Why the hell we don't shoot down US planes?

Afghanistan is the brightest example of American degradation and it is also an example that Russians were wise enough not to start big war and just leave.
Just leave? sounds like a victory of the brave doesn't it?

And I do confess that ruling of the USSR in late 1970s and 1980s was terrible. In fact we didn't have good leader after Stalin until Putin came.
Stalin? man that is one of the saddest claims in the history of mankind.
Yes, just left. Not willing for big war there. And Afghans still remember and respect Russians...and still use hospitals, schools and houses built by them.

Stalin was not as bad as many say about him.
Which is more important he was genius leader who could industrialize huge country, get it prepared for the war, won the war which nobody could do neither Brits nor Americans or French. And he could rebuild totally ruined country in 1950s.
After his death all his belongings were just clothes and papers. He was living and working only for his country not for himself.

I don't understand why the US is allies with Erdogan, he's no good.

I say let Russia and Syria kill ISIS and fuck the Turks that are there, too. They're ISIS too, fuck it.

Turkey has no business being in Syria.
I've never liked Erdogan........I've heard his speeches...........there's nothing to like.

We have no real interest strategically there.......We sure as hell don't need it or want Syria..........but killing off ISIS was a Strategic goal........but our past strategy was to take out Assad........which has changed..........Trump is honestly just trying to get us out.............but Idlib has us in a bind because so many people are trapped..........and leave's us with a real shitty situation........because a lot of them that are trapped were there to take out Assad............

So.......what to do with 3 million people that nobody wants anymore.........serious problem.
Don't be so naive!
USA never does anything basing on humanity or any other real values except for money.
They stay there to protect ISIS, created by them for certain purposes

Protect ISIS? Are you seriously that stupid?
May be I am stupid but Madjaheds, Taliban, Al Qaeda were created by USA.
In Syria USA was caught supplying terrorists with food and weapon. Now terrorists use drones which cannot be produced without western spare parts.
Several times USA helped terrorists to escape dangerous places...

Of course it will never be said in your media! But try to look for news from alternative sources.

And I greatly doubt you will not make same conclusions.
Well, we're getting away from the point, shooting down American planes...you are asking Americans why you do not do that, you should be explaining why you do not do that.

I am angry as never before.
US plane was coordinating terrorists' drones attack against Russian base in Syria.
All the drones are shot down but American plane - not. Why, damn? Terrorists must be punished!!!
Kremlin Alarmed by Report That U.S. Led Drone Attack on Russian Base in Syria
But more detailed article is here: Kremlin alarmed by MoD report that US spy plane coordinated drone attack on Russia's Syria base

I am absolutely sure that Americans are cowards. As soon as they get kicked they stop their aggression.
So lets get this straight Ivan, the cowards are the ones shooting down your planes? and the brave are the ones who stand by and watch?
No John, cowards are pindos who can fight only against banana states. Those who cry like baby each time they get their ask kicked. Those who can fight only by drones and missiles...quite like computer game.

Soon...very soon you will be ashamed with your pindos' "bravery"

I don't understand why the US is allies with Erdogan, he's no good.

I say let Russia and Syria kill ISIS and fuck the Turks that are there, too. They're ISIS too, fuck it.

Turkey has no business being in Syria.
I've never liked Erdogan........I've heard his speeches...........there's nothing to like.

We have no real interest strategically there.......We sure as hell don't need it or want Syria..........but killing off ISIS was a Strategic goal........but our past strategy was to take out Assad........which has changed..........Trump is honestly just trying to get us out.............but Idlib has us in a bind because so many people are trapped..........and leave's us with a real shitty situation........because a lot of them that are trapped were there to take out Assad............

So.......what to do with 3 million people that nobody wants anymore.........serious problem.
Don't be so naive!
USA never does anything basing on humanity or any other real values except for money.
They stay there to protect ISIS, created by them for certain purposes

Protect ISIS? Are you seriously that stupid?
May be I am stupid but Madjaheds, Taliban, Al Qaeda were created by USA.
In Syria USA was caught supplying terrorists with food and weapon. Now terrorists use drones which cannot be produced without western spare parts.
Several times USA helped terrorists to escape dangerous places...

