Why the hell we don't shoot down US planes?

My daughter is there.
Mocking and torturing prisoners?
In that case will make a great career...usually such beings grow up to the CIA chief.

No. That mocking might hurt their self esteem. They prefer to rain down artillery shells down on their poor little noggins.
You pindos don't know what war is.
You just know how it looks in movies and in news.
But as far as I can judge soon you will know what is the war and how it looks when coming to your city and house. Your authorities do everything to start a war...well we are ready, what about you, comfort lovers?

So what is your point? ISIS is no longer there!
Are you such naive or just pretending to be?

I actually wouldn't give a sh*t if you only kept harming yourselves but you keep destabilizing all the world and blaming somebody else for that (Russia, for example). Grow up, take the responsibility, condemn all your crimes against the humanity and get out of my home country of Ukraine which Obama's administration+Soros have occupied since 2014. We do NOT need you there to tell us how to live, whom to hate, whom to love and whom to be with.

Why don't you go kick the Russians out? They invaded. We didn't, you incredible dumbass!
Who invaded? Ukraine is part of Russia!
And even taking that into account Russia didn't invade Ukraine but you pindos organized a bloody coup which led to a war.

Ukraine is an independent country you stupid dipshit!

You still haven't explained what a pindo is. We don't speak Russian!

Never mind! You bore me with your pathetic whining. I thought Russians had testicles. I guess I was wrong.
Even those murders who rule usa officially confirmed they have no evidence of Russian army in Ukraine. I'd rather add unfortunately. Ukraine must be liberated.
I say that as have right to say it. I was born in Ukraine and had to leave it after it was occupied by USA backed nazi. All my ancestors were cossacks in Ukraine since ancient days and supposed to be called Ukrainians but such nation doesn't really exist.

Not pindo but PINDOS. It is not Russian word but international...cane from Greek if I am not mistaken. Snd got wide spreading after our troops met American cowards in military uniform.
Are you banned in Google?
Go and find out who you are!
U.S. backed Nazi's.........lol.........Hitler and Stalin were both power hungry.........they made a deal to divide Poland before Poland was invaded.......Poland was attacked by both sides.............Russian took more land in Poland than Hitler did.........they were positioning themselves for a future fight...............

When the War ended .........did Russian give Poland back......no they took it................and built a Wall to keep people in.........................

If they were liberating them............they would have allowed Poland to be a country again.......the Cold War began.........and used other nations in the world to fight it hot..........with both sides supporting one side or another...........Like the Middle East where Russia armed the Arab League to destroy Israel.............and in 2 cases they tried to with massive Russian military equipment and lost...........

Russia was no angel............Stalin was no angel........spare me the one sided outrage.........both sides have skeletons in their closet.

The Russian government and the US government decided to race their fastest cars against each other. The US car won. It was reported in the US news that the US had won. It was reported in the Russian news that the Russian car finished second, but the US car was next to last. Stratford57 and eugene ignorantly swallowed it hook line and sinker and proudly proclaimed their superiority.
That is exactly how your propaganda works.
You all know it was USA to win ww2 thanks to propaganda;
You all know it was Russia to attack Georgia in 2008, though international investigation concluded it was Georgia to start aggression;
You all know it was Russia to shot down MH17;
You all know Russia interfered US elections;
You all know whatever your masses want you to know and you do not need any proves...just their word.

Here is what I know and that Stalin was better at Genocide than Hitler... Ask the Ukraine!

My daughter is there.
In that case will make a great career...usually such beings grow up to the CIA chief.

No. That mocking might hurt their self esteem. They prefer to rain down artillery shells down on their poor little noggins.
But as far as I can judge soon you will know what is the war and how it looks when coming to your city and house. Your authorities do everything to start a war...well we are ready, what about you, comfort lovers?
Did you thump your chest when you said that...............utter BS.........everyone says that until it begins..........then they say what have we done...............

There isn't glory in War.........only death and destruction.........

Let you in on a little secret...............ISIS's goal was not to win.........it was to die to cause WWIII.......and get the East and West to kill each other...............In theology Syria is the center of the Universe for their distorted prophecy..........should we go to War we will be doing exactly what they wanted.................and no one wins it..................

Stupidity wants a World War.........and there are many stupid people in this world....

I actually wouldn't give a sh*t if you only kept harming yourselves but you keep destabilizing all the world and blaming somebody else for that (Russia, for example). Grow up, take the responsibility, condemn all your crimes against the humanity and get out of my home country of Ukraine which Obama's administration+Soros have occupied since 2014. We do NOT need you there to tell us how to live, whom to hate, whom to love and whom to be with.

