those who never lost any wars and who always win over evil!

Who is we?
The Earth's only hope!

You never heard of Afghanistan, comrade?

Who is we?
The Earth's only hope!

You never heard of Afghanistan, comrade?
Dear writer, I invite you to return several posts back and start being reader as well.
Afghanistan is the brightest example of American degradation and it is also an example that Russians were wise enough not to start big war and just leave.
And I do confess that ruling of the USSR in late 1970s and 1980s was terrible. In fact we didn't have good leader after Stalin until Putin came.

So lets get this straight Ivan, the cowards are the ones shooting down your planes? and the brave are the ones who stand by and watch?

Afghanistan is the brightest example of American degradation and it is also an example that Russians were wise enough not to start big war and just leave.
Just leave? sounds like a victory of the brave doesn't it?

And I do confess that ruling of the USSR in late 1970s and 1980s was terrible. In fact we didn't have good leader after Stalin until Putin came.
Stalin? man that is one of the saddest claims in the history of mankind.

Just leave? sounds like a victory of the brave doesn't it?

Stalin? man that is one of the saddest claims in the history of mankind.

:eek: The sarcasm actually translated on the internet that time!

I don't understand why the US is allies with Erdogan, he's no good.

I say let Russia and Syria kill ISIS and fuck the Turks that are there, too. They're ISIS too, fuck it.

Turkey has no business being in Syria.
I've never liked Erdogan........I've heard his speeches...........there's nothing to like.

We have no real interest strategically there.......We sure as hell don't need it or want Syria..........but killing off ISIS was a Strategic goal........but our past strategy was to take out Assad........which has changed..........Trump is honestly just trying to get us out.............but Idlib has us in a bind because so many people are trapped..........and leave's us with a real shitty situation........because a lot of them that are trapped were there to take out Assad............

So.......what to do with 3 million people that nobody wants anymore.........serious problem.
Don't be so naive!
USA never does anything basing on humanity or any other real values except for money.
They stay there to protect ISIS, created by them for certain purposes

Protect ISIS? Are you seriously that stupid?

USSR built a lot of factories, schools and hospitals there, roads, houses for civilians...and everyone was happy except for the USA.
USA realized that USSR would build good country out of middle age territory and it would show everyone in the world that USSR is good and does it right...that communism is progressive way. So they created Taliban and paid them for fighting.

It sure didn't seem like the Mudjahadeen were happy.

Everybody hates commies cuz.

That is why Reagan broke up the USSR homey.

Deal wid it.

Are you a commie?

A-1_SkyRaider-Armed.jpg

I don't understand why the US is allies with Erdogan, he's no good.

I say let Russia and Syria kill ISIS and fuck the Turks that are there, too. They're ISIS too, fuck it.

Turkey has no business being in Syria.
I've never liked Erdogan........I've heard his speeches...........there's nothing to like.

We have no real interest strategically there.......We sure as hell don't need it or want Syria..........but killing off ISIS was a Strategic goal........but our past strategy was to take out Assad........which has changed..........Trump is honestly just trying to get us out.............but Idlib has us in a bind because so many people are trapped..........and leave's us with a real shitty situation........because a lot of them that are trapped were there to take out Assad............

So.......what to do with 3 million people that nobody wants anymore.........serious problem.
Don't be so naive!
USA never does anything basing on humanity or any other real values except for money.
They stay there to protect ISIS, created by them for certain purposes

Protect ISIS? Are you seriously that stupid?
May be I am stupid but Madjaheds, Taliban, Al Qaeda were created by USA.
In Syria USA was caught supplying terrorists with food and weapon. Now terrorists use drones which cannot be produced without western spare parts.
Several times USA helped terrorists to escape dangerous places...

Of course it will never be said in your media! But try to look for news from alternative sources.

And I greatly doubt you will not make same conclusions.

It sure didn't seem like the Mudjahadeen were happy.

Everybody hates commies cuz.

That is why Reagan broke up the USSR homey.

Deal wid it.

Are you a commie?

View attachment 224859
I do not belong to any party.
Communists are not hated by all, just by those who do not know their ideology and who blindly believes mainstream media.
Communism was very popular in Europe in 1950s and in the USA. But you...free country started terror against them and since that time lying propaganda about communism.

Forum List

Back