Of course it will never be said in your media! But try to look for news from alternative sources.

And I greatly doubt you will not make same conclusions.
Well, we're getting away from the point, shooting down American planes...you are asking Americans why you do not do that, you should be explaining why you do not do that.
I think we have to!
Shot down that fucking Poseidon 8. Explaine that we suspected it was controlled by terrorists who used it to control drone attack.
Oh, what American troops were there? We regret and express our condolences.

I think we have to!
Shot down that fucking Poseidon 8. Explaine that we suspected it was controlled by terrorists who used it to control drone attack.
Oh, what American troops were there? We regret and express our condolences.
First you blame us and then you claim we are nowhere to be found...and no need for regret or condolences, we are not the ones dying over there.

US plane was coordinating terrorists' drones attack against Russian base in Syria.
All the drones are shot down but American plane - not. Why, damn? Terrorists must be punished!!!
But more detailed article is here: Kremlin alarmed by MoD report that US spy plane coordinated drone attack on Russia's Syria base

I am absolutely sure that Americans are cowards. As soon as they get kicked they stop their aggression.

How did Afghanistan work out for you cupcake?

Can I get you another Stinger?
What Afghanistan do you mean? 1980s?
That was American aggression!

USSR built a lot of factories, schools and hospitals there, roads, houses for civilians...and everyone was happy except for the USA.
USA realized that USSR would build good country out of middle age territory and it would show everyone in the world that USSR is good and does it right...that communism is progressive way. So they created Taliban and paid them for fighting.
What we have now in Afghanistan?
No economy, no industry, no infrastructure.
World leader in drug production especially after Americans came there.

It sure didn't seem like the Mudjahadeen were happy.

Everybody hates commies cuz.

That is why Reagan broke up the USSR homey.

Deal wid it.

Are you a commie?

View attachment 224859
I do not belong to any party.
Communists are not hated by all, just by those who do not know their ideology and who blindly believes mainstream media.
Communism was very popular in Europe in 1950s and in the USA. But you...free country started terror against them and since that time lying propaganda about communism.

So Lenin and Stalin were good dudes?

Mao?

Pol pot?

A month isn't that old and was put in there for explaining the problem..............

I never agreed to taking out Assad.......because I'm not into being a Vacuum cleaner Salesman...........but the U.S. did in fact........help those against Assad for U.S. policy under Obama...............since then..........Trump has refused...........and now the remaining are trapped with no one knowing what to do with them.
The best decision is for USA to leave. 2-3 months will pass and piece comes to Syria.
USA is the one burning the region...with help of Saudis and Israel.
Will it............I don't think it's that easy..............and in regards to us leaving.......... I have no problem with that now that ISIS is about wrapped up.

Will Syria then invade......with Russian support and cause a potential conflict with Turkey.........who don't want those masses coming their way.........

Turkey was behind the movement to take out Assad........we all know that...........but now...........what to do with the 3 million there........

Let them die..........or what..........
About 2 million refugees have already returned back to Aleppo and Damascus thanks to Russia help to make that territory more or less safe and calm.
So will happen to the rest territories after they are cleaned out of terrorists.
The only thing USA must do is stop sanctions against Syria. Civillians cannot get food, medicine and materials for construction and industry while terrorists have everything of high class quality from Israel and EU.
why dont russia feed them and get them the stuff they need?....not high class stuff is it?...
Let me remind you, smartas*, it was NOT Russia who bombed and ruined Syria, Libya, Iraq and created ISIS. It was USA. So, please, thank Russia for cleaning your mess in Syria and start sending your money for restoring what you destroyed. It would make a lot more sense than to waste your taxpayers' money on breeding Nazis in my home country of Ukraine.
Syria is YOUR mess

You propped up the evil regime

They only shoot down commercial airliners.
That is exactly whst American like to do.
Remember Iranian civil Boeing shot down by pindos? And the one who gave that order was later awarded in the White House.
What about plans for provocation in 1950s in Cuba when you really planned to shot down own plane so that it was a reason to start the war? Official top secret documents about that are open now..
MH17 in Ukraine is shot by Ukraine controlled by USA.