Why don't you go kick the Russians out? They invaded. We didn't, you incredible dumbass!
And even taking that into account Russia didn't invade Ukraine but you pindos organized a bloody coup which led to a war.

Never mind! You bore me with your pathetic whining. I thought Russians had testicles. I guess I was wrong.
Even those murders who rule usa officially confirmed they have no evidence of Russian army in Ukraine. I'd rather add unfortunately. Ukraine must be liberated.
I say that as have right to say it. I was born in Ukraine and had to leave it after it was occupied by USA backed nazi. All my ancestors were cossacks in Ukraine since ancient days and supposed to be called Ukrainians but such nation doesn't really exist.

Not pindo but PINDOS. It is not Russian word but international...cane from Greek if I am not mistaken. Snd got wide spreading after our troops met American cowards in military uniform.
A day ago Alexander Hug told he had NOT seen any Russian troops in Donbas for more than 4 years he was monitoring the situation there. FP published that interview but then realized they had told the uncomfortable truth and quickly made a correction.
Foreign Policy:

Correction, October 25, 2018: Alexander Hug is the deputy head of the OSCE’s observer mission in Ukraine. An earlier version described him as the head. Clarification, October 25, 2018: In an earlier version, Hug stated that OSCE had not seen direct evidence of Russian involvement in eastern Ukraine. We have removed this remark, as it did not convey his intended view. He goes on to cite facts and observations that his monitors have recorded.

Translation: there is NO Russian involvement in Ukraine but we don’t want you to know about it.

Counting the Dead in Europe’s Forgotten War

Poor Western people who rely on their Media, and they are trying to convince us that their fake stories ARE the truth.

Hey, Admiral Rockwell Tory, Russians have NOT invaded my home country of Ukraine, Washington has.

Last edited:

How does a murder confirm anything? That is a verb in most cases and a noun that is not a person in other cases. Your ignorance is showing yet again.

I looked up the word "pindos". I wanted you to realize that the word is not as widespread as you think it is.

"A popular Russian mildly pejorative term for USA citizens, often imagined as a stereotypical fat American patriot. In the plural form it may mean the whole USA."

My answer to your insult is very simple: Fuck off and die!

That's one of about 10 different definitions in different languages. If you are basically uneducated in English and have to resort to using obscure Russian terms, that speaks volumes of your intellect.

Personally, I find your ignorance as repulsive as I find most Russkis. Your freedom to post such drivel on this forum must be a new concept for you. It reeks of hypocrisy.

Last edited:
The Russian government and the US government decided to race their fastest cars against each other. The US car won. It was reported in the US news that the US had won. It was reported in the Russian news that the Russian car finished second, but the US car was next to last. Stratford57 and eugene ignorantly swallowed it hook line and sinker and proudly proclaimed their superiority.
You all know it was Russia to attack Georgia in 2008, though international investigation concluded it was Georgia to start aggression;
You all know whatever your masses want you to know and you do not need any proves...just their word.

Here is what I know and that Stalin was better at Genocide than Hitler... Ask the Ukraine!
There was no genocide in Ukraine before Kiev junta and its Washington bosses occupied her. What they have been doing to us since 2014 the history will call genocide as soon as the truth breaks through the thick Western lies and propaganda,

However Western Media keeps telling you about "Holodomor" in Ukraine. It's half true but half lies. It was the result of Stalin's poor economy program. Stalin did that to all people all over the USSR, including Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan. My relatives from Russian towns Kursk and Belgorod were telling us children how terrible it was there.
Soviet famine of 1932–33 - Wikipedia

Also Stalin by his nationality was a Georgian, not Russian (his real name was Jugashvili), so stop blaming Russians and start blaming Georgians for change.

My daughter is there.

I served in the military as did my father, son, and daughter. You are simply full of shit! I spent what seemed like months trailing those garbage scows of the Soviet Navy around the world during the Cold War. They look especially good through the periscope of a submarine, and would last about a minute in a shooting war with the US. Their aircraft are mostly 1950s technology that has never been upgraded. You have some good stuff, but their conscript crews suck!

Personally, I find your ignorance as repulsive as I find most Russkis. Your freedom to post such drivel on this forum must be a new concept for you. It reeks of hypocrisy.
Obviously, you are very good in only one thing: calling names.

Just one simple question: how can an ignorant person like yourself judge if somebody else is ignorant or not?