Remember Iranian civil Boeing shot down by pindos? And the one who gave that order was later awarded in the White House.
What about plans for provocation in 1950s in Cuba when you really planned to shot down own plane so that it was a reason to start the war? Official top secret documents about that are open now..

What about? What about? What about? *sniff*

Shot or get off the pot. :lol:

How did Afghanistan work out for you cupcake?

Can I get you another Stinger?
What Afghanistan do you mean? 1980s?
That was American aggression!

USSR built a lot of factories, schools and hospitals there, roads, houses for civilians...and everyone was happy except for the USA.
USA realized that USSR would build good country out of middle age territory and it would show everyone in the world that USSR is good and does it right...that communism is progressive way. So they created Taliban and paid them for fighting.
What we have now in Afghanistan?
No economy, no industry, no infrastructure.
World leader in drug production especially after Americans came there.

It sure didn't seem like the Mudjahadeen were happy.

Everybody hates commies cuz.

That is why Reagan broke up the USSR homey.

Deal wid it.

Are you a commie?

View attachment 224859
I do not belong to any party.
Communists are not hated by all, just by those who do not know their ideology and who blindly believes mainstream media.
Communism was very popular in Europe in 1950s and in the USA. But you...free country started terror against them and since that time lying propaganda about communism.

So Lenin and Stalin were good dudes?

Mao?

Pol pot?
Am I supposed to name dictators backed by USA?
I may also place here a list of all countries you invaded...it is very long

What else can you say?
You're the part of that murder machine...you're part of the cancer on earth's surface...
In hell you'll regret

Oh yeah, well, well, well, how come you don't have [m]any people of color ya racist xenophobe????

What else can you say?
You're the part of that murder machine...you're part of the cancer on earth's surface...
In hell you'll regret

Indeed. With enough practice and a small degree of luck, I hope to reach the level of morality and honesty the Russian government is renowned for.

Probably for the same reason the U.S. doesn't shoot down Russian planes despite the fact Russians attack American troops in Syria.
Which is correct, Russians do really attack American troops in Syria as they are called ISIS, An Nusra, etc. But be sure, Syria will be cleared soon out of that American crap.

Riiiiiight.

Russia is backing a President that is using illegal chemical weapons AGAINST HIS OWN PEOPLE.
None of the cases were proved. Only blaming and wide spreading of propaganda.
Asad gave all his chemical weapon to USA in 2013.
Asad didn't have reasons to use chemical weapon as his army was winning.
But terrorists backed by USA used chemical weapon so that NATO had motives for strikes against Syrian army and anti Assad propaganda.
In Duma some chemical attack happened, international investigators arrived but USA didn't allow them to work and launched dozens of missiles... USA didn't need truth but only motives!
What is Russia's interest in Syria, in the geopolitical sense? What is it that benefits Russia, by aligning themselves with Syria and Assad?

Probably for the same reason the U.S. doesn't shoot down Russian planes despite the fact Russians attack American troops in Syria.
Which is correct, Russians do really attack American troops in Syria as they are called ISIS, An Nusra, etc. But be sure, Syria will be cleared soon out of that American crap.

Riiiiiight.

Russia is backing a President that is using illegal chemical weapons AGAINST HIS OWN PEOPLE.
None of the cases were proved. Only blaming and wide spreading of propaganda.
Asad gave all his chemical weapon to USA in 2013.
Asad didn't have reasons to use chemical weapon as his army was winning.
But terrorists backed by USA used chemical weapon so that NATO had motives for strikes against Syrian army and anti Assad propaganda.
In Duma some chemical attack happened, international investigators arrived but USA didn't allow them to work and launched dozens of missiles... USA didn't need truth but only motives!
What is Russia's interest in Syria, in the geopolitical sense? What is it that benefits Russia, by aligning themselves with Syria and Assad?
The main is national safety.
USA has created chaos in middle east and it is burning for decades. Refugees and terrorists come to us, drugs from Afghanistan.. Radical Islamists who tend to move to former Soviet republics and to some Russian regions.

Than goes economical interest. Russia wouldn't like Qatar to build gas pipe to Europe throughout Syria.

Humanitarian aspect. USA is supporting Saudi who hate Iran and Syria. Syria was a conventional state not religious islamic with sharia law so it is not what Saudi wish to see. But Russia always stood for freedom. Religion, especially such as Solophites is no freedom for many people.

And geopolitical interest. If Russia doesn't be there USA will. No nation wants to be surrounded by inadequate enemy Empire.

Now tell me about American interest as you see it.

The best decision is for USA to leave. 2-3 months will pass and piece comes to Syria.
Will it............I don't think it's that easy..............and in regards to us leaving.......... I have no problem with that now that ISIS is about wrapped up.

Will Syria then invade......with Russian support and cause a potential conflict with Turkey.........who don't want those masses coming their way.........

Turkey was behind the movement to take out Assad........we all know that...........but now...........what to do with the 3 million there........

About 2 million refugees have already returned back to Aleppo and Damascus thanks to Russia help to make that territory more or less safe and calm.
So will happen to the rest territories after they are cleaned out of terrorists.
The only thing USA must do is stop sanctions against Syria. Civillians cannot get food, medicine and materials for construction and industry while terrorists have everything of high class quality from Israel and EU.
why dont russia feed them and get them the stuff they need?....not high class stuff is it?...
Let me remind you, smartas*, it was NOT Russia who bombed and ruined Syria, Libya, Iraq and created ISIS. It was USA. So, please, thank Russia for cleaning your mess in Syria and start sending your money for restoring what you destroyed. It would make a lot more sense than to waste your taxpayers' money on breeding Nazis in my home country of Ukraine.
Syria is YOUR mess

You propped up the evil regime
If Syria is Russia's mess then why in the world Americans wouldn't get out of it and leave Syria for Russia to clean?

Republican member of the Virginia State Senate Richard Hayden Black : If the United States had just stayed out of it at that point, the war would be over by now; people would be rebuilding, refugees would be returning back to Syria, but the United States rushed anti-Tank missiles, and we used these so-called moderate rebels as a conduit to supply al-Nusra, which is al-Qaeda in Syria,” he noted.

“If we were not supporting the war in Syria, I believe that the Syrians, combined with their allied forces from Iran, Lebanon and Russia… would move very steadily and restore the borders of Syria.”
PressTV-Senator exposes Washington's ties with Daesh

Western nations promote terrorism.
Sadly, the French, British and American governments have trained, armed and organized jihadist terrorists from 60 foreign nations to invade and destabilize Syria.
when the news stops: Origins of the Syrian War, Richard H. Black, Senator of Virginia

German journalists:
upload_2018-10-26_8-44-59.png

The German journalists claim: weapons certified this way were coming directly to terrorists in Syria.
The Black Sea Route to Syria - OCCRP

Get out of Syria and get out of my home country of Ukraine and just by doing that you'll help a lot of people in Syria and Ukraine. But you WON'T. You (especially liberals like yourself, rightwinger) prefer to help Deep State in their dirty geopolitical games and at the same time to pretend you "care" about civilians in those countries. You already have shown how much you care when bombing ME countries and organizing the coup in Ukraine. Thanks a lot.

A month isn't that old and was put in there for explaining the problem..............

I never agreed to taking out Assad.......because I'm not into being a Vacuum cleaner Salesman...........but the U.S. did in fact........help those against Assad for U.S. policy under Obama...............since then..........Trump has refused...........and now the remaining are trapped with no one knowing what to do with them.

so you still have to depend on the USA resources.....but then i can see why,your country aint even a top 10 world economy....fucking California dwarfs your countries economy...

Forum List

Back