There was no genocide in Ukraine before Kiev junta and its Washington bosses occupied her. What they have been doing to us since 2014 the history will call genocide as soon as the truth breaks through the thick Western lies and propaganda,

However Western Media keeps telling you about "Holodomor" in Ukraine. It's half true but half lies. It was the result of Stalin's poor economy program. Stalin did that to all people all over the USSR, including Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan. My relatives from Russian towns Kursk and Belgorod were telling us children how terrible it was there.
Soviet famine of 1932–33 - Wikipedia

Also Stalin by his nationality was a Georgian, not Russian (his real name was Jugashvili), so stop blaming Russians and start blaming Georgians for change.
The Great Depression was felt by everyone on the planet.....not an excuse for what Stalin did........but in times of great calamity..............people take advantage of the situation and come to power...........Hitler did the same............

Stalin was the leader of Russia.......and that is a historical fact.............not to be white washed with saying he was Georgian..........that is an excuse.............and nothing more.

This thread is about 2 things.....being trolled by 1 Russian who wanted a pissing contest with Americans.............for which he has succeeded................and

2. The shithole situation in Syria.............which is still a major mess...........Syria has become the battleground for major players in the region and the world.....pitted against each other with different objectives..............Like quick sand everyone is neck deep in it.................and no one knows how to really get out of the pit....................all with different goals there......and all against each other................Complete mess...........just as ISIS WANTED.............a Peaceful end there from the players or escalation...................that is main issue............or we let ISIS win..................This was what they wanted............They knew they couldn't win ...............that wasn't their mission............There mission was to start WWIII over some shit hole desert.

I am angry as never before.
US plane was coordinating terrorists' drones attack against Russian base in Syria.
All the drones are shot down but American plane - not. Why, damn? Terrorists must be punished!!!
Kremlin Alarmed by Report That U.S. Led Drone Attack on Russian Base in Syria
But more detailed article is here: Kremlin alarmed by MoD report that US spy plane coordinated drone attack on Russia's Syria base

I am absolutely sure that Americans are cowards. As soon as they get kicked they stop their aggression.
The US would respond with a fury of attacks if a plane is shot down...

coalition.jpg

A quote from your link:
Putin said: “We never said there were not people there who carried out certain tasks including in the military sphere.” He insisted this was not the same as regular Russian troops.

Where did Putin admitted his military presence? It was just a spin from Guardian. I have listened to ALL Putin's speeches and interviews. He kept saying there were Russian citizens who went to support (it's a big difference with regular Russian troops)their relatives and friends in Donbass when Kiev started the war against its own people. Was Putin supposed to stop them? What you, Western people, DO NOT understand is that Russians and Ukrainians are the same people artificially separated. So Ukrainians have families in Russia and visa versa.

FYI, there were Georgians, Lithuanians, Americans etc. fighting against Donbass civilians just because they did not support American invasion and voted for separation from Ukraine after the coup. That what you have to pay attention to: Kiev came to Donbass to kill their civilians, and that is called genocide.
Dangerous Propaganda: Network Close To NATO Military Leader Fueled Ukraine Conflict - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International

Americans have been carefully shielded from the ugly underbelly of Ukraine’s Maidan uprising in 2014 that overthrew the elected president and installed a U.S.-backed, fiercely anti-Russian regime which has unleashed armed neo-Nazis. But a French documentary has dared to expose this grim reality, as Gilbert Doctorow describes.
A Look at Ukraine's Dark Side

A quote from your link:
Putin said: “We never said there were not people there who carried out certain tasks including in the military sphere.” He insisted this was not the same as regular Russian troops.

Where did Putin admitted his military presence? It was just a spin from Guardian. I have listened to ALL Putin's speeches and interviews. He kept saying there were Russian citizens who went to support (it's a big difference with regular Russian troops)their relatives and friends in Donbass when Kiev started the war against its own people. Was Putin supposed to stop them? What you, Western people, DO NOT understand is that Russians and Ukrainians are the same people artificially separated. So Ukrainians have families in Russia and visa versa.

FYI, there were Georgians, Lithuanians, Americans etc. fighting against Donbass civilians just because they did not support American invasion and voted for separation from Ukraine after the coup. That what you have to pay attention to: Kiev came to Donbass to kill their civilians, and that is called genocide.
Dangerous Propaganda: Network Close To NATO Military Leader Fueled Ukraine Conflict - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International

Americans have been carefully shielded from the ugly underbelly of Ukraine’s Maidan uprising in 2014 that overthrew the elected president and installed a U.S.-backed, fiercely anti-Russian regime which has unleashed armed neo-Nazis. But a French documentary has dared to expose this grim reality, as Gilbert Doctorow describes.
A Look at Ukraine's Dark Side
Military advisers...........we know what that means...............neither side is squeaky clean............Please don't say that isn't the case...................that isn't realistic.....

And there are no real solutions to the shit hole in Syria either...............it is a mess............so let's call each other names and avoid the situation there..................

I'll be quite honest..........I don't know any real solution to what I'm seeing there. Other than killing ISIS and getting the fuck out.............but in that..........we abandon the Kurds...............and there are a whole lot of them there now............If the powers to be decide to kill them after we leave.................They aren't going down without a fight.............they have been killed by everyone...........and are some of the toughest fighters in the neighborhood now.........why Turkey wants them dead so bad................and Syria.......Iraq.............Iran.............they all were used to killing them without casualties for so long they don't know what to do when they get their asses handed to them by the Kurds now.............it's a mess.

I do realize it's impossible for you to change your opinion about your ugly authorities and what they are doing.
I do write very unpleasant things about pindos in common but that is true. I judge basing on own experience as well while you never been in Russia...writing absolute bs got from your massive long lasting propaganda.

I was asked what are Russia's aim in Syria and gave answer. I asked the same about USA and still not even a word.

Admiral Rockwell Tory you are right, my English is bad...but it is a bit better than my German and Japanese... What about your Russian and Ukrainian? They are at zero level. Should I conclude your are as stupid as an oak? According to your theory - yes.

Stalin was Georgian by origin but he didn't rule Russia, he ruled USSR. And nobody in our country looked at the nationality, we were equal.
Stalin did mistakes but his genius ruling saved the world as it allowed USSR to get prepared to war in absolute isolation and to win it while Brits sat quietly in their island and pindos had business to Hitler. Stalin rebuilt huge country after total ruining.
And there was never a genocide!
How can you say about genocide while you terminated all original population of the whole continent?

Military advisers... they do present in Ukraine as well as pindos, British and french ones present in Syria consulting and training terrorists.

Sorry for trolling but your ignorance and inability for fact-to-fact dialogue pushed me towards that style.

I do realize it's impossible for you to change your opinion about your ugly authorities and what they are doing.
I do write very unpleasant things about pindos in common but that is true. I judge basing on own experience as well while you never been in Russia...writing absolute bs got from your massive long lasting propaganda.

I was asked what are Russia's aim in Syria and gave answer. I asked the same about USA and still not even a word.

Admiral Rockwell Tory you are right, my English is bad...but it is a bit better than my German and Japanese... What about your Russian and Ukrainian? They are at zero level. Should I conclude your are as stupid as an oak? According to your theory - yes.

Stalin was Georgian by origin but he didn't rule Russia, he ruled USSR. And nobody in our country looked at the nationality, we were equal.
Stalin did mistakes but his genius ruling saved the world as it allowed USSR to get prepared to war in absolute isolation and to win it while Brits sat quietly in their island and pindos had business to Hitler. Stalin rebuilt huge country after total ruining.
And there was never a genocide!
How can you say about genocide while you terminated all original population of the whole continent?

Military advisers... they do present in Ukraine as well as pindos, British and french ones present in Syria consulting and training terrorists.

Sorry for trolling but your ignorance and inability for fact-to-fact dialogue pushed me towards that style.
From my point of view you, Eugene, are one of the most honest and educated people on this forum. When it comes to Russia and Ukraine your posts are priceless. The only thing I can't agree with you is Stalin and his role in USSR history.

But when Western people are blaming modern Russia for what USSR has done they should know that none of USSR leaders (except for a traitor Gorbachev, whom the West admires as a hero for collapsing USSR) were Russians: Lenin was a Jew, Stalin (his real name was Jougashvili) was a Georgian, Khrushchev and Brezhnev were from Ukraine.

upload_2018-10-27_11-15-25.png

Last edited:
The only thing I can't agree with you is Stalin and his role in USSR history.
Frankly speaking I never thought Stalin was great leader until I began check history more thoroughly.

What we all...most of us know about him - a lot of imprisoned and executed.
But why don't we take into account the time he ruled the country and what happened in it and in international affairs. USSR just appeared, west is isolating it though country is ruined after ww1 and civil war. West does much to take as much from Russia as it can send spies and sponsoring terrorists. We lost many territories - Finland, Poland, could hardly keep Far East...

Other leaders of other countries in similar conditions were same determined.

It is better to check the results.
Poor agreecultural country with uneducated population becomes highly industrialized and 80% educated by 1940.
Wins ww2 while world economic leaders either surrendered or kept aside.
Then rebuilding country and developing industry and science inspite of western opposition and threats.
Life lengthl and quality increased greatly.
Free education and medical care for everyone.
Stalin allowed private business (artels), which were very popular and even produced weapon for army while ww2...

Same as with Putin. Just check macroeconomic figures to realize how much he has done for Russia.

Forum List

Back